• AcidSky - Sanctuary
    AcidSky - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ya lvl 8x know all >.> plz
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ya lvl 8x know all >.> plz
    i think they mean your suppose to know the basics....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AcidSky - Sanctuary
    AcidSky - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well sorry to say lvl 8x is the new 6x >.> and lets face it when ppl where in there 6x we knew ***** >.>
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    AcidSky your a perfect example of brute force and stupidity add to it a pinch of ignorance and arrogance, some one just said we shouldnt be rude to you. Now as to what you think about me meh who the **** are you that i should care about what you think? for me your none more than that lvl 101 cleric i mentioned, seriously we shouldnt be wasting time on what you say cause nerds like you never get proper sense. anyways you stay happy with your nerdy noobish frnds and i be happy helping ppl and doing my stuff with my regular squad

good night Mr All-muscles-no-brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited February 2010
    One more point i would like to highlight is there are certain people who are eager to learn, these are the people you like to share experience with or teach them and there are certain arrogant noobs who doesnt dont want to learn, for them higher lvl = better player, i guess this thread focus on those massive amount of people of the 2nd sort i just stated above
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What it comes down too is you dont know how to use it untill you need it,

I didnt learn how to pull till my fb 39, what bash did till 60s in tt where i kept killing my pet, that purge and amp were good till tt 2-2.

these clerics in their 80s are prolly on their 1st times healing alone or in general in fb 69. and really how often do you use purify till polearm?

I think 80s are the main point where you really learn how to play your char.
    edited February 2010
    at lvl 60 i knew what i had to do in fb 51, at lvl 70 i was familiar with fb 59, at lvl 80 for sure i was familier with fb 69 and so on, leaving aside everything, i had given an example of a lvl 101 cleric, what you say about that ? and talk bout mind set, i was in warsong with her, snakefist was at 3% or so tank died, she had informed the tank the he wouldn't need charm to do warsong... anyways so tank died so did the rest, it was only me veno and cleric in there and i had aggro the cleric was counting as to when we would fail, though to her suprise i did tank the last 3% and 3 of us got the kill, as to her a lvl 101 BM cant tank bosses in abbadon, hmm i wonder i did it many times. If it was just noobishness its ok cause the squad is prepared for disasters and we can have back up charms pots and apoths, but along with stupidity if its whining and crying and bragging well seriously these are the people you shouldnt really share a squad with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am going to be honest, I learn something new like once a week. Like I never knew I could "Tame" a normal mob to lure it besides sending in my herc and stowing it to pull it. Will I use that? Sure because it can save my butt when I solo and want I don't want to be hit. Herc to the rescue! LOL =P In other situations I surely will send in the herc because distance matters!

But in all honestly a level 50+ should known how to properly play their class? Yes the Oracles did tend to hurt the the game. Also I really doubt there are that many new people who oracled up. A lot of the people who did have high level characters and wanted to level their alt. These people SHOULD know how to play their class to at least some extent.

But onto my rant. The major problem I encounter in non-faction groups is a hand full of players are adolescent children have lack of respect for the players they group with. They make risky decisions because there is a cleric in the group who will resurrect them. If you make a suggestion you get "stfu n00b I knw wat imma doin!"

In EQ if my party member was reckless more than once, they didn't get a resurrection but they were quickly replaced. Being the game wasn't instanced they could find another person to restore their experience loss. But needless to say in this game that can't be done and replacements are not always easy to find.

I have a friends list with people I trust and I'm willing to group with. I started to keep a .txt file list of people who I won't and I keep note as to why I will not group with them. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    didnt read that post bout 101 cleric from what i get in this one she was "noobish" sry been watching hulu >.>
    , but along with stupidity if its whining and crying and bragging well seriously these are the people you shouldnt really share a squad with.

^ this XD lol do i have to explain it? there are more than enough ppl on this server to just hop from squad to squad and nvr change the way you play.
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's a big game and it's still possible to get to a high level and to have never used/done something.

I'll give you an example.

Over the past few levels I've been grinding spiders. I particularly like to grind with a cleric as they are able to pull far more mobs than me, and I am then able to finish them off very quickly. I have been amazed at the varied pulling capabilities of various clerics. Some have little to no experience in pulling mobs, whereas as others are experts. One cleric, who was lvl 87 at the time, was able to pull the whole field. He said he had been grinding this way since level 50 or something (butterflies & whatever other poison mobs there are to solo aoe grind for a cleric). Some 9x++ clerics could pull 5 at best.

The point is, and I think this is what acidsky was alluding to, is that everybody learns something at a different time....and if they haven't learned it yet then it's our jobs to help them out rather than put them down.
    edited February 2010
    these clerics in their 80s are prolly on their 1st times healing alone or in general in fb 69. and really how often do you use purify till polearm?
    before 80? alot. Especially if you properly do your quests :/
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    Server up Troll session over!! cya ingame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    before 80? alot. Especially if you properly do your quests :/

sry i ment in a group setting. Before then on quests its not even needed most effects go away before u can use the skill, or is a poison which does **** to a cleric
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh yay a "oraclenoobfailplayer(s) thread" .

Was looking for one since I started playing this weekend on the new server and I was purely amazed by the stupidity and inexperience of high lvl players. It's actually funny , I'll be sure to SS some epic moments of these specimens of players when I get the chance :P

It seems RT is gonna be one hell of a funny server if you know who to laugh at .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    :O

nuuu Ayano come to scant toooo
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • bloodredmage
    edited February 2010
    :O

nuuu Ayano come to scant toooo

Pfff SafeZoneary's boring ! Aside from the joking around I'd like to say :

The gold prices are so high for a newer server that a bunch of players can't afford it . I already checked gears of every1 lvl 60+ I can and most of it is actually crappier than it was when the game 1st started . These addicted CSers are too funny not to laugh at . U should see how they shard their armor b:chuckle .

