SOMTHING THAT y did't knowABOUTsawfly and other pets

Aniella - Harshlands
Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Venomancer
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN; IF Y DON*T LIKE IT **** OFF AND LEAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gona tell ya somthing that not many ppl KNOW about sawflys and other pets.

* its orginal pets that all can use.!!

Sawfly do much dg/but low HP/ good to pk with:
1. They are good over 90+
2. a lvl 80 sawfly have 2,6k dg
3its small not easy to see..!
4 you can build ur own skils.."put in flash"...
5. people think its weak..so they will not atk it..before they found out who much he realy do!
6. if ur lvl 100 and don't have "nix" get sawfly it will kick **** >:D
7. lower lvl,better pet
8 scopion lvl 2 ...can be good too:O it have a bit more atk then sawfly.
9. it gona cost 2m-4m to build a good pk pet..bc of theskils..
10. USE ALWAYS FLASH REAM!!!!!!! on pk pets..like sawfly,scopie--and otehr pets

pets that y can use.to build Up!!
sawfly lvl 8
kitty lvl 20
kolwin lvl 60
scopion only lvl 2 one
little dog lvl 40
little bear lvl 20, bc of stun..he do low atk..btw.
just use ur heads.. make ur own pk pe or maybe tankt>:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
Post edited by Aniella - Harshlands on

Comments

• axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    "Almost better then nix"

lolwut

At lvl90 a unbuffed nix has 800 more p.atk, and it attacks 1/s, while sawfly is 0.6/s.

At lvl90 a unbuffed nix has over 1k more HP, 3000 more p.def, and nearly 5000 more m.def then a sawfly at lvl90

At lvl90 a nix has a speed of nearly 11m/s, while a sawfly has only 8.8m/s

A nix also comes with a 3 second stun and buffs to further increase its p.atk, p.atk speed and HP.

Almost better? Just no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    "Almost better then nix"

lolwut

At lvl90 a unbuffed nix has 800 more p.atk, and it attacks 1/s, while sawfly is 0.6/s.

At lvl90 a unbuffed nix has over 1k more HP, 3000 more p.def, and nearly 5000 more m.def then a sawfly at lvl90

At lvl90 a nix has a speed of nearly 11m/s, while a sawfly has only 8.8m/s

A nix also comes with a 3 second stun and buffs to further increase its p.atk, p.atk speed and HP.

Almost better? Just no.
    seems like some people seem to think "almost"="half" :-) ("almost" is relative it seems XD)

btw: the original poster: type full sentences if you want to give people advice and stuff like that, because like this it looks like a rant, so people wont take it serious
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im gona tell ya somthing that not many ppl KNOW about sawflys and other pk pets.

Sawfly as pk pet:
    2. a lvl 80 sawfly have same atk as a lvl 70 nix!

Ppl say that nix is best is it true???? NO its not true..since best pet can you only make ur self!!!!

Game, set and match to point 2....so basically in order to have your pet on par with a nix you're gonna have to have it 10 lvls higher than the nix...

So ah, what you gonna do when the nix is 90+??????? Oh, and FYI point 7? Nix starts at lvl one therefore also beats sawfly there in lower lvl start too.

Point 5...why attack the pet when you go straight for the owner and get rid of two at the same time. Other wise kill pet then kill owner...clean sweep bypass pet, kill owner.

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sawflies drop fast....
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Somehow I have the suspicion you've only looked at their attack values and have neglected the fact that the phoenix has a 1 Hz attack speed while the sawfly has only 0.6 Hz attack speed. Consequentially, a sawfly ten levels higher than a phoenix is still only doing 60% of the phoenix's damage per second. This is ignoring the effects of accuracy as well, which would only further greaten the disparity.

It was a nice concept for a post, but ultimately much of your content is flawed. I would also recommend proofreading your posts before sharing them with the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i always hated nixes too when I couldnt afford one ijs
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im gona tell ya somthing that not many ppl KNOW about sawflys and other pk pets.

