Championship?

Bardolph - Harshlands
Bardolph - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I saw a couple of world chat messages (they seemed like system messages but the color was yellow) about a championship/tournament? Heavyweight, middleweight, etc, can someone explain to me what this is? I'm very interested in participating one time ^^
Post edited by Bardolph - Harshlands on

Comments

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's a Pk tournament, every Thursday at 8pm. Go to the tournament agent at West tele or the one at South (near the Banker) to join, cost nothing, just eq charm + buffs and have fun killing ppl

If you win, you can get the Championship scrolls which you can trade for a Warsoul belt (need 8) and other items like OBP, PoF, shards....
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    at 90 and below you have a chance.

at 90+, good luck. Cash shoppers reign....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    whats the lowest level bracket for this anyway? i know there's 90+ and 80(?)-89......is there a 70-79 or is that just thrown into 89?

edit:nvm...it goes all the way down to 40 XD
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's a Pk tournament, every Thursday at 8pm. Go to the tournament agent at West tele or the one at South (near the Banker) to join, cost nothing, just eq charm + buffs and have fun killing ppl

If you win, you can get the Championship scrolls which you can trade for a Warsoul belt (need 8) and other items like OBP, PoF, shards....

It actually costs 100k to enter.
  • Iluc - Sanctuary
    Iluc - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    imagine: i go in, get killed, (not that hard to imagine but still)

do i loose stuff, exp anything? or do i just get send out or what happens?

would like to know, as it sounds rather fun to try it out :P
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    "PWI-forums, when trolling your own forum aint enough" ~ iluc ~
    "dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
    dev B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today
    dev C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
    dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY"
    quote from: Kairu_ - Sanctuary
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    imagine: i go in, get killed, (not that hard to imagine but still)

do i loose stuff, exp anything? or do i just get send out or what happens?

would like to know, as it sounds rather fun to try it out :P

you just get sent out. you do however get sent outside south archo...so if you're red have dolls as people will kill you when you get ported out
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you just get sent out. you do however get sent outside south archo...so if you're red have dolls as people will kill you when you get ported out

Ya be careful with that. You get glitched into the walkway, just out of safe zone. Im a full bound RPK'er so i never carry dolls. Some EA was barragin and i dropped 5 hyper stones QQ.

@ "Cash shoppers reign QQQQQ" Idk about your server, but the running rule for ours is "Kill OP Targets first, better for all of us in the last rounds". You just gotta have a good faction that works together and a bit of luck :P
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It actually costs 100k to enter.

Thx, my bad b:kissb:thanks
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Ya be careful with that. You get glitched into the walkway, just out of safe zone. Im a full bound RPK'er so i never carry dolls. Some EA was barragin and i dropped 5 hyper stones QQ.

@ "Cash shoppers reign QQQQQ" Idk about your server, but the running rule for ours is "Kill OP Targets first, better for all of us in the last rounds". You just gotta have a good faction that works together and a bit of luck :P

QQQQQ is unecessary. Im a cash shopper. So stfu and shove it. Dont misquote me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010

K sorry mister cash shopper sir. Anything you request mister cash shopper sir. QQQQ Mister cash shopper sir.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    K sorry mister cash shopper sir. Anything you request mister cash shopper sir. QQQQ Mister cash shopper sir.

Thats what I thought. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You obviously don't know how to deal with Ceshi-san...
    Thats what I thought. b:victory

*cracks knuckles* So, Cesh...I herd u leik getting one-shotted from across servers...

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol self-proclaimed cash shopper LAWL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You obviously don't know how to deal with Ceshi-san...

*cracks knuckles* So, Cesh...I herd u leik getting one-shotted from across servers...

b:scorn

b:victory.
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I did it around lvl 85 once. Made it to the finals and got the silver reward, got me about 50% exp.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Got 3rd place yesterday. It helps that out of the four people left alive, 2 were in my squad, and one was a barb that had helped us out and who we left alone.

My squadmate beat me to the gold chest. :(