Quality of the today's Players

Comments

• bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rather than flaming I actually LOL'd so hard in that fb that I almost fell off my chair b:laugh .

It was like : "WTF , are these guys for real ?"
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lols to blood's post, atleast you know they are rich and dumb ... nice peeps on raging tide lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Check out how my fb29 went 2 days ago :

Step #1 - lvl 80 sin rushes to tower charmless attacking it with normal attacks only while all the mobs in the room gang him and : http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5615/20100201014129.png .

Step #2 - sin call's lvl 83 cleric to the rescue and by looking at her gear lvl for a lvl 83 not to mention 4 immacs for a crappy armor part it gave me a bad feeling http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/763/20100201014506.png .

Step #3 - cleric goes directly to res sin while totally ignoring the mobs . This ladies & gentlemen is one fine example of wtfsupermajorfailoraclenoobs http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/213/20100201014520.png .

Rofl. Ayano, you went with Insight. Go pm me ingame :]
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, this turned damn near close to another flame thread...but I guess I got what was expected here in good ol' sanctuary.
    pfft come one, ive seen u start flames too on your old character :d u got a diff. body but still the same on the inside.

Check out how my fb29 went 2 days ago :

Step #1 - lvl 80 sin rushes to tower charmless attacking it with normal attacks only while all the mobs in the room gang him and : http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5615/20100201014129.png .

Step #2 - sin call's lvl 83 cleric to the rescue and by looking at her gear lvl for a lvl 83 not to mention 4 immacs for a crappy armor part it gave me a bad feeling http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/763/20100201014506.png .

Step #3 - cleric goes directly to res sin while totally ignoring the mobs . This ladies & gentlemen is one fine example of wtfsupermajorfailoraclenoobs http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/213/20100201014520.png .

what happened to the good old 'stay away from dark murky areas in dungeons if your alone' concept. D; thats epic in any case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    u got a diff. body but still the same on the inside.

are we discussing the different sort of female bodies we have out here ingame and on forums ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

edited February 2010
    are we discussing the different sort of female bodies we have out here ingame and on forums ?
    yes the female body he oogles.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    .............b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Decept come play on RT , u can TW in the weekends on sanc anyway b:cute :D .

U've probably done all there is to do so high lvl must be boring !
    not sure why pple wanna play on a server that has a %population of higher CSer's than the old servers >.> isnt that why pple got fed up in the first place?

• Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    not sure why pple wanna play on a server that has a %population of higher CSer's than the old servers >.> isnt that why pple got fed up in the first place?

Its funny seeing them fail and QQ b:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you would think...YOU WOULD THINK...that those who reroll on new servers are already familiar with the game and already have played characters to high levels. that's why they'd level up so fast. is cuz of their pro-ness
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pfft come one, ive seen u start flames too on your old character :d u got a diff. body but still the same on the inside.

what happened to the good old 'stay away from dark murky areas in dungeons if your alone' concept. D; thats epic in any case.

Once flame, always flame?

How one dimensional do you think people are?

There's a time to play and a time to be serious. But of course in your self righteous book I dont have the right to ask a serious question

shoo shoo
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I heard Swaze is a pro tank with more hp than Templar b:shocked
    edited February 2010
    Once flame, always flame?

How one dimensional do you think people are?

There's a time to play and a time to be serious. But of course in your self righteous book I dont have the right to ask a serious question

shoo shoo
    i already see your old sarcastic way of speaking already b:chuckle but i guess sarcasm is a serious thing for u lol

Just need risen to come down and add a quote or two and itll be like old times. btw have u told enelysion who u really are? lol
  • n9crawler
    n9crawler Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That, and lets face it. Our higher level, more....aware players, are so stingy, uptight and egotistical, they dont want to teach these noobs how to play.

