TW Schedule 1/29-1/31

Options
2»

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    TW was and still is predictable. Yes, I will admit things did go out of the norm, but not often. My predictions (again....)

-Tao bids on Rad next week and wins.
    -Rad bids back on Tao and loses.
    -Enrage bids on Tao and wins.
    -Belial, TE, and Caesar will most likely bid on Rad.

Unless you guys are plotting a ganking on Enrage, this is what I see next weekend.

Surprise me :D

Bring on the bids, we'll bring the pain.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Question do you truly believe that people have even attempted to wipe enrage off the map? Why is it not gone yet simple reason noone has wanted to. You might be surprised by things or you might not but you will eventually be surprised be it this week or more weeks.

If I recall almost none of your predictions have come true knownase you predicted Tao would fall shortly after their fallout is has not. You predicted Caesar would wipe Rad in a couple of weeks from the map it has not. On multiple occasions you have predicted downfalls and rises that have not happened. You get some of it right but one wrong answer hurts more then 1 right one.

I for one do not care who is the next target I simply want more 3 hour wars they are insanely fun like poison has stated over and over :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Question do you truly believe that people have even attempted to wipe enrage off the map? Why is it not gone yet simple reason noone has wanted to. You might be surprised by things or you might not but you will eventually be surprised be it this week or more weeks.

If I recall almost none of your predictions have come true knownase you predicted Tao would fall shortly after their fallout is has not. You predicted Caesar would wipe Rad in a couple of weeks from the map it has not. On multiple occasions you have predicted downfalls and rises that have not happened. You get some of it right but one wrong answer hurts more then 1 right one.

I did? O____________O

Guess I just used the current events back then. I admit, the factor of "anything can happen" is still around.

Edits:

I didnt predict Caesar would wipe Rad, I simply said or meant to say Caesar was in 3rd place of power on the TW map back then. I didnt say Tao will just vanish, I said they no longer the power-holder on the map. I said "RIP Tao" because they aren't number one, I simply question the people in Tao, "Are you in for TW because you want to be a part of the best or to have fun. You are no-longer in the top TW faction, will that make you leave?"

I recently got into the prediction scene, I didn't care if I was wrong. lol I can be wrong now. I simply saying what I see.

What comes around, goes around.

But lets be honest, what will Rad be doing in the next few weeks? You can't gain land from Caesar since they aren't on the map, and Tao will be taking your land. Enrage can roll you guys in minutes. So lets see, plz bring this back up if I am wrong in the coming weeks. I like to learn from mistakes :3

Final Edit (I Hope ._.)

The factor of "Anything can happen" is still around. Who knows, but I cant predict the unexpected. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I for one do not care who is the next target I simply want more 3 hour wars they are insanely fun like poison has stated over and over :P

What about all those nonstop ganks from Tao/Caesar/Rad/Triad? So you mean to say they weren't really trying?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I did? O____________O

Guess I just used the current events. I admit, the factor of "anything can happen" is still around.

You were lurking haha didn't even finish my edit but yah you can check you posts frequently you expect things to happen as did everyone but they didn't happen. I admit to it myself if I had to judge Enrage they would have fallen 9 months ago but they got their act together and surprised me. If I had to judge Caesar I expected them to attack Tao out of anger and get killed completely. I expected Enrage to continue to wipe and kill Tao when they were on their kill tao rampage but they got distracted and didn't go thru with it. On multiple occasions I have prepared for Radiance's imminent death but to my surprise it has yet to come. I did not predict Belial to get so strong I expected them to stay down and WaR to get strong. But it happened the opposite way. Heavens Tear is full of surprises and is harder to predict what it will be like in the next few weeks then the stock market.

Hmm my memory must be failing me because I do not recall ganking enrage the only time we have truly attacked enrage is when they blocked our path to Dreamweaver and we had to get thru if that resulted in a gank it was not malicious trying to wipe you would be must more intense. No guild without a truly strong backbone can live thru it. Non stop would have to be more then a few weeks long. Quite frankly noone has seriously tried to get rid of you yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I need to delete this post qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There is one simple reason why Enrage is still here and the reason why I predict Tao will fall, morale...

While Tao coming to power was a hit to Enrage's morale, it didnt crush them bc it was still painfully obvious that Enrage remained the 2nd strongest faction in the whole server. So morale decreased but was not gone.

I made my prediction with Tao bc there is not much they can do, they can either wipe Rad off the map and keep the number of lands they have currently, or they can attack Enrage which will cause them to lose more lands than win (if they win at all with coordinated ganks).

Eventually there will be no one for them to attack except Enrage. If they manage to sneak in a win occasionally they will remain. If they consistently lose every battle, they will disband. No one person wants to be part of a TW faction and KNOW that all they have to look forward to this week is getting charm ***** and losing the TW.

Enrage at least had other people to fight with on the map. Tao will not, and seeing that Tao still is the 2nd strongest faction, no one will really want to gank Tao. With only having losing battles every week, members will slowly stop volunteering to go into the TW's (or just leave Tao altogether) making Tao even weaker and more likely to perish.

Morale in your guild is what makes you or breaks you in TW and stability as a faction. This logic has applied to EVERY strong TW faction that has ever held land, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I for one, wanted enrage off the map completely.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I for one, wanted enrage off the map completely.

LMAO love your sigb:laugh
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well said, puma b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I heard TheEmpire is recruiting people for their new TW strategy...

pm Vivi, he's a very nice French guy b:bye
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Results are in, sorry for the delay b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sooo that is why I like Vivi soo much...My real hubby is French.

Vivi is a great person/player. If I didn't have so many friends in Rad I would go back to TheEmpire.

KK back to my French lessons...so hard.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!