_makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    its lunar Budda's Leaf

Budda's Leaf......

Thank you
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah it's buddha's leaf. I usually use antistun Kristoph. It's just that time I felt lazy and I was running low. Anyway, the BM stunned too late and ended up as a oneshot. You can see him falling down dead in the pic. GG all 9000 of cala's lvl 100+ BMs
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah it's buddha's leaf. I usually use antistun Kristoph. It's just that time I felt lazy and I was running low. Anyway, the BM stunned too late and ended up as a oneshot. You can see him falling down dead in the pic. GG all 9000 of cala's lvl 100+ BMs

fizzy you look sexy when you triple spark BTb:dirty

well not you, but your damage is hawt
    :3
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MrSpits - Lost City
    MrSpits - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i can't offer any advice, but i predict you will hear "add 77 levels then ask this question".

Fixed.b:bye
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm a wizards main job in TW is to help set up the large pyramid of 52 cards, and also maintain this pyramid of cards for 3 hours thus ensuring no loss via default. Hope this clears everything up for you.

(People might tell you to DD, Zhen etc. Just ignore them and maintain the pyramid)
    Main = WitchBurner
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm a wizards main job in TW is to help set up the large pyramid of 52 cards, and also maintain this pyramid of cards for 3 hours thus ensuring no loss via default. Hope this clears everything up for you.

(People might tell you to DD, Zhen etc. Just ignore them and maintain the pyramid)

What if....that pyramid falls? b:shocked
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."