Who is hotter?

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Edit: The only reason im doing this is because my friend has the nerve to insult my girl because she's not up to his standerds.

Ok so me and my friend want to know who can make a hotter chara so we decided to make a poll anyways pics are below

Heres is my girl that I made.
asgfgas-1.png
flknas.png

Heres my friends girl that he made.
2010-02-0321-56-45.jpg
2010-02-0321-56-34.jpg

Anyways leave a comment and vote on who you think is hotter and I will tally up the votes and we shall who wins. Oh and dont forget to leave a comment.
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i'm hotter b:laugh

lol both of you are cute... b:shutup
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My opinion is yours, but the pretty background and fashion really helps draw my attention completely away from hers, so I really don't have a fair opinion at all. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • litheyuki
    litheyuki Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My opinion is yours, but the pretty background and fashion really helps draw my attention completely away from hers, so I really don't have a fair opinion at all. b:surrender

I think that's the point.

I for one don't like either one of them but then again my character isn't exactly perfect either. b:chuckle Everyone has their own opinions.. and ways to make others somewhat agree with them
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    litheyuki wrote: »
    I think that's the point.

I for one don't like either one of them but then again my character isn't exactly perfect either. b:chuckle

Lol and no thats not the point of this. I'd post the point to this but were not allowed to call people out on the forums. I will say this:This Was Not My Idea. Im pretty much agasint this idea because I feel I have the upper hand...............but according to my friend my girl is nothing compared to his...........T_T so all in all im being forced to do this for the good of my Kimi's dignity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• litheyuki
    edited February 2010
    Lol and no thats not the point of this. I'd post the point to this but were not allowed to call people out on the forums. I will say this:This Was Not My Idea. Im pretty much agasint this idea because I feel I have the upper hand...............but according to my friend my girl is nothing compared to his...........T_T so all in all im being forced to do this for the good of my Kimi's dignity.

I'm sorry to hear that and wish you the best of luck :)

Just wish the friend's girl was dressed up a bit, etc etc. Background and fashion does have a huge impact on the outcome of how a person perceives a character.

Tbh your sin looks like a younger version of my sin, and that cleric a cleric I had made long ago before I changed it 2 hours later...
    edited February 2010
    I'm sorry to hear that and wish you the best of luck :)

Just wish the friend's girl was dressed up a bit, etc etc. Background and fashion does have a huge impact on the outcome of how a person perceives a character.

Tbh your sin looks like a younger version of my sin, and that cleric a cleric I had made long ago before I changed it 2 hours later...

:O Maybe your Kimi is your girls younger sisterb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• litheyuki
    edited February 2010
    :O Maybe your Kimi is your girls younger sisterb:shocked

Perhaps. Or maybe a twin gone bad b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Perhaps. Or maybe a twin gone bad b:laugh

>:O You have to post a screen pic of your girl. We must see her before we go to bed and have to wake up in 2 and a half hours for school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They're not taken at the same quality =((

IMO Kimi's cuter, but her eyes seem oddly far apart ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummmm I'd probably say you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We all make our character based on what we like best in a persons physical appearance, so of course hethinks his is cuter. I happen to think my Katzyn and my KittyKatzyn are damn cute (and Katzyn will soon be 50 bazillion times cuter, once I get my new fashion...), but I'm not going to worry about it if something thinks their toon is cuter.

It's just like everything else - everyone has their own opinion, and so what if they don't agree with yours? ^_^ As long as it's not hurting anyone, opinions don't matter too much~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • garuda01
    garuda01 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Ok... that makes me (her friend) look bad... its not actually like that. Im only saying that she looks too skinny. AND SHE WAS NOT AGAINST THE IDEA!!! (of making the topic)

Anyways: i brought 2 pics: (kimi's on the left, mine on the right)
    2010-02-0407-55-39.jpg2010-02-0407-54-28.jpg

See the skinny part? now. judge urself b:pleased
    edited February 2010
    garuda01 wrote: »
    Ok... that makes me (her friend) look bad... its not actually like that. Im only saying that she looks too skinny. AND SHE WAS NOT AGAINST THE IDEA!!! (I like Pickles)

Anyways: i brought 2 pics: (kimi's on the left, mine on the right)
    2010-02-0407-55-39.jpg2010-02-0407-54-28.jpg

See the skinny part? now. judge urself b:pleased

I was against it but my pride wouldn't let me back downb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok... that makes me (her friend) look bad... its not actually like that. Im only saying that she looks too skinny.