Sawfly as pk pet:
    1. They are good over 90+
    3 sawfly fly longer then nix!
    4 you can build ur own skils.."put in flash"...
    5. people think its weak..so they will not atk it..before they found out who much he realy do!
    6. if ur lvl 100 and don't have "nix" get sawfly it will kick **** >:D
    7. lower lvl,better pet
    8 scopion lvl 2 ...can be good too:O it have a bit more atk then sawfly.
    9. it gona cost 2m-4m to build a good pk pet..bc of teh skils..
    10. USE ALWAYS FLASH REAM!!!!!!! on pk pets..like sawfly,scopie

Ppl say that nix is best is it true???? NO its not true..since best pet can you only make ur self!!!!
    (Nix cost 70m..and sawfly only 1-4m ;D)

And he can be almost better then nix...so why use real money on stuff..like that..
    when u can be better to make ur own.! = learn y to undestad, how to use his skils better*

*Also ppl who use sawfly or other pets is a way better then ppl with nix..since they use their heads... and got other ways to pk.. learn more)

Pk pets that y can use.to build Up!!
    sawfly lvl 8
    kitty lvl 20
    kolwin lvl 60
    scopion only lvl 2 one
    little dog lvl 40
    little bear lvl 20, bc of stun..he do low atk..btw.
    just use ur heads.. make ur own pk pet >:D

1) If you are level 90+ and don't have a Nix: don't bother with PvP.
    2) Nix has atk rate of 1/s while sawfly: .6, Nix also comes with Claw (30% more atk)
    3) Nix flies faster
    4) What is flash?
    5) It is weak
    6) Goldwing Emperor is faster with comparable stats
    9) Nix is better bang for the buck
    10) Flesh Ream is counter productive on [?] mobs

Nix doesn't cost 70m, it can also be rebuilt (but why?).

There are lazy venos with nix's and lazy venos without. Using a sawfly at 90+ rather indicates a lack of skills, wisdom, or experience since they should be easily affordable by then. It's kinda like how harsh colored text on a forum is used by a certain kind of people.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    side by side comparison of nix and sawfly at 90,
    	HP  	Atk  	P.def  	M.def  	Acc.  	Dodge       Atk/s  	m/s
    nix:  	3446  	4096  	8952  	10742  	2603  	1531  	1.0  	10.9
    +buffs	4479	5324

sawfly  2279  	3297  	5921  	5921  	1976  	1215  	0.6  	8.8

damage per second
    nix buffed 	        DPS: 5324
    sawfly 		DPS: 1878.2

bleed damage from fleshream:
    nix: 	10624 over 15 seconds
    sawfly:	6594  over 15 seconds

so no they are not close at all, the nix does nearly three times (2.83 to be precise) the damage per second of a sawfly.

if you cant afford a nix, then a saw fly or a scorpion is the next best thing for a DPS pet, but nowhere does the sawfly come close to a nix. If you ever get one you will see that. All the venos you see with nixes didn't just get them becuase they are pretty and got sold a bill of goods and have no idea how to play their characters, they are the best attack pet in every area. period. sometimes too good (dont use them on world bosses, even in a large party b:shocked)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kashmiir - Lost City
    Kashmiir - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    There are lazy venos with nix's and lazy venos without. Using a sawfly at 90+ rather indicates a lack of skills, wisdom, or experience since they should be easily affordable by then. It's kinda like how harsh colored text on a forum is used by a certain kind of people.

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry. Flawed data is flawed. No pets even come close to the phoenix. Even with maxed legendary skills which cost about the amount of a legendary pet itself.

I would know. I've had both nix/sawfly at the same level, 80, (3 months ago) before I sold my sawfly. Sawfly drops like a fly in TW. Gets raep' by AoE, let alone direct attacks. No pet even comes close to a nix in raep damage.

Also, comments on the recommendations that you gave:
    sawfly lvl 8 Decent, but does not compare to nix. Dont say it even comes close
    kitty lvl 20 Ground pet? wut?
    kolwin lvl 60 I sold my kowlin. Pretty "decent" if it comes with stun, cant remember
    scopion only lvl 2 one Good ground pet, amazing damage. However, ground pk is rare
    little dog lvl 40 Weak rare pet, no need
    little bear lvl 20, bc of stun..he do low atk..btw. If you want stun. But, I would get armoured bear instead
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As usual tweakz your posts are as offensive as they are biased.

A word to note even though the nix is wonderful it is not completely without peer. A sawfly past level 90 grows immensely like 150 attack a level. Its still not comparable to a nix with full buffs but it is NOT a force to be underestimated.

And no other bug compares to the petite sawfly its attack is legendary among the pets that can be caught. And the sawfly's life goes up by leaps and bounds after 90 as well as if to catch up. It cannot be 1 shot except by the most powerful people with extremely powerful skills cast at it.

And yes the sawfly comes dam near close to comparing to the nix. How about trying it instead of listening to venos like tweakz who have never tried it?

