[Sanctuary]Letum lvl 3 fac recruiting

jekkob
jekkob Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Guild Banter
Letum ~ Latin for Death.

Background:
Before coming to PWI the leaders of Letum have been around conquering many other MMOs together. We switched to PWI for the content it offered. Mainly because the play-style suited us better. Both of us (Wolf_Whisper and I) have experience in leading a "Guild" in the direction we think is best for our members.

Goals:
Currently our main objective is to reach out to the community of PWI on Sanctuary and pull in all active players that are level 20+. The reason we have set the limit of 20+ is simple really. Most people play the first few levels of a character to get the feel for it and if they don't like that class they switch to a different one. At level 20 you are past the first stage of getting a feel for your character and are able to complete your FB19 (First Boss/Battle Level 19). We want a faction that helps it's players and what better way to show we care than to help you with your FB19 when you first join? On to the other goals...

After we reach our membership goals and are able to do so we are definitely going to start running faction events to include (but not limited to) BH, RB, TW, TT, and FB. We plan on experiencing all aspects of PWI as best as we can on Sanctuary.

Aside from our membership goals of reaching a healthy size faction to complete these events our main objective within the faction itself is to maintain a friendly and helpful environment. I do have a great personal desire to push this faction towards dominating the TWs but that will come in due time and with the help of the faction members.

Community:
We are an active level 3 Faction with a website and forum. Our member base is small ATM and we are currently recruiting all classes level 20 and up. Contact one of our officers in game for more information or send me a PM.

LETUM WEBSITE

Officers:
Verrith ~ Leader
Wolf_Whisper ~ Director
Leader of Letum
Letum ~ Latin for Death
Post edited by jekkob on

Comments

• Verrith - Sanctuary
    Verrith - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Post updated with much more info for our faction!
  • Verrith - Sanctuary
    Verrith - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Bump

Still Recruiting still growing!
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    Jekk - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still recruiting.

Bump
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Come on people join Letum. We are still actively recruiting!

Bump
  • Wolf_Whisper - Sanctuary
    Wolf_Whisper - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait.. what am i sposed to do here? Oh! I remember!
    Join Letum, a lvl 3 faction looking for members who are active, helpful and fun!!
    I am on most of the time .. so whisper me in game for an invite.
    b:thanks
    edited February 2010
    OMG!!! I almost forgot ... Previous Post is My First Post on PWI Forums EVER!
    So i guess this would be my second post ... but does this one count?
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    OMG!!! I almost forgot ... Previous Post is My First Post on PWI Forums EVER!
    So i guess this would be my second post ... but does this one count?

Congratz!!! Lol. You should do it more often. The forums are quite entertaining.
    edited February 2010
    I will try to do more, but its so hard to be in Forums when all i wanna do is play the game!