Problem with a game

TIDEBBB - Harshlands
TIDEBBB - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
Hi!
I have a problem with a game, every time I go into the game, seem a username and password,entered my player and then the game is closed.
So what can I do about it ...b:question

Thanks everyone
Post edited by TIDEBBB - Harshlands on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Try pressing on the Verify option on the game launcher screen.

Try checking your antivirus settings to see if it is blocking the game. Links below \/

I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device, Drivers, and DirectX Features boxes:
    DxDiagRequest.JPG

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • milchschnitte22
    milchschnitte22 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i have the same Problem i write to a GM and they say delete the Userdata and try it again to log in the game and i make that but then comes the next kick so he said re-installed the game and i make that Verify all files and all updates...i can stay longer in the game but when im using my skills.....next kick...first i read it in my bug error he cant load skins and i hope PW fix that fast then i spend real money in this game and that sucks b:angryb:angry
  • symplia
    symplia Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i have the same Problem i write to a GM and they say delete the Userdata and try it again to log in the game and i make that but then comes the next kick so he said re-installed the game and i make that Verify all files and all updates...i can stay longer in the game but when im using my skills.....next kick...first i read it in my bug error he cant load skins and i hope PW fix that fast then i spend real money in this game and that sucks b:angryb:angry

i am having the same problem, began right at the patch..
  • TIDEBBB - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    but If I delete the userdata I delete my pleyers in the game???
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    Jekk - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    but If I delete the userdata I delete my pleyers in the game???

Deleting user data will not delete your players in the game. It only deletes your saved preferences like your HUD and which server you currently have selected to log into. It has nothing to do with your actual characters.
  • TIDEBBB - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    OK thanks everyone
  • TIDEBBB - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    and I do verify to the game, I hope that this help.
  • TIDEBBB - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    To darthpanda16
    here is my DirectX toolDirectX
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2010
    You need to upload it somewhere first, such as Rapidshare. Alternatively, you can send a ticket to technical support and include it as an attachment.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• TIDEBBB - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    OK thanks, and I send my letter to technical support...
    and thx everyone
This discussion has been closed.