As for that Lloyd the kitty is quite good and has very decent stats kowlin is wonderful but not a pet for anything but looks really scorpion is okay decent attack but its the same or worse then the sawflys for sure.
    the dog I have heard is decent but I haven't had a chance to see one yet the little bear is eh and the armored bear rather sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I always found tweaks knowledge of pets good especially after I got my herc form using c-mag.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • tweakz
    edited February 2010
    As usual tweakz your posts are as offensive as they are biased.

A word to note even though the nix is wonderful it is not completely without peer. A sawfly past level 90 grows immensely like 150 attack a level. Its still not comparable to a nix with full buffs but it is NOT a force to be underestimated.

And no other bug compares to the petite sawfly its attack is legendary among the pets that can be caught. And the sawfly's life goes up by leaps and bounds after 90 as well as if to catch up. It cannot be 1 shot except by the most powerful people with extremely powerful skills cast at it.

And yes the sawfly comes dam near close to comparing to the nix. How about trying it instead of listening to venos like tweakz who have never tried it?

As for that Lloyd the kitty is quite good and has very decent stats kowlin is wonderful but not a pet for anything but looks really scorpion is okay decent attack but its the same or worse then the sawflys for sure.
    the dog I have heard is decent but I haven't had a chance to see one yet the little bear is eh and the armored bear rather sucks.

It's pretty offensive to be in a guild that pays for TW based on level rather than value and watching a person boast about the magnificence of a sawfly while also wearing **** for gear. Then part of the requirement of that guild for TW pay was also to sit around in a squad for 1 hr prior to TW which made no sense at all (voice chat is all that's needed while ~2m of communication was actually useful). Between that hour wasted, and TW pay: you should have had no problem affording a Nix and better gear. You don't earn your keep, so of course you're going to find me offensive. I likewise find your leachiness offensive. You likewise haven't tried a Nix or Herc while I've used a Crystline Magmite, and Sawfly (contrary to your assertation) so **** off? Fail don't admit to being fail.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sawfly is good if u cant afford nix,but i agree with what tweakz said.
    till lvl 90 u should be able to afford one WITHOUT using cs.
    i got both legendary pets without using even 1$ in this game.just need a bit effort for it.
    on lower lvls people usually dont have much money,so most venos use sawfly but on higher lvls u can get alot of money even with just grinding,and save it instead of spending.eventually u would be able to get nix.
    sawfly is good like replacement but i doubt it can be compared with nix,like loyd said unless u get buffs which nix have,but then again,why not just buy nix if u can afford those skills
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    +1 on the tweakz thing.

its your own fault if you couldnt farm one yourself by 90.
    thanks for the calcs really shuts this thread down
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Right as far as that goes tweakz thats why you are my level yet I beat you? My gear isn't steller like +5 and 6 duh but its all +3 and 4 its fine gear thank you. And I did not bash you once you offensive little twit I just said you were offensive and offered a counter point. Perhaps if you would listen to your opponents in a argument you would find making friends much less troublesome.

Not everyone has the hours and hours to spend to farm for coin to get this. TW pay is slim at best thank you very much and doesn't even come close to covering it I already farm for charms and apo pots and a bunch of other things for TW...........I just honestly don't have the time to get more coin because I don't stay on the computer 24/7 like some other do. Call it what you will but I struggle to balance my love of TW between life. Getting a nix is the last thing on my mind because my bug will still own and has owned even you.

I however commend tweakz knowledge of pets however he is quite smug about it and rarely listens other points of notice.
    Sigh regardless I know your side I know its better to get those however they are a fine replacement. Only tweakz should take my words as a insult. And thank you tweakz I have tried herc and nix I know what they can do. You know next to nothing being that you stayed for like what a couple weeks? These things are important and that is why you are not leading a guild.

edit: Also leveling up a pet and trying it on mobs is not the same thing as pvp its not the same thing as playing around with it for a month or so which I doubt you have done you haven't played enough for that to be the case. I on the other hand am a bane to squishies and although my pet will not kill you outright it will still hurt enough to kill you if I assist it. I know this because I TW every weekend I see what it can do. Think not this is the only thing I have played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited February 2010
    Right as far as that goes tweakz thats why you are my level yet I beat you?

Beat me at what? -lol
    My gear isn't steller like +5 and 6 duh but its all +3 and 4 its fine gear thank you.

yep, and so is a sawfly and magmite.
    And I did not bash you once you offensive little twit I just said you were offensive and offered a counter point.

"As usual tweakz your posts are as offensive as they are biased."

