Perfect world Policy

Godly - Raging Tide
Godly - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Chronicles
Quote from Dvorak (Administrator) "Don't get us wrong, opinions are valued on the forums, yours and everybody else's."

How are our opinions valued if you keep closing our posts?

Maybe its my opinion that Spoons should still be there, shouldn't i be allowed to voice my opinion? Instead "Hawk" you are "Closing/Moving" all of our opinions about spoons.

Comments

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People move to different positions and different jobs. It's NONE of your business why he may or may not still be employed with Perfect World Entertainment. Every job I have worked at when someone left we couldn't tell customers why that person wasn't there. It's none of their business which is the same here for you. Why Eatwithspoons is no longer here is NONE of your business. That's between PWE and him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No posts are being deleted. Spam/repeat topics/flames are moved to the lower depths.
  • enlightenedone
    enlightenedone Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    "Literally" Don't be "UNRULY"
  • Godly - Raging Tide
    Godly - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People move to different positions and different jobs. It's NONE of your business why he may or may not still be employed with Perfect World Entertainment. Every job I have worked at when someone left we couldn't tell customers why that person wasn't there. It's none of their business which is the same here for you. Why Eatwithspoons is no longer here is NONE of your business. That's between PWE and him.

Your right he hasnt revealed any information, im not asking him to. I think i should be allowed to voice my opinion about why I want spoons back. Regardless of whether it will not bring him back or not, i should still be allowed to voice my opinion and QQ about it b:laugh