Friends List Additions

Options
Zikai - Heavens Tear
Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
I would just like to suggest that the friends list should be able to incorporate unlimited friends.

Yes, I am fully aware that this suggestion has been suggested already, but most of those threads are old and/or dead and I'd rather be flamed for suggesting something already suggested than for necromancy.

I have plenty of my faction members on my friends list purely to know when they come online and go offline. Maybe, to cure that issue, they could implement the notification for faction members too rather than just friends. At least then I won't have faction members clogging up my friends list.

Another large majority are somewhat friendly players that I befriend because I'm a cleric with a maxed res. I usually tell the people that I like, "call me anytime if you need a res," and they'll add me to their friends list because they know I'm reliable. So these people too clog up my friends list.

And lastly, I have high level friends to help with my fb's and bosses, and also some friends my level that go on bh's with me. This crowd, too, clogs up my friends list.

So as a general rule, I'm supposed to keep these vast majorities under 100 people? It just seems unlikely. I usually end up deleting people I haven't seen in a long while, or people I forget who they are. But even so, maybe implementing a feature to tell you when the last time your friend logged on (I would like to see this on the faction roster as well) so I wouldn't have to be deleting people I think are inactive simply because I haven't seen them online since yesterday, perhaps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who heals the healer?
Post edited by Zikai - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Roseomancer - Sanctuary
    Roseomancer - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think unlimited friends could make the game somewhat laggy for you, I seen it happen in another MMO but maybe they just didn't know what they were doing. But yes I understand where you are coming from, I add the alts of my good friends and I worry that eventually I won't be able to add people. I don't want to get rid of anyone I might regret getting rid of later.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Easy, as suggested on a different thread, set it as a list of names saved not only on the computer but the servers as well, and have an option to refresh it, so, you can give the orders to refresh, it would take a while, but at least it would not be bugging you all the time or creating lag
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]