-Are you mentally handicapped?
    Perhaps if you would listen to your opponents in a argument you would find making friends much less troublesome.

I'm not out to make friends with everyone. You're not arguing because you have a point: you're arguing because you are defensive.
    Not everyone has the hours and hours to spend to farm for coin to get this.

Yet they have the time to get to level 90. *rolls eyes* Nearly anyone can reach high levels by World Questing Pressa, and less time is needed for merchanting.
    Getting a nix is the last thing on my mind because my bug will still own and has owned even you.

Please compare the dps difference between a goldwing emperor and a sawfly to the difference between a nix and sawfly and come again. Then add to this the +30% from claw. I could boast of accomplishments in TW, but please... get a life. TW bores me. I don't go into it with some vendetta, and I don't get all giddy about who I killed. There's lag, there's orders, there's states of being, and for all I know: the person I killed may have been eating a big mac, while watching lost on their other computer while making sweet love to themselves. I rarely use pots or charms, and I could care less who I kill or am killed by. If I tw, it's to support the guild: not to gain boasting material.

I however commend tweakz knowledge of pets however he is quite smug about it and rarely listens other points of notice.

Oh? What single point have you made that's worth noting? Are you ignorant to the fact that a Nix also has larger stat increases at higher levels? Do you really think people are ignorant to the DPS of your sawfly in TW? -Cause it seems to me like they might ignore the DPS of a Nix also.
    You know next to nothing being that you stayed for like what a couple weeks? These things are important and that is why you are not leading a guild.

I have made no attempts to lead a guild, and have no desire to. I prefer to play than deal with drama, or spend time trying to boost my own ego. Again you throw out a nonsensical attack.
    edit: Also leveling up a pet and trying it on mobs is not the same thing as pvp its not the same thing as playing around with it for a month or so which I doubt you have done you haven't played enough for that to be the case.

Yet: "Not everyone has the hours and hours to spend to farm for coin to get this."

-Do you ever make sense? Please stop this nonsense. I don't enjoy embarrassing you.
    I on the other hand am a bane to squishies and although my pet will not kill you outright it will still hurt enough to kill you if I assist it. I know this because I TW every weekend I see what it can do.

It's not hard at all to pick a target and kill it. It seems like most of the people in TW don't take it near as serious as you. You may want to keep your ego in check.

I've offered you help, you prefer to play the oppressed card. Please continue to QQ.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Right as far as that goes tweakz thats why you are my level yet I beat you? My gear isn't steller like +5 and 6 duh but its all +3 and 4 its fine gear thank you. And I did not bash you once you offensive little twit I just said you were offensive and offered a counter point. Perhaps if you would listen to your opponents in a argument you would find making friends much less troublesome.

Not everyone has the hours and hours to spend to farm for coin to get this. TW pay is slim at best thank you very much and doesn't even come close to covering it I already farm for charms and apo pots and a bunch of other things for TW...........I just honestly don't have the time to get more coin because I don't stay on the computer 24/7 like some other do. Call it what you will but I struggle to balance my love of TW between life. Getting a nix is the last thing on my mind because my bug will still own and has owned even you.

Sigh regardless I know your side I know its better to get those however they are a fine replacement. Only tweakz should take my words as a insult. And thank you tweakz I have tried herc and nix I know what they can do. You know next to nothing being that you stayed for like what a couple weeks? These things are important and that is why you are not leading a guild.

edit: Also leveling up a pet and trying it on mobs is not the same thing as pvp its not the same thing as playing around with it for a month or so which I doubt you have done you haven't played enough for that to be the case. I on the other hand am a bane to squishies and although my pet will not kill you outright it will still hurt enough to kill you if I assist it. I know this because I TW every weekend I see what it can do. Think not this is the only thing I have played.
    he's what you call an elitist, you wont get through their head with with a heavy duty drill. he likes to post inaccurate, misleading information, and insults you if you do not agree with him eye to eye. he has no knowledge of pvp, just ignore him.

tweakz: im sorry, but i find the only ones who are idiots in this thread are the ones calling people idiots... (he ended up calling someone an idiot 3 times in the same post)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • propan1ol
    propan1ol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Please compare the dps difference between a goldwing emperor and a sawfly to the difference between a nix and sawfly and come again. Then add to this the +30% from claw. I could boast of accomplishments in TW, but please... get a life. TW bores me. I don't go into it with some vendetta, and I don't get all giddy about who I killed. There's lag, there's orders, there's states of being, and for all I know: the person I killed may have been eating a big mac, while watching lost on their other computer while making sweet love to themselves. I rarely use pots or charms, and I could care less who I kill or am killed by. If I tw, it's to support the guild: not to gain boasting material.

I have made no attempts to lead a guild, and have no desire to. I prefer to play than deal with drama, or spend time trying to boost my own ego. Again you throw out a nonsensical attack.

It's not hard at all to pick a target and kill it. It seems like most of the people in TW don't take it near as serious as you. You may want to keep your ego in check.

+1. You are one of the only logical voices in this thread. Keep doing what you're doing.

To OP: Did you know that when you write things meant to be read by the general public, you should at least put some noticeable effort into making your writing presentable? Readers interpret sloppy hackjob writing as a sign that you don't care about your audience; therefore, your audience doesn't care for you.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Beat me at what? -lol

Beat you in TW my good lad you sent your nix I lived you on the other hand did not.

yep, and so is a sawfly and magmite.

Quite you have a problem with it?

"As usual tweakz your posts are as offensive as they are biased."

-Are you mentally handicapped?

No thats not attacking you thats stating that you are biased towards your opinion and only your opinion and by the statements you continue to make it seems I was right on the money

I'm not out to make friends with everyone. You're not arguing because you have a point: you're arguing because you are defensive.

Defensive as I say with my brothers you need to look up the meaning of the word because you are using it wrong. in the state or condition of being prepared or required to defend against attack or criticism. Thats not defensive being that you have had issues with many people I am not the only one, your the only one on the defensive.

Yet they have the time to get to level 90. *rolls eyes* Nearly anyone can reach high levels by World Questing Pressa, and less time is needed for merchanting.

Quite silly really unlike you I make friends and friends are kind to me a friend upgraded to a nix so she gave me her higher level one I put flesh ream on it a mere 1 mil. I simply use it while grinding so it levels hardly what I consider time. And I am the first person to admit I haven't any talent for the market I have even told you that not that you ever listen to anyone but your own mouth.

Dps is not what I am talking about. I stated that it is not compared to a nix a nix is by far better but since you fail to hear me once more I will state it. If you don't have a nix the sawfly is a wonderful substitute. If you wish for me to prove it I can.

Oh? What single point have you made that's worth noting? Are you ignorant to the fact that a Nix also has larger stat increases at higher levels? Do you really think people are ignorant to the DPS of your sawfly in TW? -Cause it seems to me like they might ignore the DPS of a Nix also.

This was what I am talking about you not listening to me I agree with you for the um what was it 60th time now? give or take several.

However I do have interest in leading guilds preventing such drama it has succeeded with the help of some wonderful people around.

Yet: "Not everyone has the hours and hours to spend to farm for coin to get this."

-Do you ever make sense? Please stop this nonsense. I don't enjoy embarrassing you.

I used to have quite a bit of time however even this was barely enough to cover charms for TW and now I have more on my plate and still have to make TW charms and pots now even. You truly expect me to care what some rambling veno thinks I should be able to do? My pace is my own.

Hmm you haven't heard some of the vent conversations in the big guilds or even some of the guild chat I am not alone in my love of TW. For instance most of Radiance loves TW Enrage loves TW Tao claims to love TW Caesar I am unsure of but regardless many people love and share my fervor of TW.

I've offered you help, you prefer to play the oppressed card. Please continue to QQ.

You offered me help? This is news to me because ever since I met you have never even listened to me. Think for instance our first argument you said the cactus is a better lurer and I disagreed and said kowlin is superior you said that was just because that was what I was always told and indeed it was. However I tried it your way and tried to lure with it but I saw I preferred kowlin to the cactus I said so to you and you went off about me not hmm I forgot what exactly you said besides the fact it was very smug. I believe it was something to do with me not listening to you or something like that. Oh wait yes it was I did not have a argument point and that cactus was simply better. So I asked to to kindly show this superiority to me but you continued to say my argument did not have a point that the cactus was better. I believe that is where you stopped listening to me as you left the guild shortly after. And I certainly did not morn the loss of someone who would not listen to what anyone said.

I do not enjoy berating you to be honest but nothing that you post is not without a counter point so I do because I enjoy debates however you seem to not enjoy debates and constantly say that I do not have a actual point even though I clearly made it. In fact haha I bet this will receive some kind of thing like you are wrong and completely ignoring this entire thing. You seem to read it quite well as you picked apart my post quite nicely but you don't seem to quite grasp a word I say. Or you do grasp it but you just chose not to acknowledge it. The latter probably being the case as you seem that way. Did I pick it apart for you enough
    ?

The simple fact remains I do not enjoy putting you down tweakz it truly pains me to do so even if you do deserve it as you tend to try to go to what you think are my weak points but are actually things I am quite proud of to put me down.(@_@ run on sentences abound I do wish I knew when to end a sentence) For this I am in fact sorry if you wish to have a decent debate I am more then willing to do so. No personal attacks if you don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • tweakz
    edited February 2010

you aka tearvalerin reflect well on the admin/mods.

I also own a website with a forum. When a friend of mine started trolling there, I banned them. Lost the friend, but they weren't worth it and they weren't a good friend for doing such. Because you're permitted to continue trolling here: I refuse to put any real life cash into the game. Grats on affecting this companies profits. b:victory
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    you aka tearvalerin reflect well on the admin/mods.

I also own a website with a forum. When a friend of mine started trolling there, I banned them. Lost the friend, but they weren't worth it and they weren't a good friend for doing such. Because you're permitted to continue trolling here: I refuse to put any real life cash into the game. Grats on affecting this companies profits. b:victory
    the same can be said for you, you've been warned numerous times about your bad attitude and 'trolling' yet they havent banned you either. let he who is without error cast the first stone. your personal attacks on those you disagree with are obnoxious, and reflect well on your personality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    *throws stone* opps it slipped b:surrender b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • axt57
    edited February 2010
    The following comment is an extremely long post that expresses my opinion on another persons comment. Neither of our opinions matter but I am going to write this anyway to show how much of an internet tough guy I am. Both of our comments make no sense and show how easily butthurt we are but regardless of that, I will continue to f5 this page until adversary responds to it, for no matter how much I say it is unimportant to me, it really is important to me that I show my fellow venos that I am a cool guy, and can win internet arguments. With that being said, I do so hope that I am quoted and mocked within the next few posts, so I can respond once again, because having the last word is victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    The following comment is an extremely long post that expresses my opinion on another persons comment. Neither of our opinions matter but I am going to write this anyway to show how much of an internet tough guy I am. Both of our comments make no sense and show how easily butthurt we are but regardless of that, I will continue to f5 this page until adversary responds to it, for no matter how much I say it is unimportant to me, it really is important to me that I show my fellow venos that I am a cool guy, and can win internet arguments. With that being said, I do so hope that I am quoted and mocked within the next few posts, so I can respond once again, because having the last word is victory.

lolwhat? where the hell did you get that? haha this is how I act internet or not sorry for your bad luck in pegging that I am quite see thru. And arguing does not a internet tough guy make. Things like "I am going to kick your **** if I ever see you in real life" now that is internet tough guy. This? pffft don't make me laugh. Tweakz is also not playing internet tough guy he is just that way b:shutup My sincerest apologies if this has offended you. You are quite wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • axt57
    edited February 2010
    lolwhat? where the hell did you get that? haha this is how I act internet or not sorry for your bad luck in pegging that I am quite see thru. And arguing does not a internet tough guy make. Things like "I am going to kick your **** if I ever see you in real life" now that is internet tough guy. This? pffft don't make me laugh. Tweakz is also not playing internet tough guy he is just that way b:shutup My sincerest apologies if this has offended you. You are quite wrong.

Are you yoda?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Are you yoda?

Am I? I feel quite yoda-like maybe? hmm or maybe thats the coffee who cares anyway :P (thats just kinda how I talk I type words in the order they come to my mind as I do the same for when I talk if you understand me, good. If you don't that just means I get to think more. Yay) haha btw who is refreshing the page anyway haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:laugh For me on this kind of argue, the real winner is the one that let the other win.
    Hey, it not affect your life " Why so serious ? "

* ups . . . that not mean i don,t care other people b:surrender
    Just walk the patch you chose, and show how well you do things.
    If other people don't want to hear, well up to them . . . who know if they do better.

*Is arguing mean ? : "I worry if you walk the wrong path, you know . . ."
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • tweakz
    edited February 2010
    Came across a kitty shop today with less than 500 perfect stones in it, and that was all. This was a 90+ player. - guess who since I'm not gonna name names.

If you can't afford a Nix/ Herc, you likely can't afford decent skills, or equips. If you can't do that: you should be able to discern that you may be doing something wrong and seek a solution or advice. If you don't care about being sub par, then why get bent out of shape?
    you've been warned numerous times about your bad attitude and 'trolling' yet they havent banned you either.

Try once. All that needs to be said in response to your trolling is TearValerin = WaffleChan. It explains all.