Curves > Sticks w/maxed racks FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Curves > Sticks w/maxed racks FTW!

b:chuckle agreeed :P i wish they would make my assassin a preset :D
    or not :| i wouldn't want 100s of me running around b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In terms of overall attractiveness, I definitely like Kimiko's better.

If it's a matter of body type, it would be better to show both characters in similar outfits. I personally would not have known that Kimiko's body settings were skinny with a ridiculous bust without the screenshot above. And even though I prefer a slightly curvy character, I think the Tideborns pull off skinny better than any other class.
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Panda barb out sexifies both of them. I win.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    or not :| i wouldn't want 100s of me running around b:shocked

That's the whole reason I didn't put Poi into the contest way back when. I spent hours on her, not about to give it away for free. b:laugh One of my friends & guildmates for the past year though got hers in, so it's funny to find all the bat-eared long black-haired venos running around looking just like her.
    othella wrote: »
    If it's a matter of body type, it would be better to show both characters in similar outfits. I personally would not have known that Kimiko's body settings were skinny with a ridiculous bust without the screenshot above.

Agreed, but that would be fair and all ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    othella wrote: »
    In terms of overall attractiveness, I definitely like Kimiko's better.

If it's a matter of body type, it would be better to show both characters in similar outfits. I personally would not have known that Kimiko's body settings were skinny with a ridiculous bust without the screenshot above. And even though I prefer a slightly curvy character, I think the Tideborns pull off skinny better than any other class.

Ok so what if she has big **** and is skinny. Well why dont I go around executing anyone in real life with a skinny body and a big chest. Seriously so what stop ridiculing my tide born I dont go around picking on your girls because I think their to fat with a flat chest.

Agreed, but that would be fair and all ;)
    I already told me friend it wouldn't be fair but he didn't listen. Also he doesn't own any female fashion and im not about to lend him mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IoI - Raging Tide
    IoI - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Both of you are fugly

/thread
    edited February 2010
    Both of you are fugly

/thread

Oh get lost your pathetic attempt to troll this thread shall now work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• OMGLOLBBQGUY - Lost City
    OMGLOLBBQGUY - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Both of you are fugly

/thread

Lol... agreed b:laugh
  • litheyuki
    edited February 2010
    >:O You have to post a screen pic of your girl. We must see her before we go to bed and have to wake up in 2 and a half hours for school.

Sorry fell asleep last night.

Here is an old screenshot of her back when she was in her 70s. She is lvl 80 now, haven't changed her but got her some new fashion.

2mr9y0z.jpg

EDIT: I'm positive there are many look alikes but I haven't seen a sin/psy that looks exactly like her. Besides this is how I think she looks best - tried 4 different styles before the 2 days was over and settled with this one with the free makeover scroll.
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sry this is just way too subjective and based on personal taste, although personally I find the sin more unique and interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • garuda01
    edited February 2010
    Sorry fell asleep last night.

Here is an old screenshot of her back when she was in her 70s. She is lvl 80 now, haven't changed her but got her some new fashion.

2mr9y0z.jpg

EDIT: I'm positive there are many look alikes but I haven't seen a sin/psy that looks exactly like her. Besides this is how I think she looks best - tried 4 different styles before the 2 days was over and settled with this one with the free makeover scroll.

I AGREE!!! U WIN! xD

EDIT: (wish i had a girlfriend like that in real life... just less blue and with normal ears xD)
  • litheyuki
    edited February 2010
    I AGREE!!! U WIN! xD

EDIT: (wish i had a girlfriend like that in real life... just less blue and with normal ears xD)

Lol, thank you.
    I'm the kind of person that will take a long time customizing all my characters. It's nice to know some people think they look nice as well.

EDIT: I think it's rather funny because my sin is also a stick figure, (but does not have nearly the same amout of bust settings as kimi,) and you find her nice.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The cleric. As Poison said; curves > twigs with huge ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Based on personal opinion, I like the cleric better...

First thing that threw me off when I looked at the sin was the lips. b:shocked
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Based on personal opinion, I like the cleric better...

First thing that threw me off when I looked at the sin was the lips. b:shocked

We have the same lips -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• garuda01
    edited February 2010
    Lol, thank you.
    I'm the kind of person that will take a long time customizing all my characters. It's nice to know some people think they look nice as well.

EDIT: I think it's rather funny because my sin is also a stick figure, (but does not have nearly the same amout of bust settings as kimi,) and you find her nice.

Got me there. But the fact that ur char has less bust, makes her look better...

Besides ur char's face is much prettier.