tideborn aero

Lessein - Sanctuary
Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I know this is a completely useless attempt, and that nothing will happen because of this thread.

But dont you guys agree that the tideborn aero looks like ****?
I mean in the build up to the tideborn there were these:

screenshots_24_l.jpg

but in-game we have the crappy, small, boring half see-through things =/

I want a tideborn aero re-design D:
i think they should make a bubble of water and swim through the air in the bubble *nods*
Post edited by Lessein - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My eyesight might be failing in my old age - but isn't that a screenie of an elf?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    that's a winged elf dude.

i actually like the bubble idea...just encase them in a bubble and have them float around. more expensive bubbles have trippy patterns in them
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    indeed that is what i thought when i saw it, but it was on the tideborn expansion site with all the screenshots of the new t.born things =P

XD whether or not those wings were intended for t.borns - if they can make awesome looking aero like that... then surely the t.born aero could at least look ok in comparison to the other races.
  • Masterbating - Lost City
    Masterbating - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well, one thing to point out, if you look at the screenshot closely, those are elf wings. (Pretty freaking awesome, might I add.) As for Tideborn wings, there will be more released, and I'm not sure if they can do too much more to make them looks diferent from elf wings. I mean, in my opinion, elves look like angels, Tideborn look like pixies. XP

But, as I said... Give it some time, maybe some pretty awesome-looking TB aero will come out. :3
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm fine with the Cashshop TB wings.... though in comparison to the other races starting lvl 30(elf 1) aerogear... the TB's suck...
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    indeed that is what i thought when i saw it, but it was on the tideborn expansion site with all the screenshots of the new t.born things =P
    Yeah, that's an elf. It's just that they released new aerogear for all races at the same time as the Rising Tide expansion. (Those might be the Dark Lord wings, but I'm not certain.)
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i like the spectral haze. not only are they nice looking they're a 3.2/6.2 speed aero for cheaper than the other races and level 10 usable. thats some pretty good perks

oh and perfect stones give 10sec boost time too them too
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol...
    Those black wings...
    brilliant plumes...
    seraphic mist...

they pretty much all own the **** out of TB wings imho -
    in both appearance and movement dynamics.

Tyreal's wings would be cool :P.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    skyxiii wrote: »
    Tyreal's wings would be cool :P.

>.>
    <.<
    b:avoid
    >:D
    yep
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danja - Raging Tide
    Danja - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like the bubble idea kind like what they look like when they are in meditation. cept if they turned into mer form in the air then working out what they would do for air combat might get odd. kinda like fighting under water in mer form. i think it would be BA if they rode in the air on giant flying fish but i think that idea is already stolen by the were people MANTA
    THE DANN