Feeding Mount

Bunisweetz - Heavens Tear
Bunisweetz - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have the food he needs but how do i feed him do i need a pet bag or am i doing something wrong? thx in advance
Post edited by Bunisweetz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have the food he needs but how do i feed him do i need a pet bag or am i doing something wrong? thx in advance

You already have a pet bag. If you are riding him, then you can use the food to feed him. I'll assume its the water food. So when you're riding your mount, you'll want to go to your inventory and double click the water. He should be fed now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Bunisweetz - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Oh geez why is it i can figure out the hard things but the simple things i can't haha.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh geez why is it i can figure out the hard things but the simple things i can't haha.

Probably expecting all things to be complex so you think too hard about it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Bunisweetz - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Can i give people ride's on my mount?
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can i give people ride's on my mount?
    only if your character is male and the one wanting the ride is female b:victory