Is this allowed?

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
Ok so I know multi clienting on the same computer is not allowed but what I want to know is if your using two different computers is it still multi clienting?

Anyways k so I have a laptop and a computer and i've seen people with two different characters on at the same time. I talked to one girl and she said she was on her laptop and computer. Anyways I also have a laptop and a computer I also have two different modems I have a wireless and a da cable one.

Ok so my laptop is connected to the wireless and my computer is conected to the non wireless. But I think my wireless may also be connected to my Icomputer im not really sure because when i turn my computer off the wireless router doesnt dissconnect.

So if I went on this account on my laptop then signed in on another account on my computer would I be multi clienting?

Now im still new to the whole multi clienting rules because on the old online game I played multi clienting was encouraged so I would always have about 6 clones following me all on the same computer.

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong section I wasn't sure as to where I should put it.
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    me are also used to having multiple versions of meself running around

well um here me would suggest having two different accounts, log onto one account per computer, and it should be fine.
    b:bye
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    me are also used to having multiple versions of meself running around

well um here me would suggest having two different accounts, log onto one account per computer, and it should be fine.
    b:bye

I know :) I dont think i've ever played a online game where u could log onto the same account twice..............that would make it kinda hard to move your charas aroundb:faint

But is it ok if they might be connected to the same router or network?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

edited February 2010
    yep same network (like through a router) be fine.
    just make sure you never has more then one client running at once on a single computer.
    b:surrender

<---stuck with only one system as me are not allowed the resources....
    ._.'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    yep same network (like through a router) be fine.
    just make sure you never has more then one client running at once on a single computer.
    b:surrender

<---stuck with only one system as me are not allowed the resources....
    ._.'

Yup I dont ever plan to have more then on client running at a time on one comptuer............that would be insanity since charas dont follow you automatically where ever you go and the land is no flat and u can fly and swim and do all kinds of things u couldn't do in the last game I played PWI FTW............(for now)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    me actually usually has 4 clients (of different games) running at the same time.
    and using me hamtastic reflexes me control all of them manually. (windowed mode all of them and merely swap as needed.)

1 = PWI
    1= another mmorpg (closed beta and no autopath option)
    2 = shooters

(^.^)
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.