Who miss most about the old days?

2»

Comments

• Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That reminds me when BoeNn was afk flying and lost his demon slaughter belt to Frost I think and he starts raging on vent etc. That was actually a pro moment.

that made me rage more, cos i had to farm it for him -.-
    angeRR
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In all honesty I miss the little sportsmanship the server had.. People now a day's tend to QQ about everything and anything, and if they can't come up with a somewhat witting insult they just say cash shopper and continue to cry in pm's.

I miss the "gf" days.. even those were very very few and rare.
    Former BM Masakari
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Saying GF was a submission to defeat, not a show of sportsmanship. >_>

Note how only the loser said it, maybe the winner if he gave two ****s (After the loser said it).
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've seen people say Good Fight after duels and even pvp and TW's and mean it as a way of showing respect and sportsmanship not submission to defeat. I dunno maybe I'm just old fashioned..x.x
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not saying anything at all is what is generally considered sportsmanlike.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You guys look like those old ppl that cant do anything aside from talking about their pastb:laugh
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Saying GF was a submission to defeat, not a show of sportsmanship. >_>

Note how only the loser said it, maybe the winner if he gave two ****s (After the loser said it).

untrue, in gw i use to say gf if it was a close fight, if i won or lost. And i said it more after winning then after loseing. Saying gf is giveing respect to your opponate, and i only said it if i respected the other team of the challange they gave me and my team.

But i don't really ever say gf in pw, most fights i join in im undergeared so it wasn't really a good fight, just a one sided one.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle Gonna be more active in Harshlands again

But I want the old days back where everything was like a dream b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Server died when Anni packs and FC came out. Ever since then I've noticed that there are next to no people grinding. Or even zhenning.

If they got rid of tokens make FC like it was, then all of a sudden boom people would come back out of SZ to lvl up again; the game would be a lot more lively and fun. But no, packs make the PWI team too much money to take out.

So us old timers get stuck playing a lackluster game that we remember used to be a lot of fun. Oh well guess PWI is too greedy to be good.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So us old timers get stuck playing a lackluster game that we remember used to be a lot of fun. Oh well guess PWI is too greedy to be good.

It wasn't really that fun.
    edited February 2010
    It wasn't really that fun.

i had fun :O and im still having fun, even though i don't cs, and just about every cser can kill me... its still fun if your not super serious about winning all the time.
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    i had fun :O and im still having fun, even though i don't cs, and just about every cser can kill me... its still fun if your not super serious about winning all the time.

I don't see how repeating can be fun, but 'kay.
    edited February 2010
    I don't see how repeating can be fun, but 'kay.

repeating? like hh or wq? i don't hh anymore and i wq while doing other things in rl. or do u mean in pk? yea a lot of the same people pk, i only really see 9X csers pking, but for somereason i still find it fun, i wouldn't mind playing another game though, but since collage started up again i don't want to take to much of my attention away from school work, lol, i know it would distract me to much
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Basically you log in, maybe do your dailies depending if you're wanting to level still etc. Talk on faction chat, talk on vent and bind your little crew and secret lover and what not, maybe do some HH, maybe pk (lol), and perhaps waste some teleacoustics and just wait for TW then rinse and repeat.
    edited February 2010
    Basically you log in, maybe do your dailies depending if you're wanting to level still etc. Talk on faction chat, talk on vent and bind your little crew and secret lover and what not, maybe do some HH, maybe pk (lol), and perhaps waste some teleacoustics and just wait for TW then rinse and repeat.

lol, exept i don't talk in gc, or vent, or have a crew on there that i hang out with a lot. Well i do talk on vent or msn with mics, but usally its just 1on1 with close friends. Eww to hh i don't do that. But i do pk. And i don't waste money on teles. And i havn't done tw for a long time now, but going to finally do a real tw this week.

Wq isn't bad because u can do other things while doing it, like hw or play my ps3. i find it fun lol, i do want to play darkfall but u have to pay, and like i said before i don't want to get inot another game while im in collage... so untill then its pw, gunz, and gw for me :D
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But I want the old days back where everything was like a dream b:cryb:surrender

Me too b:shedtear
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I miss playing this game. b:cry. holy **** jugg why are you so far behind mali?!
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol, exept i don't talk in gc, or vent, or have a crew on there that i hang out with a lot. Well i do talk on vent or msn with mics, but usally its just 1on1 with close friends. Eww to hh i don't do that. But i do pk. And i don't waste money on teles. And i havn't done tw for a long time now, but going to finally do a real tw this week.

Wq isn't bad because u can do other things while doing it, like hw or play my ps3. i find it fun lol, i do want to play darkfall but u have to pay, and like i said before i don't want to get inot another game while im in collage... so untill then its pw, gunz, and gw for me :D

keep telling, it is sooooooo interesting. no really, it is!
    edited February 2010
    keep telling, it is sooooooo interesting. no really, it is!

i don't kiss and tell b:quiet
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010

still the best is ganging up on a hardcore cash shopper with a few friends and killing them b:pleased

. .though then most of the time you hear about how *insert noob phrase* you are for ganging up and that now they want you 1 v 1. . but all in all, the server is still quite good, though the game needs improvements. . and gm's can we just have no sales, no 2x exp, no oracles, no nothing for a 2 week span, just 2 weeks. Would be nice : )