Level Boost

LordPangu - Harshlands
LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Howdy every1! Im openning a thread cause I want to know what is every1 opinion on this 2x exp event and Hyper exp feature.

What I think is that this event and this new system will bring alot of ppl to endgame which would mean maybe more ppl would have better chances in PvP and TW. Since the best features are on endgame I think this system would make the endgame features possible to new players that couldnt even get to level 89. b:victory
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by LordPangu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    all this did with the hyper exp is make it so csers lvl up faster O.o and they do that fast enough with orcales, no need to make it any faster. And the 2X exp is nothing different from the other +% exp events.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    all this did with the hyper exp is make it so csers lvl up faster O.o and they do that fast enough with orcales, no need to make it any faster. And the 2X exp is nothing different from the other +% exp events.

well at least heavy cash shoppers will grind nowb:laugh tbh I want to take advantage of this feature too if it isnt too expensiveb:avoid
    edited February 2010
    well at least heavy cash shoppers will grind nowb:laugh tbh I want to take advantage of this feature too if it isnt too expensiveb:avoid

well, i bet most people will just fc with it on, because who wants to be party crashed with x12 (or was it 16?) exp on?
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    well, i bet most people will just fc with it on, because who wants to be party crashed with x12 (or was it 16?) exp on?

If it sucked when u wasted a miji, imagine wasting something like Hyper exp which must be expensive lol.
    (\__/)
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010

i totally want.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

apparently it doesnt work inside frostcovered or any other instance, jus rumours thoughb:chuckle
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think its dumb, this game is making it easier and easier to level. First the bounty hunters and now this! Yeah, I oracled a bit, but I also spent a heck of a lot of time at butterflies and fishes/undines. Now that place is empty...who levels the old way anymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    watch **** waste all his money on 12x xp now b:victory level 105 gogogo
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it'll bring virtually no one to end game.....
    b:surrender
    there will just be plenty of noobs who has little to no idea what they be doing....
    and yes...those noobs will need high level armor as well...(means harder for the average player to get high level gear)
    and ya...the average player can't afford teh stones in the first place...or the high level gear required to do high level stuff....
    b:sweat
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SericiaRose - Lost City
    SericiaRose - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Perfect World; Now 67% easier to cheat!

Seriously.. I thought this was a game. Not a race to see who can be a high level just to show off and pwn some noobs. =/

I thought you were supposed to do quests and WORK for your level.
    Oracles came along, no biggie. Now this. This is just for pathetic lazies.

Just sayin.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think its dumb, this game is making it easier and easier to level. First the bounty hunters and now this! Yeah, I oracled a bit, but I also spent a heck of a lot of time at butterflies and fishes/undines. Now that place is empty...who levels the old way anymore?

Agree 100%

I remember getting crashed at fish, and getting some really awesome PvP fights out of it. Between BH's and FC runs, you can level up completely within safezone, without ever getting crashed or having to do that much work. It's kinda sad really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Look at the bright side guys, TW can b more competitive if the ammount of 90+ players increases xD But, we dont know the prices of those hyper exp stones so they might b super expensive.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

Yeah i kinda c what you mean but no1 enjoyed being crashed while grinding simply cause they mostly had their mijis on which cost some money. I bet that alot of players would rather spend their time pking than really grind to keep up with other players. So if this event will take ppl to a level where they dont need to grind anymore I think is good for every1 that seeks for more endgame fights in PvP. Maybe thats just me but being able to fight back in PvP is important, something that atm doesnt happen cause other side just got more high levels or something like it.
    (\__/)
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Look at the bright side guys, TW can b more competitive if the ammount of 90+ players increases xD But, we dont know the prices of those hyper exp stones so they might b super expensive.

Thats actually is a really good point, this server might get to see some more tw action in the upcoming months
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Thats actually is a really good point, this server might get to see some more tw action in the upcoming months

mabye, but filled with people who have no clue how to do an effective tw, its harder then it looks to command a tw, yea i guess they will alwase learn, but untill then all they will be is a little annoying
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ohhh suck it up cupcakes. Games get nerfed buffed and re-nerfed as they grow. Look at the bright side: Hyper exp = more nubs getting to 9x = more nubs need armour = holy shet HH prices are hella profitable.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ohhh suck it up cupcakes. Games get nerfed buffed and re-nerfed as they grow. Look at the bright side: Hyper exp = more nubs getting to 9x = more nubs need armour = holy shet HH prices are hella profitable.

2x drops will take care of the HH prices.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2x drops will take care of the HH prices.

if they prices arent less then half of what they used to be then i dont see the issue tbh.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    watch **** waste all his money on 12x xp now b:victory level 105 gogogo

b:cry quit cs-ing i want to catch uppp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    dunno why u all complain that hard -- better exp , means an average wider range of players getting up in lvls - means lvls will be getting more equally distributed - this means u get more ppl doing *endgame* stuff and tw , etc -- more ppl for bhes, more 90/100+ running around in world pvp , etc etc etc

on the other hand u tell me, the *old days, and stuff* like remembering good times .. having 8hrs zhen for like 20% in 8x --- sorry NO THY, dont wan that back.
    another point would be ppl complaining about the lack of so called *skill*... well compare a solo grinded veno like 1-90(as in classic pw), or even a archer, cleric,wiz standing afk in zhen 24/7 .. to a player doing bhs . cube. fc, gv --- who gets to learn the game better ?
    once more - this as a personal opinion , like doing instances and dungeons is more fun than solo questing or party grinding. when u hit 80 in classic pw , nothing was left except some quests and daily cs-.-

off trolling irl
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ITT: People who have no idea what they're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ITT: People who have no idea what they're talking about.

like you?b:puzzled
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Even worse than me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no1 enjoyed being crashed while grinding

If that is the case then please explain how I enjoyed being crashed while grinding?
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    mabye, but filled with people who have no clue how to do an effective tw, its harder then it looks to command a tw, yea i guess they will alwase learn, but untill then all they will be is a little annoying

ijs: Grinding on fishes doesn't give you an idea of how to TW. Doing TW helps you get better at or do an effective TW.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Even TWing apparently doesnt teach people how to TW.....there are still many in KD that have no clue and TW every week lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Even TWing apparently doesnt teach people how to TW.....there are still many in KD that have no clue and TW every week lol.

Point taken: I'll edit my comment- Grinding at fishes will never give you an idea of how to TW. Doing TW MAY give you an idea.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Me Love This Feature b:pleased

Soon enough noobs will run out of excuses why they get rolled, and playing the whole "you are higher level than me card" will be meaningless.

P.S: WHY THE HELL is ppl talking this will improve TW? TW is broken at the moment because the amount of ppl that can TW is too low. This won't increase if the same ppl that is currently going to TW happens all to be lvl 100. KD and probably KY can just steam roll any other faction, but each other.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Soon enough noobs will run out of excuses why they get rolled, and playing the whole "you are higher level than me card" will be meaningless.

P.S: WHY THE HELL is ppl talking this will improve TW? TW is broken at the moment because the amount of ppl that can TW is too low. This won't increase if the same ppl that is currently going to TW happens all to be lvl 100. KD and probably KY can just steam roll any other faction, but each other.

False. people that fail must keep the level excuse in their back pocket. Even with the crazy amount of exp you can gain extremely quickly atm, most morons wont take advantage of it, and thus remains the oh so lame lvl difference QQs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010

gz on 95 killer b:surrender take me on ur fc's b:pleased