Tideborns are overpowered

Sheyde - Sanctuary
Sheyde - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Im mad now, since Rising tide came up Perfect world is a trash, not game anymore, Tideborns are overpowered, example? Assasin has bloodpaint which healing skill afterall, they an be invisible, WTF? they hhave weapon token quest, we have something like that? And psyhic, soul of stunning, magic character with arcane armor just like me cleric then What the censored developers? If psyhic lvl 50 can defeat cleric lvl74? with shield on? he took 50% of hp with one attack, im just saying that New race is overpowered, and we don't have skills like that, im sure lots of people think same thing, cut off them, just like genie skills. People will start to quit, Developers instead of improving game they just adding new trash to cash shop.
Post edited by Sheyde - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sorahi - Lost City
    Sorahi - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Re-roll to sin/psy -- problem solved
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    On this level? Sure everyone move to psyhics...
  • Avalon - Raging Tide
    Avalon - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    only takes like 3 weeks to hit 70+ now thanks to bh. easy enough to reroll. Have you considered the fact that sins and psys are virtually the squishiest classes in this game? granted, a psy with white voodoo wont die instantly, but hes gonna do virtually no damage either.
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im mad now, since Rising tide came up Perfect world is a trash, not game anymore, Tideborns are overpowered, example? Assasin has bloodpaint which healing skill afterall, they an be invisible, WTF? they hhave weapon token quest, we have something like that? And psyhic, soul of stunning, magic character with arcane armor just like me cleric then What the f-u-c-k developers? If psyhic lvl 50 can defeat cleric lvl74? with shield on? he took 50% of hp with one attack, im just saying that New race is overpowered, and we don't have skills like that, im sure lots of people think same thing, cut off them, just like genie skills. People will start to quit, Developers instead of improving game they just adding new trash to cash shop.

Well I have to say even with max Diminished Vigor clerics are still a challenge for me to beat.
    I'm decently geared and sometimes I just can't hit them hard enough to break there healing. (I have decent gear as well.)

I don't know what to tell ya friend.
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tell him he sucks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Djaen - Lost City
    Djaen - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OP, I suggest u NEVER go into pvp mode again until u learn how to not to suck

real talk >__>
  • mesmerist
    mesmerist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    New class/skills = New tactics

Just keep trying XD
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    me only want aoes that can actually target areas.....and don't require a target to cast...
    b:sweat
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They not over powered, just have so fast combo setup and many new unique skill. (lol these fish people was so fast)
    I don't know from where but people say tideborn is pvp oriented so, i guess people still guessing how to defeat them since they still new.

Some can't find how and say they too strong, the other keep saying they weak . . . lol b:surrender i don't agree with those thought.
    Of course, psychic cast speed, bloody critical we see when assassin attack, and assassin ability to run away makes them seem op / imba / over powered, but both of them is squishy.
    But i have to say, psychic earth vector ranged aoe stun (need target) with that speed and that duration was really hurt. b:surrender (skill at lv 59)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thanks to Yougotmurked for this self explaining picture...b:chuckle

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3904/20100202162409.jpg
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im mad now, since Rising tide came up Perfect world is a trash, not game anymore, Tideborns are overpowered, example? Assasin has bloodpaint which healing skill afterall, they an be invisible, WTF? they hhave weapon token quest, we have something like that? And psyhic, soul of stunning, magic character with arcane armor just like me cleric then What the f-u-c-k developers? If psyhic lvl 50 can defeat cleric lvl74? with shield on? he took 50% of hp with one attack, im just saying that New race is overpowered, and we don't have skills like that, im sure lots of people think same thing, cut off them, just like genie skills. People will start to quit, Developers instead of improving game they just adding new trash to cash shop.

The new race is OP. As an anonymous barb said a 9x or high 8x assassin hit
    4k then 4.5k on him, this is lvl 80 barb btw... (He said Lightaine [9x wiz] was only hitting for like 1k-2k and that was back when the barb was only 56 at the time)

The sin just stealths right up to you, stuns you, kills you in a couple hits, then stealths back out, or to its next victim.

There's not much we can do agaisnt sins at the moment.

Then psychics, especially with the damage increase buff, hit extremely hard. A lvl 37 psychic killed another high 8x barb while they hit for an amazingly over powered 2.5k a hit and a little bit of kiting. (And that's on a barb with extreme defense and HP).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Djaen - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    The new race is OP. As an anonymous barb said a 9x or high 8x assassin hit
    4k then 4.5k on him, this is lvl 80 barb btw... (He said Lightaine [9x wiz] was only hitting for like 1k-2k and that was back when the barb was only 56 at the time)

The sin just stealths right up to you, stuns you, kills you in a couple hits, then stealths back out, or to its next victim.

