Looking for Rebirth Alpha squads

Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Since we all know how fast level up goes with BH daily ( plus Crazy Stone), I see no more people around the RB NPC that I can ask to tag along.
So if any people out there still do this instance I would really love to go for it.

If so, please post your replys here, or try to PM me ingame.

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Rubbal - Sanctuary
    Rubbal - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd love to do RB Alpha if for nothing more than the squad building experience. Give me a shout sometime when you're online. 2x is coming on soon.

b:victory
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    alpha beta gamm delta Omega am in for anything jst give me a shout too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've really, really wanted to try RB, but my "main" now is my assassin and it looks like they're super disposable for RBs -.-

What's great is the fact that my other character is a veno (level 50) .. and venos seem like the disposable non-tideborns for RBs.

=(

But if you want either of my chars to join, just let me know xD I want to see what RB is like =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]