glowing weapon quest

Riaee - Raging Tide
Riaee - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was told about a quest you can do at lvl 20 and get a 3 star weapon that glows. A friend of mine did it but they werent specific about what quest and they havent been on in a few days. If it matters Im now a lvl 21 I hope this doesnt matter.
Post edited by Riaee - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    its fb19, a challenge quest. you get it at 29,39,51,59 and.. i dont know :P
    anyways, first you have to finish your spiritual cultivation and get aware of principle. speak to the taoist. next you go to elder, talk to him and he will have 2 quests. 1 is the quest that tells you to kill monsters+ boss. the other is the one that gives the tab(so that other sqd members get exp).
    i wud give you a link to your fb19 quest guide posted by ence but im not sure which class you are lol.
    and you have to talk to the pillar at the beginning or at the boss but im sure that if its a good sqd, they wil guide ya b:victory
    also, make sure you got all the quests where you have to go there and kill monsters.

P.S. : all 3 star weps will glow blue. you can manufacture one of them if your lucky or get a drop even(but drop is really rare for a 3 star wep)
  • Riaee - Raging Tide
    Riaee - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i just did this quest without even knowing that was what it was. I just equipped the reward and it was a glowing poleblade lol. now i have to figure out what i need to manufacture it to be a better wep.