edited January 2010
    b:dirty its me
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ima say this now: fluuuuuuke
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • SoulSlash - Dreamweaver
    SoulSlash - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i have played sin and barb, thier my 2 highest classes

barb 74
    sin 60

and i can tell u when my barb was lvl 71 (full tt70 gear, aqua helm, basically really good gear)
    i dueled a lvl 74 sin... i got totally destroyed, a sin CAN and WILL take down barbs.
    atleast 1v1
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol thats bloodmonkey no wonder you won b:scorn
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Way to dominate xD

I think thats kinda a one time thing though, I think the barb shoulda won.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Esteven - Heavens Tear
    Esteven - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here is a thought, where is bloodbath? Who fights a high dex as a barb with out Bloodbath or the misty rings?

Without the added accuracy on a barb, you are asking to lose to a high dex char.
  • homiegdoggfool
    homiegdoggfool Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    he's not even wearing his own buffs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ಥ_ಥ : the face of the many posters on most General Discussion posts.

ಢ_ಢೂ : the face of many posters that admire you SS.

ಠ_ಠೊ : the face of many posters that are confused.
  • Kuroblood - Dreamweaver
    Kuroblood - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here is a thought, where is bloodbath? Who fights a high dex as a barb with out Bloodbath or the misty rings?

Without the added accuracy on a barb, you are asking to lose to a high dex char.

whats that little thing next to spark erupt then?
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    whats that little thing next to spark erupt then?

on who, the sin? u GET that buff from USING spark... it stands for the phys atk boost u get from sparking...
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
    edited January 2010
    on who, the sin? u GET that buff from USING spark... it stands for the phys atk boost u get from sparking...

try taking a look to the right you idiot. Thats the blood paint icon, and yes the sin

Heres a list of the sins buffs. They got sharpen, spark, BLOOD PAINT, DEAD NERVES, CHILL OF THE DEEP,(in this order) and if you would look at their timer wolf emblem just ran out so who ever said they didn't use their own self buffs skills haven't played a sin.

Also the barb has blood paint on him to
  • bamboo666
    bamboo666 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Op you have your buffs plus spark barb only has cleric buff and one of your buffs lol so ya nice try!b:bye
    edited January 2010
    bamboo666 wrote: »
    Op you have your buffs plus spark barb only has cleric buff and one of your buffs lol so ya nice try!b:bye

The sin doesn't have any buffs form the cleric ... the barb does
  • bamboo666
    bamboo666 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The sin doesn't have any buffs form the cleric ... the barb does

Um guess u miss read my post then.

Op you have your buffs plus spark barb only has cleric buff and one of your buffs lol so ya nice try!b:kiss
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    People really should stop posting about pk/duels before level 80.

And people should stop gawking at the results when it was obvious.

b:thanks
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Uhm,he lost. Big deal. First time I dueled a sin I lost. Same with second and third time (same sin). Then I found if you use spark you whoop their ****. So no big deal. Anyways, no mistys till 77, so w/e.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sin has evasion, barb with no misties or bloodbath will loose in a duel, same result with most fist bm vs barb duels, not to mention sin was sparked. In real pvp I personally have no problem taking down sins, even my level, the only time I've died a sin was 2v1, 2 8x sins on me, both double sparked and I died.

So overall: Sin vs barb with misties and bloodbath in pvp not duel, barb can win easily if he knows the skills to use and what order to use them in.
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    he's Not Even Wearing His Own Buffs

Thisssss !!!
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited January 2010

try taking a look to the right you idiot. Thats the blood paint icon, and yes the sin

(snip)

not even the same skill, blood bath is a skill barbs can use if i remember correctly it lowers your hp to raise your accuracy. he is also not wearing his attack increase or hp increase buffs.

sins are new still people have not figured out best combo's against em this doesnt prove anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    sins are new still people have not figured out best combo's against em this doesnt prove anything

I disagree, It proves that people who don't know what they're doing get beaten in duels. b:bye
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Heres a list of the sins buffs. They got sharpen, spark, BLOOD PAINT, DEAD NERVES, CHILL OF THE DEEP,(in this order) and if you would look at their timer wolf emblem just ran out so who ever said they didn't use their own self buffs skills haven't played a sin.

Also the barb has blood paint on him to

They are talking about BloodBath, not BloodPaint. Read carefully before you call someone an idiot or you end up looking like one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • zonden
    zonden Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    not even the same skill, blood bath is a skill barbs can use if i remember correctly it lowers your hp to raise your accuracy. he is also not wearing his attack increase or hp increase buffs.

Creamed a 69 sin with a 69 archer. > Knows what you're talking about.

just have to remember to stunlock them before they do the same to you. (On an archer, both your stun and your immobilize will fail 10% of the time, so this method is not failproof)
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zonden wrote: »
    Creamed a 69 sin with a 69 archer. > Knows what you're talking about.

just have to remember to stunlock them before they do the same to you. (On an archer, both your stun and your immobilize will fail 10% of the time, so this method is not failproof)

They can still port to you when immobilized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    but they still can't move...just step back and keep spamming metal? lol
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I still havent met a sin that can beat me. matter of fact I have yet to see a sin beat an HA in general
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfyyy
    wolfyyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I still havent met a sin that can beat me. matter of fact I have yet to see a sin beat an HA in general

I don't know about your server. But at RT, ( where the TB race forms up almost 50% of the population ) , its happening.

We have 80ish Sins Critting 80ish BM/Barb for 2k++ damage with skills. And the crits come in quite oftenly.

Max Chill of the depths ( +30 Attack Level ) + power dash ( +40% crit rate ) can simply rip anyone apart..
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wolfyyy wrote: »
    I don't know about your server. But at RT, ( where the TB race forms up almost 50% of the population ) , its happening.

We have 80ish Sins Critting 80ish BM/Barb for 2k++ damage with skills. And the crits come in quite oftenly.

Max Chill of the depths ( +30 Attack Level ) + power dash ( +40% crit rate ) can simply rip anyone apart..

well thats the thing, ive dueled some sins my lvl and they just take so much damage, so fast they cant get 3 hits goin. Idk could be just my server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfyyy
    wolfyyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well thats the thing, ive dueled some sins my lvl and they just take so much damage, so fast they cant get 3 hits goin. Idk could be just my server.

There are alot of assasins around testing out different built. And there is a platform and tmie for people to experiment around in TB since everyone is still pretty low in levels. And the pressure to hit 100ish isn't there yet.

Sins have super evasion rates. Their 25% chance to douge all sorts of skill including Magic attacks, on top of their primary physical evasion is just a pain in the ****.
  • BaddgirlxD - Dreamweaver
    BaddgirlxD - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wolfyyy wrote: »

doesnt power dash give rage damage?
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    do any of you read whats written abovE? someone already told - the barbs not using BKI or SOT buff.. and i dont think bloodbath eitheR(as you guys said) so obviously, you die ^^
    but i do agree, assasins are pretty good at PVP
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:laugh

An assassin...dropping down 25k HP b:laugh with barb being charmed in tiger formb:victory

Thats a joke!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]