Options
2»

Comments

• Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lymphocyte wrote: »
    in other words, they want people who spend their entire paycheck on their gear.
    in other words requirement for joining essence is cashshopping...b:shutup

Basically these. Get real.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All kind, specially that kind mentioned by Devoted. Im really shocked how Kami lowered the standards in recruiting just to HAVE ppl.

You may think Kami's standards are low, but at least our standards aren't as low as to allow you to be director. Seriously, I would rather see MeLoveYou as director of Spectral than you. You embarass yourself by even being in that position.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You may think Kami's standards are low, but at least our standards aren't as low as to allow you to be director. Seriously, I would rather see MeLoveYou as director of Spectral than you. You embarass yourself by even being in that position.
    MeLoveYou is executor in Harvester last I saw....
    Well You are nothing. Must hurt more.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    MeLoveYou is executor in Harvester last I saw....
    Well You are nothing. Must hurt more.

I am nothing because I choose to be nothing.
    You are nothing because that's all that you can be.
    Please, don't embarrass yourself anymore.
  • MrSpits - Lost City
    MrSpits - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Basch being nothing because he doesn't have a meaningless tag above his head. Sorry Wadizo not everyone takes this game so seriously to think they have to start a holy war against people they never met. I'm sure that "director" tag means a lot to you.

And particularly Kami's standards are based on the players in guild. Its all done on vote. We are at 90+ right now with decent gear so we can have the numbers to deal with the 3 guild QQ wars from spectral and its nonfactor worshipers.
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    in other words requirement for joining essence is cashshopping...b:shutup

Nope.

As Lily said, there are still 1/3 of the guild under requirement. Including myself. If they were trying to horde all the cash shoppers they would of kicked 33% of the guild to make room. But instead they give us the time and oppertunity to level and gear up while helping along the way.