Quick question about buttons

Shivalia - Lost City
Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
K, so. Hi, first of all. b:chuckle I got a question:

A little while ago, I was along my merry way just questing and usual. Everything's going fine and whatnot, pressing F1 to do my main skill to attack everything. Then I decided to use a different skill that's set to be on F4. I press this, and not only did it not do the skill but it zoomed everything in. @_@ Its never done this before and its a little annoying. I've not tried any other buttons, but I know that F2 is also working as my pet heal is having no problems. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? ><;

And I tried restarting the client. Though I've not tried to restart the computer yet. (I have a lot of things running and would prefer not to close them all out if I don't have to.) b:thanks

Edit: Got it taken care of. Restart fixed it, even though I hadn't wanted to do that. >< Thanks though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
Post edited by Shivalia - Lost City on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Press K and see if your buttons were reconfigured.

Click on Default to change them back to their original settings and start over.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Press K and see if your buttons were reconfigured.

Click on Default to change them back to their original settings and start over.

Nope, that's not it. b:surrender Everything's fine in there. If it helps, I downloaded a recording program yesterday before it started to record a little animation clip for my signature, and maybe that has something to do with it? I uninstalled that as soon as I got what I needed. :/ So I'm not sure.

Edit: Basically, its like the game doesn't recognize the button at all and it just zooms in like the whole screen in zooming, and not the regular scroll zoom. And then I have to right click to get out of it and the game screen goes black like I clicked on another program. Then I go back and things are fine, but still the same button problem.

Edit 2: Actually the whole screen DOES zoom... even my start bar goes byebye. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    Jekk - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ***Delete please...late post and was not needed.***
This discussion has been closed.