Then psychics, especially with the damage increase buff, hit extremely hard. A lvl 37 psychic killed another high 8x barb while they hit for an amazingly over powered 2.5k a hit and a little bit of kiting. (And that's on a barb with extreme defense and HP).

um....WHAT kind of garbage barbs are u geting this info from? These barbs should prolly re-roll ASAP. I dont mean to sound like its SRRS BZNSSS but there is no excuss for failing that much in pvp. Please come back with info from a reliable source or stop posting such BS. /rant
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

thats what im talking about, if they kill barb we clerics are screwed.
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OP, first of all, you used Plume Shield on a psychic? Plume Shield has no effect on magic damage so that was a waste of chi and more importantly time. Against Tideborns, you dont want to waste time as their damage comes fast. Quick to kill, quick to die I think explains them fairly well for the general population. As for Sin stealth, that I cannot help you with. Most I can say is have a friend with ya, if the sin tries to kill one of you, your buddy can kill him. 1v1 a sin always has the advantage, but once its a group scenario, they become suicide bombers...

I should make a Sin called Achmed...
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Death_Tide - Heavens Tear
    Death_Tide - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I should make a Sin called Achmed...

First of all stfu with the ignorant statement and don't involve them so-called "terrorist" **** in PWI.

And second of all if you wanna make a "suicide bomber" character go make an armageddon build barb.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i have a sin too but im starting to think i had a way better survival rate as cleric than as sin b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    First of all stfu with the ignorant statement and don't involve them so-called "terrorist" **** in PWI.

And second of all if you wanna make a "suicide bomber" character go make an armageddon build barb.

but but emberstorm wiz...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010

woah, lol, hes jokeing around, u shouldn't take these things so serious, and i think he got the name from the puppet guy comedian, i forget his name. So calm down, and assassins are like sucide bombers in tw i would think, jump in, try to kill someone before all the dd's in the back pk u.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins = squishy little fishish, 1 of the easiest things to kill if you know your class

Psychics, just wait for there buff that deflects a million damage to wear off.

so Sins its about skill and psychics its all about timeing.

learn your class and know there class and your see they are very squishy and easy too beat
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited February 2010

overpowered? if 1 shot sins lvl 60+ and it takes a psychic 3 hits to pound through my TE shield, do you still think they're op?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Draeyos - Lost City
    Draeyos - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins = squishy little fishish, 1 of the easiest things to kill if you know your class

Psychics, just wait for there buff that deflects a million damage to wear off.

so Sins its about skill and psychics its all about timeing.

learn your class and know there class and your see they are very squishy and easy too beat

it last 30 sec, u may be dead in 30 sec lol.

anyway most non heavy armor classes are squishy anyway.

lol @ppl QQing cuz they are too lazy to think of ways to beat the new classes, I haven't heard this much whining since the nix was put in.

every class has its strengths and weaknesses , so treat them like every other class.
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it last 30 sec, u may be dead in 30 sec lol.

looks like we be going for a long run then xD
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    now i dont even know if i should start on psychic or assasin or stay on weak sloppy cleric, people say psychic is good at pvp, come on people! Wtf i dont know what i should do now!
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    now i dont even know if i should start on psychic or assasin or stay on weak sloppy cleric, people say psychic is good at pvp, come on people! Wtf i dont know what i should do now!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just pick the one you like, have fun and learn how to play it to the fullest. b:victory
    Don,t make the weakness, rant, claims other people say, make you confused and can't enjoy the game.
    Have a good day. b:pleased

Cleric : Squad will always need you, except you were solo build. (and you don't want squad, but cleric need squad i think regardless of build)
    Assassin : Able to deal big critical, depend on dex like archer, but can die so fast since they were melee.
    Psychic : Kinda easy to play, has some squad buff to help tank and aoe overtime heal.

Though tideborn currently has some issue with people =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Weak sloppy Cleric? It's not the class which fails, it's the player who fails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    The other choice is Archer, i saw them destroying everything in PK/TW, example is Wizzeled.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I saw Venos **** everything in PK too, or Barbs getting ganged by 5 ppl but still killing all of them, clerics which camp in enemys base @ TW and destoy bout 10 ppl with plume shot before they get killed...so what? Don't expect anything of ur class if u only relay on what u see from others..
    Still don't get it after more ppl here are telling u that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Djaen - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    ill explain .....Sheyde ,

You obviously suck at pvping with your cleric. Either learn to pvp or stop QQing.
    Picking a different class isn't gonna magicaly make you good at pvp. Stop blaming th class for your suckage. TY and good day
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Shey the error in your pvp is most likely located between your keyboard and chair.

Every class can be deadly in PVP if you know what you're doing.