Option to "publish" squads on a tab.

YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
Similar to that of visiting the auctioneer and browsing a list of items. I think this would make things a hell of a lot easier for players seeking squads of a specific nature.

This could be done with a key i.e. button on the UI or NPC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
Post edited by YordaUjain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    they kinda already have this feature for people finding help with fb squads.

I forgot the name of it because i never use it, but its private chat rooms.
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    they kinda already have this feature for people finding help with fb squads.

I forgot the name of it because i never use it, but its private chat rooms.

Fair enough, private chats. Never thought of using them in that way. A table of squads recruiting would seem clearer though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

• Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I agree with this idea. It's rare if anyone uses the private chat rooms anymore and a squad recruiting board would be a lot easier to use to find a squad for something rather then shouting around archosaur trying to find some people to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    rather then shouting around archosaur trying to find some people to help.

Yeah, that's what I do. It's not healthy at all, watching the chat box move down so quickly barely giving you a chance to keep track of who is recruiting for what, it's also untidy and can takes ages for you to find the right party.

I never use the private chat system, I checked last night and noticed not many people use it either. This would be a good investment I think would make things a lot easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]