End game magic wep for wiz

heybigbadj
heybigbadj Posts: 40 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Wizard
Well, I know that first is warsoul, and second at least WAS rank 8, but now with nirvana out does anyone have any FACTS about nirvana gear which could possibly tell me if rank 8 or say, TT100 upgraded with nirvana is better? (I'm on the new server raging tide atm, so nobody is yet even close to that level) Please don't bother posting if its what you THINK. I would like solid facts please, and thanks for your time.
Post edited by heybigbadj on

Comments

• SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    u can even use a 79 glaive + 12 lol
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Like you said, first place would easily go to warsoul.. but after that its more based off personal preference. We don't even know all the stats that would come on a nirvana weapon, so we don't really know yet. As far as I know, nobody has a nirvana weapon.. or is even close. For me, my list in order of what I'd want would be...

1. Warsoul
    2. Rank 8
    3. HH100 (starts with an S but don't remember full name)
    4. Neon Purgatory
    5. HH 99 crit sword (Inferno blah blah)

Although these would be my top choices, a weapon like what Daikoku has (I believe it is some rank weapon) that has -10 channeling and he gets a total of -16% channeling with both sockets having the -3channeling stones in there.. could be very good as well.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sinrabansho, by the way, is the TT100 sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Sinrabansho, by the way, is the TT100 sword.

thats what I was looking for =]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thats what I was looking for =]

b:mischievous

...as for me, I dunno what my true "endgame" weapon is going to be. I kinda wanna go for Sinrabansho...but that's way too hard. I'll probably end up going down my glaive path and sticking with Fate Denial Godspeed or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Like you said, first place would easily go to warsoul.. but after that its more based off personal preference. We don't even know all the stats that would come on a nirvana weapon, so we don't really know yet. As far as I know, nobody has a nirvana weapon.. or is even close. For me, my list in order of what I'd want would be...

1. Warsoul
    2. Rank 8
    4. Neon Purgatory

Although these would be my top choices, a weapon like what Daikoku has (I believe it is some rank weapon) that has -10 channeling and he gets a total of -16% channeling with both sockets having the -3channeling stones in there.. could be very good as well.

im praying for nirvana i wish it comes in 2nd place b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RDM - Lost City
    RDM - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010

1. Warsoul
    2. Rank 8
    4. Neon Purgatory

Nirvana > Rank 8 and HH100
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1. Warsoul
    2. Rank 8
    4. Neon Purgatory

^(o.o) this
    i will go for Neon Purgatory or HH99 since HH100 and Rank8,Warsoul are impossible b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSpits - Lost City
    MrSpits - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nirvana > Rank 8 and HH100

No the nirvana refines grade 14. The Rank 8 has higher base and most likely better stats than what you will get with the nirvana.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We don't even know all the stats that would come on a nirvana weapon, so we don't really know yet.
    We kinda do...

Niravana G15:
    Magical attack 1196-1462
    Inevitable additional attributes:
    a fatal blow to a fatal blow to +3% or +4%

Possible additional attributes:
    a fatal blow to +1% True Qi +310 Life +350 power +18 ~ 19 Agility +18 ~ 19 Physique +18 mana +18 ~ 19 ~ 19 Attack Rating +1 Physical Damage Reduction 2% defense Level +1 magic attack +100 magic attack +130 Attack Rating +2 Defense ceiling +2 rating a fatal blow to sing time -3% +2%
    Meaning either 3 or 4% crit, plus two random attributes. The translation isn't very good but you shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out what they mean. Basically the list on pwdatabase minus the 3/4% crit.

Rank 8:
    Magical attack 1212-1481
    Maximum Magic Attack +130, Magic +14-15, Critical Hit Rate +4%

Rank 8 has a slightly higher base range... but refines for less. All you have to do is beat +130 max matk and 15 mag with the two random attributes. That and you may have to make up for the 2nd socket, which rank 8 will always have, unlike the nirvana weapons. The way things currently are, you lose the sockets/refines from the original weapon.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    We kinda do...

