Comments

• BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    gotta love being a bm b:laugh
  • Ayekim - Harshlands
    Ayekim - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that's awesome! i see pictures of you using True Emptiness!!

FACK!! Ur so pro that my computer just shat its chipset!

how hard was it to build a str genie then take down some noob arcanes with the push of a button?
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

how hard was it to build a str genie then take down some noob arcanes with the push of a button?

jealous much? 90s kill you and he can kill lvl 90s

o and trust me True emptiness hasnt hit 11k before with my genie with 172 Vit + hf

all i gotta say is, how you know the damage he dealing isnt just Zerk crits
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow you can tell that BrouS guy is a real moron "ROOFL 7K". He sounds like hes creaming his pants over 4 digit damage b:shocked.

And he has a plus 9 hh90 wep last I saw. Why you would go past plus 7 on a hh90 is beyond me...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And he has a plus 9 hh90 wep last I saw. Why you would go past plus 7 on a hh90 is beyond me...

O_o

Wha????

*sigh* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • FearedByAll - Lost City
    FearedByAll - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're so hard with your charm. Nice job pking lowbies and noobsb:chuckle
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010

+1 for this post.

Any1 who says 1 shot after using their genie on a char with low hp, is just fun to lol at.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Great job, those pictures of impressive PK-action mixed with ur large vocabulary and godlike editing skills should make everyone green with envy...thumbs up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I hope you have no intention of ever leveling your character, if you rely on heaven's flame and/or genie skills you're going to be a joke at levels where pvp actually matters.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    i guess some people dont know how hard bms can hit without genie or hf

BIG hint Barbs not the only 1s than can do x4 damage b:shutup

o and who dosnt use genie in pk these days? =/

Edited bit : btw FearedByAll i see some lvl 90s dieing there. need i say more about your post?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i guess some people dont know how hard bms can hit without genie or hf

BIG hint Barbs not the only 1s than can do x4 damage b:shutup

o and who dosnt use genie in pk these days? =/

Edited bit : btw FearedByAll i see some lvl 90s dieing there. need i say more about your post?
    I guess you're ignorant about endgame. As in completely... 95+ aren't going to die to HF+random genie skill unless you get really lucky... I'll comment on them since you think they're worth anything...
    1 3.7k zerk crit on LA = 925 damage with barb buffs? not impressed, you cant see if the archer got ganked anyway
    2 yawn, clerics have horrible defenses, looks like a lowbie anyway
    3 zerk crit on lowbie cleric yay
    4 2.6k damage on a 7x LA that's dragoned? Terrible damage... and not close to a oneshot
    5 only one that may be worth something.. but never heard of the veno anyway
    6 zerk crit with TE on a lower level LA.. not impressive
    7 since when do duels say anything? he's doing 250s with his main skills rofl, the barb must have been sitting there, he has what, 15k hp? if not more
    8 dropping down on people that were already fighting is impressive how? the damage is horrible and wont oneshot them so.. fail
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010

^ this really says it all
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

1 3.7k zerk crit on LA = 925 damage with barb buffs? not impressed, you cant see if the archer got ganked anyway
    2 yawn, clerics have horrible defenses, looks like a lowbie anyway
    3 zerk crit on lowbie cleric yay
    4 2.6k damage on a 7x LA that's dragoned? Terrible damage... and not close to a oneshot
    5 only one that may be worth something.. but never heard of the veno anyway
    6 zerk crit with TE on a lower level LA.. not impressive
    7 since when do duels say anything? he's doing 250s with his main skills rofl, the barb must have been sitting there, he has what, 15k hp? if not more
    8 dropping down on people that were already fighting is impressive how? the damage is horrible and wont oneshot them so.. fail

guess you dont know BMs have a wide attack range. i can hit someone for 1k normal but then hit them for around 2k normal.

i smacked a lvl 97 veno for 7k without dragons and only zerked, never critted. you just gotta get lucky and have a high end hit.

yes i admit that was some pretty low damage he done without genie and that HF kinda blowed but like i said with a bms attack range your not guarented a high hit 100% of the time

but i guarente you, you cant 1 shot me or any bm that knows how to play there class due to 1 skill, balance so if you cant 1 shot me dose that make you fail too?
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    but i guarente you, you cant 1 shot me or any bm that knows how to play there class due to 1 skill, balance so if you cant 1 shot me dose that make you fail too?