That goes the same for the so-called high lvls who think they know-it-all, and won't accept guidance from others.. they'd be like "dude, i'm lvl 85...", then they spam heal a barb in bh69 wondering why the barb dies so quickly...
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    zzz here we go again b:sleep
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    zzz here we go again b:sleep

Now you telling me, that she is just a friend. Then why's she calling you at 3 o clock in the morning? b:cute
    edited February 2010
    Now you telling me, that she is just a friend. Then why's she calling you at 3 o clock in the morning? b:cute
    could be the same reason why a mom would yell your name across the house b:shocked
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Well you could call it like this :

# starting an alt w/o a main to back it up ( in my case there's no main anymore b:chuckle , but was on a diff server anyway :P ) ;

or

# like you said "set your own goals " , one goal would be this :

Its funny seeing them fail and QQ

Anyway give me a break , there's a very harsh winter here so not much to do Q_Q :D .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    TheMagicPimp is an ashworth wannabe b:laugh
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010

:p cuz she can b:chuckle
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i agree with alot of you, i left sanc a long time ago, and no other server is better, RT first 2-3weeks there wer lvl70s an all they did was pk, thing is half of them couldnt do it right an they have npc armour on, now weeks later at least 50% of them have been outlvld and still wear **** gear an there skill with there class is.....well fail.

Im 80, and doin a bh51 the lvl70 barb told me "im tanking" when i said good luck and laughed at him he replied "its what barbs are for". True it is, but when asked what lvl bite roar ect was he said lvl3 an told me he didnt know what they were for.......... needless to say after 3 hits i had perma aggro.
    Point is its all well an good to oracle... but if u never played before, or played that class. leave the damn things alone, u succeed only in bein a high lvl idiot with crappy gear and absolutely no skill whatsoever.... in other words u succeed in being the definition of noob
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oracling gets you the levels but pretty much also forces you to cash shop even more to get gear from packs/sell gold to buy gear

that is, unless you had a huge pool of gold/coins from a main, which would not be very possible on RT.

i don't even think characters in unrefined npc gear can go to TT very well...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited February 2010
    OMG i did something bad, i Oracled the last .2% of lvl 100-101, am a noob now.
    j/k

well truely, skill isnt anywhere to be seen on the server, people just want to get the level higher, gears & skills who cares ? lol, previously i wouldnt think twice in entering an instnace with a groupf of people around my lvl, but now err hmm, i really go with just a few people, specially places like warsong, i remember a lvl 100 archer survived the first 15- 30 secs at snakefist, never did that protection skills archer have, and damage, hmm sckd like hell. Squishy and noobish. Oh not to forget started QQng why we picked up all the drops before she came to the place.... *i didnt get boss, nor did i get drops, WoW*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i already see your old sarcastic way of speaking already b:chuckle but i guess sarcasm is a serious thing for u lol

Just need risen to come down and add a quote or two and itll be like old times. btw have u told enelysion who u really are? lol

I would be offended if you ever you one made a relevant post that made any sense.

"Oh look, he's being sarcastic. Oh he said the word serious too! Time to add them together and make a half way intelligent come back post"

Please.

And as you always seem to make it your point to stick your little nose into everything that DOESNT concern you, yes...I've never made it a secret to Enelysion who my main was, but I didnt go around going HEY GUESS WHO I AM!

If asked I answered.

Now excuse me while I go take a scalding hot showering to wipe away the disgust of actually answer you.
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG i did something bad, i Oracled the last .2% of lvl 100-101, am a noob now.

So did I b:quiet b:sin
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If asked I answered.

So...who are you? b:question
    edited February 2010
    I would be offended if you ever you one made a relevant post that made any sense.

"Oh look, he's being sarcastic. Oh he said the word serious too! Time to add them together and make a half way intelligent come back post"

Please.

And as you always seem to make it your point to stick your little nose into everything that DOESNT concern you, yes...I've never made it a secret to Enelysion who my main was, but I didnt go around going HEY GUESS WHO I AM!

If asked I answered.

Now excuse me while I go take a scalding hot showering to wipe away the disgust of actually answer you.
    lol make sure u got some balls to back up your words. Last time I talked to you on vent and straight up told u about your attitude at a particular incident on the forum the only thing you were able to do was sheepishly laugh b:chuckle funny how u get bold when you dont hear or see them live eh? lol good example of those that are bold on forum yet meek at live encounters. GL typing all buff and tough here.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    So...who are you? b:question
    You don't know? b:shutup
    lol make sure u got some balls to back up your words. Last time I talked to you on vent and straight up told u about your attitude at a particular incident on the forum the only thing you were able to do was sheepishly laugh b:chuckle funny how u get bold when you dont hear or see them live eh? lol good example of those that are bold on forum yet meek at live encounters. GL typing all buff and tough here.
    Everytime I've been on vent with Swaze, he was chill b:pleased
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You don't know? b:shutup

nope...10 char