Enrage or Tao

Options
Neoznet - Heavens Tear
Neoznet - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Etherblade (West)
We have enough threads about Radiance which make it no more fun. You know, the best jokes are the shortest...

Sooooo, according to you all super uber smart ppl, Radiance will wiped from the map very very soon.

Well, I am asking you, the same super uber smart ppl, who will be wiped from the map after: Enrage or Tao?
Darkfall Player
Post edited by Neoznet - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CQ.

b:avoid

Oh, wait.

Obvious troll under guise of debate is obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    naaa that is my real hubby Kon....he is just having some fun and is tired of all the Rad flame threads.
    Was not ment to flame...just a future thought of what will happen next to the map.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
    edited January 2010
    Options
    naaa that is my real hubby Kon....he is just having some fun and is tired of all the Rad flame threads.
    Was not ment to flame...just a future thought of what will happen next to the map.

b:bye

*blink* Ohh...okay.

Yeah, I'm getting kinda tired of them, too. Honestly, I hope Rad doesn't fade away. They've been there for like...ever.

But, if for some reason Tao and Enrage end up being the last two on the map...I hope that we don't become like Sanctuary's server, where it was just two powers going back and forth, and nobody else could really get their name in...if that happens, and I get really sick of it...I may end up just goin' back to factionless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that would depend on where tao's coffers end up b:question
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok, my prediction...

Caesar will be wiped off within the week. After that, 3 things can happen (maybe more)...
    -Tao and/or Enrage attacks Rad for land.
    -Rad will not be attacked and remain to be on the map but force to attack Tao and Enrage.
    -Another faction gains land thru a lucky gank.

If (or when) Rad is wiped off....

The map would be dominated by Tao and Enrage. Depending if Rad collapses after they lose land, Tao and Enrage can recruit more higher lvls from Rad if they want.

However.. alot can happen, unknown variables can determine a different outcome. Enrage can have major drama, just like Tao and well stuff happens <___<

Another surprise faction can pop up.

I think anything can happen still

But to the OP, Enrage or Tao.
    As of now, Enrage would be on the map. Later on? Who knows...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You're all wrong. in about 2-4 weeks. FishSticks will become TW worthy and start wiping Rad off the map.

RoC and Evolution will make a comeback.

RoC will regain their semi purple-ish pink-ish color and start from the bottom left of the map working their way up.

Evolution will try to take lands from current territory holders but will fail... over and over and over and over again..

Realizing his faction's fall, Lypi will start spending more money into the game to make his "uber leet" psychic, well, uber leet...

Suntear will spend more money on the game but will still fail on playing his char.

Enrage will have tea-parties till they gobble up most of the land.

At that point, everyone will forget Rad.

the end. =)
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You're all wrong. in about 2-4 weeks. FishSticks will become TW worthy and start wiping Rad off the map.

RoC will regain their semi purple-ish pink-ish color and start from the bottom left of the map working their way up.

Evolution will try to take lands from current territory holders but will fail... over and over and over and over again..

Realizing his faction's fall, Lypi will start spending more money into the game to make his "uber leet" psychic, well, uber leet...

Suntear will spend more money on the game but will still fail on playing his char.

the end. =)

You almost made me burst out laughing while at work...bad Panda.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im already seeing some evo members using tidebornsb:surrender
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

the end. =)

Hi kuya pogi Clunker b:pleased
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lmfao Clunker, you forgot to mention the part where Hong makes an epic return and owns every1 in pvp b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And the part where TheEmpire gets a land b:cry
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pfffft! Who cares? Let's just run around nekid and see what happens. *eats popcorn* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And the part where TheEmpire gets a land b:cry

this^b:victory
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Waayyyy too many factors to be able to predict what will happen. The curse of heaven's tear (factions falling due to drama) could strike at anytime, not to mention other factions not on the map can effect bidding. If rad is wiped off and tao vs enrage happens.... hmm well not sure. Might lead to some interesting tw.
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If this server goes down to only Tao and Enrage on the map, then this server would become what some other server are now or were in the past. Just that neither faction is red colored.
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If this server goes down to only Tao and Enrage on the map, then this server would become what some other server are now or were in the past. Just that neither faction is red colored.

well Tao asked it and they are getting wat they asked...i hope map is blue soon as possible :P
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think Clunker's got the right idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    TheEmpire will get a land soon enough, don't you hear Darth Vader's theme song playing in the background? b:chuckle