Basically due to the fact that the gold prices are so high the only time they'll have the real advantage is at 90+ and since late game isn't interesting at all now I'll just enjoy the early-mid lvls LOLing at "oracle proz " like those QQme guys :P .

How about , you start here too . Experiencing lvling from scratch again can be fun .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    there's TW lol...as well as getting to 95 for a lunar bow...so i can fire as fast as a slingshot again b:dirty
    sry i ment in a group setting. Before then on quests its not even needed most effects go away before u can use the skill, or is a poison which does **** to a cleric

that would be FB59 with the DoT bosses...
    seriously when my old fac lead did FB59 the healers were 4x, and they learned to purify right then
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • bloodredmage
    edited February 2010
    there's TW lol...as well as getting to 95 for a lunar bow...so i can fire as fast as a slingshot again b:dirty

Yawnnnn , TW = just in weekends + doesn't decept always post how u catshop most of the time b:laugh ?
    edited February 2010
    Yawnnnn , TW = just in weekends + doesn't decept always post how u catshop most of the time b:laugh ?
    i post mostly during work hours b:chuckle. Home time = home stuff including normal eating hours and PWI game lol
  • bloodredmage
    edited February 2010
    i post mostly during work hours b:chuckle. Home time = home stuff including normal eating hours and PWI game lol

Decept come play on RT , u can TW in the weekends on sanc anyway b:cute :D .

U've probably done all there is to do so high lvl must be boring !
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You can't believe all the CSers here, They like all rolled clerics and think theyre mages. Come play with me xD but it might take awhile for you to catch up :P
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    >.> i might run around with a lvl 1 and see what's up.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    >.> i might run around with a lvl 1 and see what's up.

Boring b:surrender unless you fly a cleric over to OT to watch the PK
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, this turned damn near close to another flame thread...but I guess I got what was expected here in good ol' sanctuary.

as to acidsky's slightly humorous but damn near incoherent ramblings... I'm trying my best in not blaming anyone. How people play their game is their own business, but when it effects my own, I can't help but have so invested interested.

I'll try to put my OP in a more simpler term for all to understand...

(using fb69 as an example)
    When I first started this game, everytime I ran a fb69, I couldn't help but "remind" the cleric to purify at the boss in fear of a party wipe. Nearly everytime, the cleric would give me an attitude saying "Yea I know...". Now a days, I ask the cleric to purify and he gives me a slackjawed deer in the headlights look.

Is it really Oracles, or do people just really hate to learn?

on a lighter note:

What's your toons name?
    You can't believe all the CSers here, They like all rolled clerics and think theyre mages. Come play with me xD but it might take awhile for you to catch up :P

Is this be accelerated? b:cute
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Is this be accelerated? b:cute
    Hi bamboo b:bye you should know who i am now b:cute
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    After reading alllllllllll the posts i have come to this conclusion, ready for this its gonna be epic:

Make sure with absolute confirmation that everyone in the party knows what the hell they are doing. When you know your gonna be rolling in a TT and the Boss has a nasty debuff let the cleric know it and they should be able to compensate. As for those clerics who think its useless to use Purify because it comes back just as soon as its gone, i say take a good look at the difference when you use it as when you don't. Notice you have to work far less in keeping the party and yourself alive when that debuff is gone as when it is. You work far more keeping a party alive with a debuff on the tank that you risk letting the whole party die. And when you get someone who does not know what they are doing explain it to them. Instead of cussing them out and rage quitting the party( seen that happen far to much in recent parties) explain. You may never play with that person again. But at least you forwarned them so they can make another party run that much smoother. And that in turn will pass on the knowledge to help all others. So in the end that next "noob" you get stuck in a party with might just have been informed by someone who learned from you. b:shutup

I am gonna shut my mouth now after having said my piece. Just don't shut out a person just because they don't know. It may not be their fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KnightedN- Recruiting all fun loving ppl 15+ doesn't really matter the class. Hope to see you in gameb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hi bamboo b:bye you should know who i am now b:cute

lol, bamboo

only two peoples here know me by that name MEI b:cute
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
    edited February 2010
    ^^ 3 people now....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bloodredmage
    edited February 2010
    Check out how my fb29 went 2 days ago :

Step #1 - lvl 80 sin rushes to tower charmless attacking it with normal attacks only while all the mobs in the room gang him and : http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5615/20100201014129.png .

Step #2 - sin call's lvl 83 cleric to the rescue and by looking at her gear lvl for a lvl 83 not to mention 4 immacs for a crappy armor part it gave me a bad feeling http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/763/20100201014506.png .

Step #3 - cleric goes directly to res sin while totally ignoring the mobs . This ladies & gentlemen is one fine example of wtfsupermajorfailoraclenoobs http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/213/20100201014520.png .

edited February 2010
    In the above mentioned post, Swaze referred to the common problems a lot of us face in day to day game, he aint blaming anyone for it nor is anyone else on the thread, other than those who are trying to flame it, he just wanted to check if its a common prob or not, and if someone knows as to how and why this has started. More over as to teaching people, well we are not mad dogs barking at people, am pretty sure the people who are facing this issue must have tried there lvl best to teach the person what to do, not just called them a noob and rage quit squad, i personally went through tons of such people, some where good enough to listen and do as told, some where jerks enough to think they are best and they themself end up rage qutting the squad. Well i guess thats how it is out here. If you ask me then i would just say that its cause of Oracles that a certain amount of people have stopped learning their char's. But thats my personal view regarding this issue you all might have your reason to cover it up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]