For Wizards Only!!!!!

Options
Apocalyptart - Lost City
Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
give me things i should know to make my wiz stronger for pvp also useful genie skills ty =Db:laughb:bye
Post edited by Apocalyptart - Lost City on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    try teh wizzy section >:o
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    try teh barb goes boom section >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bramble rage is a decent skill for wiz genies. I'd suggest asking in the wizard forums, they'll more than likely answer your question.
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hehe I be in the wizards only section. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Holy Path
    extreme poison
    absolute domain
    wind shield
    cauterize
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Get frenzy... Frenzy + EP, GG ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1)Buy gold
    2)Buy +12 equips
    3)Buy oracles and get up to level 105
    4)Go pk level 30s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol Apoc..

Genie Skills

Frenzy
    Extreme Poison
    Absolute Domain
    Tree of Protection
    Holy Path

Be sure to Get Undine + Sporific Whisper if u havnt already got it. Max FoW, Masteries, Ultis and any other PvP oriented skills.
    Get to 90 and get your gear and L11 skills. Refine and shard weapon and gear.
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've seen LA wizies who cash shop quite frequently, and have 4.5k hp unbuffed and 7k mag attack unbuffed at lvl 85. While most gear was +5 and armor had all immacs, thats definitely a hard wizard to kill.
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    give me things i should know to make my wiz stronger for pvp also useful genie skills ty =Db:laughb:bye

Pre90 . LA is not a bad path to choose. But After 90 all Mages should be Arcane imo.
  • Raybeez - Lost City
    Raybeez - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Holy Path then run to safe zone...best wizard tactic ever.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

or, wtfpwnbarbs?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    or, wtfpwnbarbs?

Lol so true. We are prob best class @ killing barbs with charms >.>
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    Aquagirl - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

lol, get to 90+ and see how your uber awesome 20k HP disappears in 1 shot b:chuckleb:bye
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've seen LA wizies who cash shop quite frequently, and have 4.5k hp unbuffed and 7k mag attack unbuffed at lvl 85. While most gear was +5 and armor had all immacs, thats definitely a hard wizard to kill.

OMG that's alot... I myself am arcane wizzy, but come on.... at level 85 you got 7k mage atk? -_- I barely got like 6k and i'm 81 Lol...b:cry

Oh and Genie skills for me:

Tree of Protectopm
    Extreme Poison,
    Holy Path
    Frenzy (Getting it soon)
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @ xMidKnight yes i learned Sporific whisper and undine not to sure if i'm gonna learn the other 79 skill they told me it only works vs venos and other mages so idk =P and i have to max sandstorm because i notice that i almost 1 shotted a lvl 80+ mage so if it would have been maxed i would have prob been able to =P

and BTW what does absolute domain do O_O? i have all of thoes skills except frenzy and absolute domain
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and BTW what does absolute domain do O_O? i have all of thoes skills except frenzy and absolute domain

domain makes u immune to damage + all movement debuffs for around 5 seconds when maxed.

I <3 it, resisting a barbs armmagedon then 1 shotting him(while his hp is at half) afterwards is priceless.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    domain makes u immune to damage + all movement debuffs for around 5 seconds when maxed.

I <3 it, resisting a barbs armmagedon then 1 shotting him(while his hp is at half) afterwards is priceless.
    i must learn that genie skill but i'm still trying to make a good 1 i decomposed my genie with 42 lucky points =P now i have a cheap 1 b:sadb:cold
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Psh...that's the slow way. You can be caught like that. Especially if the other person has holy path too. You have to use the ultimate wizard combo for instant winning (as revealed by Magichamsta):

Sutra+Town Port.

See? Nobody can touch you if you use that. ^^
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @ xMidKnight yes i learned Sporific whisper and undine not to sure if i'm gonna learn the other 79 skill they told me it only works vs venos and other mages so idk =P and i have to max sandstorm because i notice that i almost 1 shotted a lvl 80+ mage so if it would have been maxed i would have prob been able to =P

Blade Tempest is the fastest way to kill an Arcane Mage imo.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @xMidKnight i already knew that mid i'm not that noobish =P but at the time i didn't have my 2 spark so the second best option is sandstorm right or wrong O_O? atleast i think it is xD oh and now i'm not sure what i'm gonan be in 3 lvls sage or demon QQ i wanna go sage because of all the chi it gives but demon has faster casting and more magic attack since i like pvp i might just end up choosing demon so i'm 90% sure i'm going demon for now
  • Ashend - Sanctuary
    Ashend - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What is a good genie for wiz? Like, discipline or zeal or...? Does it even matter? Also, I'm thinking of doing LA build or arcane build with 50 vitality... no cash shop, which do you think I should do? And yes, at higher lvl I'll restat to full magic ^^
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @xMidKnight i already knew that mid i'm not that noobish =P but at the time i didn't have my 2 spark so the second best option is sandstorm right or wrong O_O? atleast i think it is xD oh and now i'm not sure what i'm gonan be in 3 lvls sage or demon QQ i wanna go sage because of all the chi it gives but demon has faster casting and more magic attack since i like pvp i might just end up choosing demon so i'm 90% sure i'm going demon for now

Sandstorm isnt too bad if their charmed and need to tick passed it..
    But first u need to get them to about 60% HP. So Undine > WoP (if ur close enough) > FoW > Gush > Pyro > Sleep > Sandstorm/Glacial Snare.

Using Extreme Poison inbetween and maybe an additional undine before Sleep. But they should definetly seal u inbetween so use ur genie wisely.
    What is a good genie for wiz? Like, discipline or zeal or...? Does it even matter? Also, I'm thinking of doing LA build or arcane build with 50 vitality... no cash shop, which do you think I should do? And yes, at higher lvl I'll restat to full magic ^^

If you do LA. Dont add vit. Your M.Att will be to low to fulfill ur role as a Nuker. If you go Arcane, VIT is optional but try and refine n shard for HP instead. If you can afford it you can always add VIT and then restat it once ur gear is better.

As for a genie it doesnt really matter. Many people use Longetivity (as i did) for the elemental debuff starter skill (eruption fist) which is obsolete in comparison to Frenzy and Poison so most people scrap their original skills.

But im currently working on a Discipline for the starter skill (Flight Speed increase) as its usefull when kiting airborne with DS in cooldown or escaping a gank.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol i noticed that about ticking the charm with undine + sandstorm i tried it on a veno xD
  • nekene
    nekene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wizard are just plane fun to use
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Alpha Male.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sandstorm probably shouldn't be your first choice of non-ulti nukes against another wizard. Almost every wizard is going to be using Stone Barrier for the Physical defense, but don't forget it also boosts earth defense.

Glacial Snare is probably better for that, if it's leveled.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nekene wrote: »
    wizard are just plane fun to use

Cool necro, bro.