Niravana G15:
    Magical attack 1196-1462

Meaning either 3 or 4% crit, plus two random attributes. The translation isn't very good but you shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out what they mean. Basically the list on pwdatabase minus the 3/4% crit.

Rank 8:
    Magical attack 1212-1481
    Maximum Magic Attack +130, Magic +14-15, Critical Hit Rate +4%

Rank 8 has a slightly higher base range... but refines for less. All you have to do is beat +130 max matk and 15 mag with the two random attributes. That and you may have to make up for the 2nd socket, which rank 8 will always have, unlike the nirvana weapons. The way things currently are, you lose the sockets/refines from the original weapon.

Do you get to keep the original stats on your old weapon? (i.e. making the HH99 crit sword into some nirvana weapon.. would u still have the +3crit +matk +245 hp.. or is it just new stats?)
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Do you get to keep the original stats on your old weapon? (i.e. making the HH99 crit sword into some nirvana weapon.. would u still have the +3crit +matk +245 hp.. or is it just new stats?)
    Uh there's two steps. First you recast your weapon to G13, where it'll get an increase in base magic attack and the refine of a G15 weapon. You keep the add-ons the old weapon had, basically this. But in this step you can turn your weapon into anything within the tree. Then when you recast again, you lose all your old attributes and, in the case of a magic sword, 3 or 4% crit plus two random ones. For wands/glaives it's 6 or 10% channeling, for pataka's it's a certain amount of pdef.
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pw-my don't even have this expansion.
    Main = WitchBurner
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was considering to sell my purgatory and make TT100 sword BUT then I realize if I will to reforge to G15 in nirvana I will loose +4% critical for sure. And it will hurt a lot.
    But if I reforge purgatory to G15 I will lost just 2% critical so It will hurt but not as much as loosing 4%.
    Damage G15 sword 1196-1462
    Damage G15 wand 1316-1342 For me is choice very clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For me the order of preference would be

Unrealistic

1. Warsoul
    2. Rank 8 (Yeah only nonameWiz has that here at Sanctuary)

Realistic

3. Nirvana Modified G13/15
    4. TT100 (A fair few people have that now)
    5. Lunar Pataka, Midnight Black, Divine Aegis
    5. Lunar Wand, Frost Glaive
    6. All other TT99 / Frost / Lunar Weapons

I had the Lunar wand before and I can't say I'm a fan. As far as I'm concerned everyone should just use what they like. I'm a fan of the Pataka personally but i'd be happy working with Magic Sword or Glaive.

Only thing is this, how long would it realitsically take to up say a TT99 Divine Aegis using Nirvana Temple from lv 12 to lv 15?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I was considering to sell my purgatory and make TT100 sword BUT then I realize if I will to reforge to G15 in nirvana I will loose +4% critical for sure. And it will hurt a lot.
    But if I reforge purgatory to G15 I will lost just 2% critical so It will hurt but not as much as loosing 4%.
    Damage G15 sword 1196-1462
    Damage G15 wand 1316-1342 For me is choice very clear.
    Uh... g15 magic sword ALWAYS has 3 or 4% crit. You don't lose anything.
    edited February 2010
    Uh... g15 magic sword ALWAYS has 3 or 4% crit. You don't lose anything.
    How you can be so sure?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    How you can be so sure?
    Because when you recast to g15, you get completely new add-ons, and one of them is very limited in choice. For magic swords this is 3 or 4% crit, for wands/glaives it's 6 or 10% channeling. Scroll up... I already posted it.
    edited February 2010
    Because when you recast to g15, you get completely new add-ons, and one of them is very limited in choice. For magic swords this is 3 or 4% crit, for wands/glaives it's 6 or 10% channeling. Scroll up... I already posted it.

Do you have link?b:thanks ty
    Because database tell us, that You get 3 add on G15. And you get it from these

Magic Attack +100

Maximum Magic Attack +130

Channelling -3%

HP: +350

MP +310

Strength +18~19

Dexterity +18~19

Magic +18~19

Vitality +18~19

Critical Hit Rate +1%

Critical Hit Rate +2%

Critical Hit Rate +3%