2x Event start has been revealed in Announcements

Options
Fallen_Grace - Dreamweaver
Fallen_Grace - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
It will begin @ 1 AM PST Feb 3,2010 & will run until 1 AM PST Feb 17,2010. Stop the qq & start strategizing your FC/TT runs.b:laughb:dirtyb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Fallen_Grace - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• arroree
    arroree Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yay b:laugh
  • arroree
    arroree Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Huh, i dont see anything in the Announcments section. Where are you seeing this?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And it will stack with Hyper EXP.....nice way to break the game....*sigh* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Strategizing? What is there to strategize? Go into FC with pro squad, pop Hyper EXP before the main AOE XP areas, level up. Repeat as necessary.

I still am of the opinion that it won't break the game any more than Oracles already have. If anything it may produce a bit more balance at the higher levels, in that it won't only be the mega-cash shoppers that are up there.
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And it will stack with Hyper EXP.....nice way to break the game....*sigh* b:surrender

Rose, i don't think there's a single post you've put in the forums tonight I haven't concurred with.

Dead on, yet again.
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

To late, oracle event been there and done that. I look around and have no clue who all these lvl 90+ ppls are in DW server lol
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hell yeh b:victory

Finishing my 90 set and finally going to lv90+ here I come. Sucks to be anyone hoarding those gold mats I've been wc'ing after for the last few days. >:)

I see the hyper stones are going to be released and WILL stack with x2 exp. Wonder how many lv100's frost is going to produce by the end of this O_o
  • Bouchok - Dreamweaver
    Bouchok - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Doesnt everyone feel silly now for crying and harassing mods?

And just for the record I agree with the breaking, but it wont stop me from having fun and playing.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Stop wanting to be the only lifeless high level around please.. you always complain about 2x or anything that might make other players level up.. just stfu let people enjoy the game.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    To late, oracle event been there and done that. I look around and have no clue who all these lvl 90+ ppls are in DW server lol

No this is worse.....There is alrdy nothing for higher levels to do....hell they put Nirvana in packs.....(I posted this same thing on other post)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Well, there's my breaking point. I'm done with this game.b:bye
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, there's my breaking point. I'm done with this game.b:bye
    all competition to you then?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought this Hyper EXP doesnt work in FF runs?

Was I mistaken? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    vbarbie wrote: »
    Stop wanting to be the only lifeless high level around please.. you always complain about 2x or anything that might make other players level up.. just stfu let people enjoy the game.

No no, high level is earned not bought from the boutique.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    all competition to you then?

My excuses will come off as QQ'ing but straight to the point...

It really is unfair for those who actually put effort into accomplishing their 1xx levels. And now with this... truly does come off as a disappointment to me.
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My excuses will come off as QQ'ing but straight to the point...

It really is unfair for those who actually put effort into accomplishing their 1xx levels. And now with this... truly does come off as a disappointment to me.

Ahhh yes....the days of grindin and Zhen parties....SOOO easy to lvl now...you do not even have to work for it...*sigh*...I dunno....I have lvl's my Psychic on BH's/Dalies only and she is 86....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this guy is pretty much right, you shouldnt let such trivial stuff ruin your own time in game. if you are bored, make a new high level. one of my former guild leader has 2 100 characters, LEGIT ones at that, and he doesnt complain about ever being bored lol.

(for all yall sanc members, yall might know him, RoyalMist/SnowEmperor o:? pretty cool guy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Diception - Sanctuary
    Diception - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ok so we get the 2x but what about the other rewards when are those winners announced
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ahhh yes....the days of grindin and Zhen parties....SOOO easy to lvl now...you do not even have to work for it...*sigh*...I dunno....I have lvl's my Psychic on BH's/Dalies only and she is 86....

Same with my and my BF's cleric and BM... sigh... *off to write my farewell thread*b:sad

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehee - Lost City
    Ehee - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you cant use hyper exp in frost.
    me gush you.
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    WTB> lvl 102, plse PM me! b:laugh

Anyway, I'm not gonna quit over this, unless all my friends leave. b:surrender
  • Entasha - Harshlands
    Entasha - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well I'm not typically a lazy person since I'm not a hardcore MMO-er, but I am glad for the stones stacking with the event. It's probably my only chance to get to a decent level without playing for years lol.

I'm 9 months pregnant, and I'm trying to enjoy passing time playing while I can since my life and time will belong to a tiny person soon. I've always sucked at games so this is nice for me. I can definitely see how people who have worked hard for their levels would feel cheapened though.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

Not my fault you do not know how to level...when you get to 99+ come talk to me...more so when they release instances to give you something to do....so stfu and level the easy way....

BTW I have a full-time job and a life....it was not hard to level in the first place when I started...with NO BH;s, oracles were VERY hard to come by, no marriage quest, no Genie's, should I keep going?

b:bye

PS --> I was one of those who defended the Annivesary Packs when they came out and the original BH's.....try again....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Baelvain - Sanctuary
    Baelvain - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I gotta say something about all the QQin thats goin on in this thread. Be Silent.
    Leaving a game just because of 2x xp and cubes is just plain stupid, especially when the game is f2p to begin with.

I ended up leaving Champions Online for this game, know what they are doing right now?
    1. It's Pay to Play
    2. They have a cash shop
    3. They are releasing a expansion that was supposed to cover the already sparse content with more but are forcing people to pay for it as well.

THAT'S a proper excuse to leave a game. Not just because they flip the 2x switch.
    Now get back in there and grind your butts off when the servers come back up. I know I will be.
    (Just started playing 3 days ago and got a barb up to level 15 in just playing about 4 hours a day without 2x xp. Played one MMO yah played em all)
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It will begin @ 1 AM PST Feb 3,2010 & will run until 1 AM PST Feb 17,2010. Stop the qq & start strategizing your FC/TT runs.b:laughb:dirtyb:victory

I will just go grinding on mobs instead since i'm not 85 yet. Archers grind on air mobs = profit !

woow.. crimsonhorn soulsmasher here i come b:victory

Sorry, I couldn't contain my joy...