So... about this 2x exp for 2 weeks...

13»

Comments

• Ninjai - Dreamweaver
    Ninjai - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's funny how I have seen so many other threads askin about when they are planning on giving us the 2x event. Some people just don't comprehend the search feature or something. Also good luck to every one who may receive the free 5 levels and the statue, so good luck you all.
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ha thats crudy.

didn't say it wasn't crudy, just saying that technically speaking it's possible (not probable, but possible)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes I mean FB/BH/Call of duty/ What you want to call it. for like lv 19 to 39 player able to SOLO the mobs with no real problem and maybe Solo the boss but still needing a cleric or something.

Something where they can do it themself not have to make a party or lv 30+ more then the place just to be able to solo it.

So i guess when servers first started SOMEONE must have started 30 levels higher to tank the first players fbs...yeah thats it.. :)

b:bye
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    didn't you know? the first few accounts on each server were automatically given 30 levels just for signing up.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!