Uhm, okay? ._.

I'm pretty sure a 100 mage could one-shot a lot of BMs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Uhm, okay? ._.

this
    >.<
    kristoph will eated you easy.
    b:shocked

now for some real LOLpics
    http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/funny-picture-lolcats-u-haz-no-girlfriend.jpg
    http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-basement-cat-applies-for-job.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    really?? i had a veno demon spark me and hit me for 45 damage. please dont tell me you guys have gottern to lvl 80 and still dont know about Balance??

edited : Lost City the PvP server that dosnt know much about PvP genie skills... seriously if bms on LC get 1 shotted by wizards all the time then im starting to rethink LC being a true PvP server as you guys claim to be
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    really?? i had a veno demon spark me and hit me for 45 damage. please dont tell me you guys have gottern to lvl 80 and still dont know about Balance??

edited : Lost City the PvP server that dosnt know much about PvP genie skills... seriously if bms on LC get 1 shotted by wizards all the time then im starting to rethink LC being a true PvP server as you guys claim to be

I think more then a few are laughing at this right now....b:chuckle

You can time Balance...ijs
    Uhm, okay? ._.

^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I think more then a few are laughing at this right now....b:chuckle

You can time Balance...ijs

^

and you know how long every single bms balance last...ijs
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    and you know how long every single bms balance last...ijs

I do, otherwise I would not have said it... ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I do, otherwise I would not have said it... ;)

really, so how long dose mine last.... already know the answer to this so dont even know why i bother asking
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    really, so how long does mine last.... already know the answer to this so dont even know why i bother asking

Are you that dumb to think I can can see your Genie from the forums?

Obviously you rely too much on this skill if you cannot realize that it can be easily timed...*sigh*...Oh and it is not that difficult either....and I am a carebear b:cute

Think about it for a little bit and you might be able to discover how it is done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I thought this guy was trolling but after reading some more post from him it turns out to be that he's just flat out dumb.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    dekciw wrote: »
    I thought this guy was trolling but after reading some more post from him it turns out to be that he's just flat out dumb.

b:chuckle

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Are you that dumb to think I can can see your Genie from the forums?

Obviously you rely too much on this skill if you cannot realize that it can be easily timed...*sigh*...Oh and it is not that difficult either....and I am a carebear b:cute

Think about it for a little bit and you might be able to discover how it is done.

only got the skill last lvl and have hardly used it. i do know though it has saved me from 90+ players ultis. Your the 1 who said you new every bms Balance time so i start to re-think who the dumb 1 here is.

your right it can be timed "when to use it" not everyone uses it straight away. seriously LC a PvP server, yeah right more of a hunting ground for noobs who dont know anything about pvp and live off what other people have told them

CQ best faction in pwi or were they just high lvls roleing noobs? =/
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    only got the skill last lvl and have hardly used it. i do know though it has saved me from 90+ players ultis. Your the 1 who said you new every bms Balance time so i start to re-think who the dumb 1 here is.

your right it can be timed "when to use it" not everyone uses it straight away. seriously LC a PvP server, yeah right more of a hunting ground for noobs who dont know anything about pvp and live off what other people have told them

/facepalm

The base for this Genie skill is 6 seconds of stun immunity. Now....here is where the skill gets a little over some peoples heads -->

IF your physical defense is higher then your magic then the shield will absorb magic and vis-a-versa. However, the actual amount that skill absorbs is not calculable because it will depend on a number of factors, including what skills you are using at one given time (if I have to name the skills you are truly an idiot).

