Tideborn hairs on other class?

Nyuuh - Heavens Tear
Nyuuh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I've seen one or two other class having tideborns hair.
I know this is something we can do etc.
But will people get banned it we see them with those hair?

Is there something against it?
Or if we know how just have to s*** up and enjoy the thing as a secret power?
I didnt do it, but well I'm sure I can barely understand how to do it, but I think it's like "illegal" to do it.

So I was wondering.
thx for answering.
Post edited by Nyuuh - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes, it's bannable to use TB hair on any other race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I remember, not so long ago, a gm said that only editing the files is bannable... transfering character files to other folders isn't.

Bah, if that's changed, I wish they'd come out with the tideborn hairstyles all at once. I wouldn't mind paying 5 gold for a certain style I really like x] As long as it's dye-able or matches real hair colors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I remember, not so long ago, a gm said that only editing the files is bannable... transfering character files to other folders isn't.

Bah, if that's changed, I wish they'd come out with the tideborn hairstyles all at once. I wouldn't mind paying 5 gold for a certain style I really like x] As long as it's dye-able or matches real hair colors.

Everyone quoted an Surtr saying moving files wasn't bannable, but that quote was before the expansion I believe, and not referring to Tideborn hair. Spoons then told us that we were taking it out of context and in this particular case, moving files is bannable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Nyuuh - Heavens Tear
    Nyuuh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Okay thank you all, I just wanted to be sure, I dont wanna be banned for something like that hehe.

Have a nice day everyone!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Everyone quoted an Surtr saying moving files wasn't bannable, but that quote was before the expansion I believe, and not referring to Tideborn hair. Spoons then told us that we were taking it out of context and in this particular case, moving files is bannable.

To clarify, apparently it was out of context because the original poster only moved the files to get back the hair style that was previously allowed for that race but disappeared after a patch.

So yep, moving files around for TB hair on other classes is forbidden, altho I dont think it should be b:cry
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Okay thank you all, I just wanted to be sure, I dont wanna be banned for something like that hehe.

Have a nice day everyone!

Question answered, all is right in the world.
This discussion has been closed.