Top of classes? o.o

Comments

• Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im curious what lvls the highest assasins and tideborns are

..does anyone know? I know there is a 9x in reg? and another in enel who is almost there
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im curious what lvls the highest assasins and tideborns are

..does anyone know? I know there is a 9x in reg? and another in enel who is almost there
    im more curious how much each sin past 80 spent lol (if at all)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im more curious how much each sin past 80 spent lol (if at all)

or they just use the money from their main...
    edited January 2010
    wow thats alot of monies, bout 10M per 1.5 lvs starting from about lv79-80soooo... wonder where the main got their monies from eh? :3
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wow thats alot of monies, bout 10M per 1.5 lvs starting from about lv79-80soooo... wonder where the main got their monies from eh? :3

mmm.. you don't exactly have to oracle those levels, when there is RB gamma which is doable with sins and psychics b:chuckle and theres always cube and the BH dailies now
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Miss Asia = top of the Asian beauties for sure b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited January 2010
    mmm.. you don't exactly have to oracle those levels, when there is RB gamma which is doable with sins and psychics b:chuckle and theres always cube and the BH dailies now
    Yeah but considering the average time it takes to do all these if you dont have a set squad 24/7, it would pretty much most likely be pple who lvl their tideborns as mains. Your last post said this:
    so my answer was based on the fact that the tideborn was an alt. And an average alt at that, not those recluse sleep2-hrs-&-play22hrs pple
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah what is with that name anyway mist b:beatenup

post in that "where did your name come from" thread i'm curious :o
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    lvling these chars are a walk in the park (esp. w/ lvl100 alt...main...watever)

@ this lvl
    crazy stone - 190k exp - constant - 10 mins - 78k
    world quest - 200k exp - constant - 20 mins - 80k
    cube o fate - 350k exp - constant - 20 mins - 100k (avg)
    bounty hunt- 500k exp - constant - 40 mins - 80k
    BH100
    brainpower - 660k exp - constant - 60 mins - 100k
    orb o culti - 400k exp - varies - as above - as above

constant - 1.9 mil exp/day @ cost of 438k/day for 2.5 hrs
    possible - 2.3 mil exp/day @ cost of 438k/day for 2.5hrs

comparison
    ex: oracle IIIs @ 80k/ea for 18k exp
    roughly 105 to get 1.9mil avg..30 secs/oracle
    cost: 8.4mil @ 52 mins
    ^this method is for idiots. nty
    I dont do gammas because i dont have 4hr blocks of free time. if i did, id be quite a few lvls higher than what you now

(working on a project and got numbers in the head...sorry for all the math -___-)
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010

@ this lvl
    BH100

comparison
    I dont do gammas because i dont have 4hr blocks of free time. if i did, id be quite a few lvls higher than what you now

(working on a project and got numbers in the head...sorry for all the math -___-)

lol damn thats pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited January 2010

@ this lvl
    BH100

comparison

see its looking real nice on paper but.. reality is u see pple looking for groups for BH :(
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    see its looking real nice on paper but.. reality is u see pple looking for groups for BH :(

well @ my lvl, its bh69 and bh79, which 5 minutes in the middle of arch i can get a squad since its there's one going on all the time

as for bh100, it takes a little longer but almost always i find a squad everyday

it looks good on paper yes, but it's also my actual daily exp gain spreadsheet ^^
    edited January 2010
    well @ my lvl, its bh69 and bh79, which 5 minutes in the middle of arch i can get a squad since its there's one going on all the time

as for bh100, it takes a little longer but almost always i find a squad everyday

it looks good on paper yes, but it's also my actual daily exp gain spreadsheet ^^
    eh wait how come your only getting 1 brainpower orb...
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    eh wait how come your only getting 1 brainpower orb...

b:question have u been getting multiple?
    edited January 2010
    b:question have u been getting multiple?
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

how??

and if youre talking about orb of cultivation + brainpower orb then read about

if not, do share your secret b:cute
  • _Pain__ - Sanctuary
    _Pain__ - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok.

Wizzeled-#1 archer in Sanctuary and best pk'r
    BigPunisher-#1 barbarian second best pkr in server as well xD
    Zan-#1 BM I think he quit though

other classes I have no clue xD
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

i found out your method, unfortunately, im never up at maintenace

...one advantage i must forfeit =/
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wizzeled-#1 archer in Sanctuary and best pk'r

Sry but I can't help but LOL at this .
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Sry but I can't help but LOL at this .

best pk wiz ever = aya-aya-ayaaaaaaaa.... i cant. i just cant say it....b:shutup
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WitchBurner here (Don't worry they won't ban me for posting anymore),

But here's mine I guess,

Archer - KingPinky
    Wizard - pains me to say it but yeah... Deva....urmm I mean Ayano-chan o.o
    Cleric - Frotis/ATORscleric
    BM - CJ7 / ps_gg / Old Ashworth (that dual spear setup rocked)... special mention TheMac
    Veno - JadeyRoared
    Barbarian - Verticoli (hate all you want)
    Not really fair to include assassins / psychics as they are still very buggy and IMO OPed for now. Also no one has really stood out from them yet.
    Main = WitchBurner
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WitchBurner here (Don't worry they won't ban me for posting anymore),

But here's mine I guess,

Archer - KingPinky
    Wizard - pains me to say it but yeah... Deva....urmm I mean Ayano-chan o.o
    Cleric - Frotis/ATORscleric
    BM - CJ7 / ps_gg / Old Ashworth (that dual spear setup rocked)... special mention TheMac
    Veno - JadeyRoared
    Barbarian - Verticoli (hate all you want)
    Not really fair to include assassins / psychics as they are still very buggy and IMO OPed for now. Also no one has really stood out from them yet.

O.o im famous, and flattered :)
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    O.o im famous, and flattered :)

Yay another ex-sanctuarian found on the fish populated server RT and one who knows how to enjoy a good fight w/o QQing too b:victory . I hope you remember me > wiz Ayano , we've fought quite a few times , looking forward to cross fists with ya again in a friendly , sportsman way :P .

And omg Witch , you started playing again from 0 on a server where like dozens of ppl have +10 lunar gears rank 8 stuff or what not ? You should come to the fish server !

BTW Swaze , you realize I have no idea who you are :( Q_Q .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ITT: noobs who don't know Swaze b:chuckle
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

I is just a vanishing fishy ^^

What times of the day do you play? I'll come visit on me BM on RT
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I is just a vanishing fishy ^^

What times of the day do you play? I'll come visit on me BM on RT

Would I happen to know the ex-character of that vanishing fish back when I played on sanc ? :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Would I happen to know the ex-character of that vanishing fish back when I played on sanc ? :P

Pro Tip: Swaze = asian hater.
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yay another ex-sanctuarian found on the fish populated server RT and one who knows how to enjoy a good fight w/o QQing too b:victory . I hope you remember me > wiz Ayano , we've fought quite a few times , looking forward to cross fists with ya again in a friendly , sportsman way :P .

And omg Witch , you started playing again from 0 on a server where like dozens of ppl have +10 lunar gears rank 8 stuff or what not ? You should come to the fish server !

yay ayano the evil pk wizzie who loves to one shot me. lol pm me in game man im either on this or my barb PetMe
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Accel is the best haxer with his squaids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    yay ayano the evil pk wizzie who loves to one shot me. lol pm me in game man im either on this or my barb PetMe

You either have a lot of money or a lot of free time b:surprised. O_O
    Accel is the best haxer with his squaids.

Where have you been tranny? b:angry