Now, because this IS A SHIELD, you can SEE the icon on the character that is using it. You will be immune to stuns for 6 seconds, but the time in which you will absorb a certain amount of damage will vary. It works in a similar way to a Cleric's Plume Shell or Damage absorbing Apoth pots.

Side Note --> For every 16 str into your Genie, the duration OF THEN IMMUNE TO STUN will be increased. Nothing more.

b:bye (PS --> CQ no longer exists...ijs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    /facepalm

The base for this Genie skill is 6 seconds of stun immunity. Now....here is where the skill gets a little over some peoples heads -->

IF your physical defense is higher then your magic then the shield will absorb magic and vis-a-versa. However, the actual amount that skill absorbs is not calculable because it will depend on a number of factors, including what skills you are using at one given time (if I have to name the skills you are truly an idiot).

Now, because this IS A SHIELD, you can SEE the icon on the character that is using it. You will be immune to stuns for 6 seconds, but the time in which you will absorb a certain amount of damage will vary. It works in a similar way to a Cleric's Plume Shell or Damage absorbing Apoth pots.

Side Note --> For every 16 str into your Genie, the duration OF THEN IMMUNE TO STUN will be increased. Nothing more.

b:bye (PS --> CQ no longer exists...ijs)

Strenght : Every 16 strength point will increase Duration by 1 second

it dosnt say Just immune to stun. trust me im looking right at it and i just tested it and lasted the right ammount of seconds as it should with me genie str and the icon says Magic sheild nothing to do with anti stun pops up

role a bm use the skill and see for yourself

PS Learn to read i said "were" not "are" ijs b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rose, why are you arguing the PvP aspects of the game with one of "them"?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010

you're right it can be timed "when to use it" not everyone uses it straight away. seriously LC a PvP server, yeah right more of a hunting ground for noobs who dont know anything about pvp and live off what other people have told them

it dosn't say Just immune to stun. trust me i'm looking right at it and i just tested it and lasted the right ammount of seconds as it should with me genie str and the icon says Magic sheild nothing to do with anti stun pops up

PS Learn to read i said "we're" not "are" ijs b:bye
    fixed
    b:chuckle because me are bored.
    lol.....if only you were on lost city....
    me would be more then glad to smash through your heavy reliance on genies.
    (>.<)'

also me are agree with what the Bowlinbobcat has said.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010

it dosnt say Just immune to stun. trust me im looking right at it and i just tested it and lasted the right ammount of seconds as it should with me genie str and the icon says Magic sheild nothing to do with anti stun pops up

PS Learn to read i said "were" not "are" ijs b:bye

So you believe everything that your genie skills say? LOL...many of the descriptions are off in some way.

Here is a News Flash -->

You still take damage, although small = It is a SHIELD and ABSORBS damage.

And I am the one who stated the Time Duration of the ANTI-STUN...YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO ALL DAMAGE IT IS A SHIELD...

ijs b:cute

@ Bob --> B/C it is keeping me entertained at work and I am laughing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    So you believe everything that your genie skills say? LOL...many of the descriptions are off in some way.

Here is a News Flash -->

You still take damage, although small = It is a SHIELD and ABSORBS damage.

And I am the one who stated the Time Duration of the ANTI-STUN...YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO ALL DAMAGE IT IS A SHIELD...

ijs b:cute

@ Bob --> B/C it is keeping me entertained at work and I am laughing b:chuckle

i see now Lost city is the sever that likes to make things up

1. i never said i would take 0 damage but balance dose make me take way under 500 damage and against a 6k hp bar unbuffed thats nothing.
    2. archer used a full lightning combo and it absorded all the hits
    Thunder Shock > Lightning Strike > Thunderous Blast. total cast time of 7.4 seconds condider no lag but this was at west gate so around 8-9 seconds
    3. MagicNoob id love to tear your **** apart really is such a shame were on different servers
    4. LC needs to re-think them being a pro pvp server

b:bye work time but i guess you guys dont know what that is.