Question for Calamity

2»

Comments

• Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kasumi wrote:
    Nobody likes us lol, don't even know why, probably personal conflicts or something or I guess its just natural to hate the faction with the most lands.

I like Cala. :( Swordman is even still on my friend list from back when we were about the same level, and I always make it a point to target Badger when I see her in TW just for ****s and giggles. (Note: My BM sucks, so I can never actually kill any 9x Calamity in TW save for the occasional Archer...Hell, half the time my squad has the current target dead before I can even make it to them to stunlock...)

I still like TLN from the days when we'd do **** together with Gabriel, but that was a long time ago and I don't think he (or if it's his sister playing, "she") even remembers me. Considering some of Calamity's roster is ex-Equinox, there are quite a few people I like in there since I met them before I took the six-month break that turned my 80 BM into a lowbie...of course, a lot of EQ's present roster is ex-Calamity, so we're all one big happy family anyway. That kills each other once a week. Violently. And to the musical accompaniment of much cacophonous world-chat b*tching.

Speaking of old ties, Badger never PMs me on either Phoenix or Firefeng when I'm so drunk I start quoting W.B. Yeats anymore. :(

Of course, if you know me, you know I rarely ever take anything seriously, ever, so that might explain my glibness despite the present rivalry between my faction and Calamity.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like Cala. :( Swordman is even still on my friend list from back when we were about the same level, and I always make it a point to target Badger when I see her in TW just for ****s and giggles. (Note: My BM sucks, so I can never actually kill any 9x Calamity in TW save for the occasional Archer...Hell, half the time my squad has the current target dead before I can even make it to them to stunlock...)

I still like TLN from the days when we'd do **** together with Gabriel, but that was a long time ago and I don't think he (or if it's his sister playing, "she") even remembers me. Considering some of Calamity's roster is ex-Equinox, there are quite a few people I like in there since I met them before I took the six-month break that turned my 80 BM into a lowbie...of course, a lot of EQ's present roster is ex-Calamity, so we're all one big happy family anyway. That kills each other once a week. Violently. And to the musical accompaniment of much cacophonous world-chat b*tching.

Speaking of old ties, Badger never PMs me on either Phoenix or Firefeng when I'm so drunk I start quoting W.B. Yeats anymore. :(

Of course, if you know me, you know I rarely ever take anything seriously, ever, so that might explain my glibness despite the present rivalry between my faction and Calamity.

w...t...f?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Nyura - Dreamweaver
    Nyura - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't have a problem with EQ or Cala b:chuckle
    Both helped me out with stuff, so I can't hate them.
    Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless.
    edited January 2010
    I hope that Cala and Eq stay as equals for a while so that people in the slightly less powerful factions (myself included, i'm from Vanquish) have a chance to become stronger and tw against each other for experience. I love doing tw's against factions where we're on a more even playing field, like HDT, Bushido, and Kindrid ^.^ It's lots of fun b:pleased . But we'll be strong enough to take on cala and eq someday ;)
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Oh, sure, equality sounds fun in theory...until 95% of every TW you attend lasts three hours. ._.
  • Qui - Dreamweaver
    Qui - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I heard a rumor that both EQ and Cala only accept Venos if they have nix's and or Hercs >.> Is that true?
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nope

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I heard a rumor that both EQ and Cala only accept Venos if they have nix's and or Hercs >.> Is that true?

Lies, there are many EQ venos without herc and nix and they are very good venos too.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver
    TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol having 5+ phoenixs on you hurt in TW b:cry and i dont want moreb:angry so i hope not b:chuckle
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so TLN is a guy?
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Brother/Sister combo, last I knew. Dunno if one of them stopped playing.
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckleinteresting
  • Tinypony - Dreamweaver
    Tinypony - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They are brothers... b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystical - Dreamweaver
    Mystical - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ahh, the days when gold charms only cost 400k.

I remeber the days where they costed 100k
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh man, I'll be here at the forums all night catching up on the past few months, heh.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im back ;]. after nearly a year aha.
    and Tieu is a boy. Atleast when i was playing
    there was only one and no brothers
    but meh idk.
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010

QUOTE]

b:sad i miss you too. sorry i don't read forums much. like maybe once a year b:surrender I am mainly on my barb now. badger is mostly a cat shop. i'll give you the name later b:kiss

damn i scred up the quote
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2010

QUOTE]

b:sad i miss you too. sorry i don't read forums much. like maybe once a year b:surrender I am mainly on my barb now. badger is mostly a cat shop. i'll give you the name later b:kiss

damn i scred up the quote

Epically necroed. b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Epically necroed. b:chuckle

The world must be ending.. because I actually agree with Decus.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dayum, that's almost a year. Super pro o.o
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Errr ... so yea, necro.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.