Esuna's TW Videos

Options
Esuna - Raging Tide
Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Gonna start this thread as a little placeholder to dump the TW videos I'll be recording. Might include videos from other members as it goes along. Only one up so far. And yeah I'm totally new at being a Veno or a squishy in PvP.

Enjoy though.

---

31-01-2010 - Infamy vs. Exodus @ Shining Tide Wood
Watch in: SD | HD
by Esuna

31-01-2010 - Infamy vs. Exodus @ Shining Tide Wood
Watch in: SD | HD
by Charisma

---

Esuna's YouTube Channel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
Post edited by Esuna - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Thirteenth - Raging Tide
    Thirteenth - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Really cool/messy Crystal bash bro.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Really cool/messy Crystal bash bro.

Lol we just ran straight in and started bashing it. No need for laning and such =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was so hoping to see Aurora get her (his? whatever) butt kicked in the vid, but no dice. All that talking and no show...
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There's still two more prime pieces of their land left, but Empire's sort of blocking the way. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There's still two more prime pieces of their land left, but Empire's sort of blocking the way. b:surrender

Not a giant problem imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Those exodus guys were like stray sheep running into a pack of wolves , lulz .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Arcrueid - Raging Tide
    Arcrueid - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    TW Videos by Arcrueid [Raging Tide]

Been busy lately with heavy univ work, but I love watching TW videos just as much as I love producing them.

May we meet one day on the battlefield.

~Arcrueid

Ps. On a more technical side note, what audio and video codecs are you using to encode your videos before you upload them to YouTube and what are the file sizes and video dimensions? 6000 kbps H.264/AVC and MP3 320 at 768 x 576 looks nice on my computer but poor on YouTube; I am still in the process of experimenting with different codecs without having to upload a multi-GB video to YouTube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mmm nice vids... keep em up b:victory ...especially accruids nice long vid ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options

Ps. On a more technical side note, what audio and video codecs are you using to encode your videos before you upload them to YouTube and what are the file sizes and video dimensions? 6000 kbps H.264/AVC and MP3 320 at 768 x 576 looks nice on my computer but poor on YouTube; I am still in the process of experimenting with different codecs without having to upload a multi-GB video to YouTube.

to get 720p on YouTube you're gonna need to encode in 1280x720. YouTube uses x264, so I use x264vfw, multi pass, 2 passes @6000-5000 kbps. I leave the audio uncompressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arcrueid - Raging Tide
    Arcrueid - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    to get 720p on YouTube you're gonna need to encode in 1280x720. YouTube uses x264, so I use x264vfw, multi pass, 2 passes @6000-5000 kbps. I leave the audio uncompressed.

Since I often expect up to 3hr TW videos, I capture at only Half-size on FRAPS and usually end up with up to 20 GB of raw video capture. What is the rough file size of your 10 min TW's raw AVI capture and the file size of the final 1280x720 file that you upload to YouTube. I may not be able to get as high a quality due to my lack of hard drive space, but might as well see my limit.

I looked quickly into x264vfw and it looks promising (any alternative is preferable to SUPER's terrible UI). Uncompressed audio makes better sense I suppose since YouTube will recompress it anyway. If I have time this week, I'll try finishing up last weekend's TW video and try x264vfw.

~Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Since I often expect up to 3hr TW videos, I capture at only Half-size on FRAPS and usually end up with up to 20 GB of raw video capture. What is the rough file size of your 10 min TW's raw AVI capture and the file size of the final 1280x720 file that you upload to YouTube. I may not be able to get as high a quality due to my lack of hard drive space, but might as well see my limit.

Ah, hard drive space is pretty cheap, you can probably pick up 500GB for a pretty low price.
    I looked quickly into x264vfw and it looks promising (any alternative is preferable to SUPER's terrible UI). Uncompressed audio makes better sense I suppose since YouTube will recompress it anyway. If I have time this week, I'll try finishing up last weekend's TW video and try x264vfw.

To use it pick either Sony Vegas's .avi and then select x264 as renderer or use VirtualDub. If you have Windows 7 or Vista, the movie maker in that one has pretty decent HD profiles, but without the full size capture, you're never gonna get a clarity where names will be readable and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nice videos. I am not even frap-ing the TWs which aren't worth recording or I would have made some too >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You Fraps'd a 7 minute TW? For realz!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot