What do you want to see on the map? (TW-wise)

Options
2»

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I want more color back on the map >.<
    b:heart

More color = <3

One color = </3

b:surrender I miss the old days with a colorful map....
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I want more color back on the map >.<
    b:heart

More color = <3

One color = </3

b:surrender I miss the old days with a colorful map....

Ya, i miss all the shty guilds that grabbed land the first couple weeks and couldnt hold it also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its really hard to believe but the only competitive and serious TW in the last couple of months we have seen in HL is between KD nd KY which is really really sad for the server. There is a good amount guilds that are trying to organize and get better but thats the truth, prob cuz there has been only 2 guilds that hav attracted all the high lvls of the server but still thats sad for the server.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Doesn't anyone realise the best part of this topic?
    MORE PAIGRANDE POLLS
    Wonhalt
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited February 2010
    Options
    all i can say bout this

harshland server wont hve the same amount of fun

like wat Lost City is having right now

i dont think w/e faction on top atm

would split in half just for their own fun

prolly they would rather quit than restart all over again
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    only 2 guilds that hav attracted all the high lvls of the server.

Yes, Kylin and Zulu lol. seriously tho about disbanning KD.....thats no way to go out, even if it may bring "fun" to the nub guilds. If we lose, so be it but until then KD isnt going anywhere. I go down with the ship ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The reason that the map is the way that it is has more to do with the current TW system than anything.

Since you have 200 people in a guild and 80 people in TW it really thins out the population of high levels when every guild is trying to get 80 level 90+. The server population can't currently support more than two or three TW guilds at the moment, especially since there is tension between so many members of the server.

If guilds had a max of 120 people and only 50 could enter TW than TW would be much more active and fun since there would be more guilds.

I understand that everyone thinks KD is greedy, but isn't that kind of the point of TW? It's a war, not a "let's all hug and share."

It's not KD's job, or whatever guild holds the most land's job, to make TW fun for the whole server. Things aren't just going to be handed to you because you want them and cry for them, you have to work for it.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Things aren't just going to be handed to you because you want them and cry for them, you have to work for it.

Minis and Events either. b:laugh

P.S: Funny how you talk on that tone when ppl in KD QQed about getting ganged on TW by too many guild and how other's guild hard work, in eyes like yours, is the hand of the evil communism trying to steal your precious Empire's lands b:chuckle
  • Alphaleuss - Harshlands
    Alphaleuss - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The reason that the map is the way that it is has more to do with the current TW system than anything.

Since you have 200 people in a guild and 80 people in TW it really thins out the population of high levels when every guild is trying to get 80 level 90+. The server population can't currently support more than two or three TW guilds at the moment, especially since there is tension between so many members of the server.

If guilds had a max of 120 people and only 50 could enter TW than TW would be much more active and fun since there would be more guilds.

I understand that everyone thinks KD is greedy, but isn't that kind of the point of TW? It's a war, not a "let's all hug and share."

It's not KD's job, or whatever guild holds the most land's job, to make TW fun for the whole server. Things aren't just going to be handed to you because you want them and cry for them, you have to work for it.

I heard KD got rolled by kylin
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    /10 characters
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    /10 characters
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kill the double poster ↑

1 post at the time is the regular. b:angry

Post count isn't just going to be handed to you because you want it and cry for it, you have to work for it.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Obviously I edited out some things I said in the first post and I accidentally hit reply instead of edit when I went to do that. Cool your jets.
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kill the double poster ↑

1 post at the time is the regular. b:angry

Post count isn't just going to be handed to you because you want it and cry for it, you have to work for it.

Is playing Perfect World and getting a assassin to lvl 90 in one month the only hard work you have done in your life? Why dont you just calm down and stop acting like your superior over everyone. Yea yea I know you are going to say something about this post, continue to act like your better than everyone else. I really dont care what kind of comment your gonna leave.

P.S I and probably some other people do feel superior over you, but Im not going to say why, dont want to get this thread locked.
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Don't be that harsh to him Gandora, you might make lil' Talkmate cry b:sad
  • Aelfieurin - Harshlands
    Aelfieurin - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First KD will take over... Then they will fall cause they will be only one to attack
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is all a really cool story bro(s).
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I picked "Guilds always gankind the guild that holds most lands hohohohoho"

Cheer for the underdogs b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Don't be that harsh to him Gandora, you might make lil' Talkmate cry b:sad

Why would i cry over a lvl 94 telling me to calm down?

My cleric was 94 like ~7-8 months ago. b:laugh

I'm beyond calm. If you knew me you'd know all i do in this forums is troll for fun.

Besides, i like Mali. 2 bad she can't see through my "evil in-game persona" and dislikes my offensive PvP seeking methods.
  • BanGkoK_ - Harshlands
    BanGkoK_ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i love malilizi too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThK_lYOsqQ

this is a video of mali looking for her world bosses b:pleased
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ya, i miss all the shty guilds that grabbed land the first couple weeks and couldnt hold it also.

b:chuckle Good days where everyone was trying to just grab land and take over... (which eventually did happen.. >.<)

The colors of a rainbow... b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh