Soul of relics..say what?

jaelxvi
jaelxvi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
So yeah, now the new lucky coral packs are out.., and conveniently some old sold i thought id gamble and see if i got anything good (hey if i didnt, theres some subs).
Anyway, this "Soul of relics" thing appeared in my inv and im rather confused, it says

"A magical stone contains a mysterious power"
"Use this at a Boutique Agent for four Lv100 Twilight Temple Souledges"

215827117a12147041563l.jpg

what im confused about is do they mean soul edges from lvl 100 tt weps (which i doubt exist) or do they mean, you get the four tt99 souledges that are needed for the lvl 100 tt gold wep? also, checked pw database, no info or its under another name

anyone else got this or that can confirm what it is? b:cute
Post edited by jaelxvi on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You would get 4 decomposed TT99 weapons, that are the souledges needed for a TT100 weapon. You would still need the red mat to craft the weapon.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • jaelxvi
    edited January 2010
    You would get 4 decomposed TT99 weapons, that are the souledges needed for a TT100 weapon. You would still need the red mat to craft the weapon.

yeah thought so, how boring

cheep, worth much, anyone know?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    jaelxvi wrote: »
    yeah thought so, how boring

cheep, worth much, anyone know?

decent money... but going to be hard to sell. Since it still need the orange mat and those are far and few. so only people who have it will even consider buying it.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Considering how much it would cost to make them soul edges if you bought the mats, I would say its gonna be worth quite alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaelxvi
    edited January 2010
    Awesome, thanks guys for the speedy replies :O.
    =D

unfortunatly im not planning on tt100, now all i need is a good price check/estimation, noone knows for sure, on HT alteastXD
  • tizgar
    tizgar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok.. so it gives TT99 Gold weapon Souledges. Sounds nice...

BUT

Just go and see the cauldrons (forges) for TT weapons. Noticed anything?...For each weapon, there is a DIFFERENT set of those 4 souledges. Means there are different ones for sword, different for crossbow etc. How is it organized? Does it give you the souledges depending of your character class? or maybe some kind of quest with choosing reward?

Would be glad if someone knows the answer
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tizgar wrote: »
    Ok.. so it gives TT99 Gold weapon Souledges. Sounds nice...

BUT

Just go and see the cauldrons (forges) for TT weapons. Noticed anything?...For each weapon, there is a DIFFERENT set of those 4 souledges. Means there are different ones for sword, different for crossbow etc. How is it organized? Does it give you the souledges depending of your character class? or maybe some kind of quest with choosing reward?

Would be glad if someone knows the answer

Type of weapon.
    For the magic TT100, you need the souledges of the 4 TT99 green magic weapons.
    For ranged TT100, the edges of TT99 green ranged weapons

Ect ect ect
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • tizgar
    edited January 2010
    Type of weapon.
    For the magic TT100, you need the souledges of the 4 TT99 green magic weapons.
    For ranged TT100, the edges of TT99 green ranged weapons

Ect ect ect

Right but how does the system know i want e.g. ranged TT99 souledges? Is it random or I can choose it somehow?
    edited January 2010
    tizgar wrote: »
    Right but how does the system know i want e.g. ranged TT99 souledges? Is it random or I can choose it somehow?

Probably the same way as you can extance a ani pack weapon thingy for a specific weapon.
    Buy selecting what you want and than making it with the soul of relics as mat
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ehee - Lost City
    Ehee - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its a quest at agent , takes 2steps (like making fb wine)
    me gush you.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In Dreamweaver I've seen a couple of those go for 100-130mil.
  • jaelxvi
    edited January 2010
    To get whatever souledges you want you go to the boutique agent and click quest related, then - soul of relics exchange then whatever set you want, it looks like this -

215827117a12156405208l.jpg

215827117a12156405217l.jpg

so it pretty much just lets you choose whatever ones you want for your tt100 :)
  • Isimud - Heavens Tear
    Isimud - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow yeah that's an awesome item lol worth a fortune
    edited January 2010
    You can also get the orange mat now days with tokens of best luck :P

So basicly, you can now verry easely cash shop your way towards TT100 weapon.
    In fact, I've already seen the first one b:laugh
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I also seen one. One mage from my faction has it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    I also seen one. One mage from my faction has it.

One of the larger casshopers in dreamwaver to. Dynasty, TT100 magic sword. Can't remember what class she is though b:surrender
  • jaelxvi
    edited January 2010

Very true, but didnt we all see it coming, lunar insignia, frost force, now the relic and the orange mats, and now if your extra lucky, open a pack, get your lunar weapon, open a few more, get your nirvana crystals.

Happy days, no effort needed.

Ill just put the effort into getting my blacksmith skill leveld, OH can we get that in a pack now? b:cute
    edited January 2010
    jaelxvi wrote: »
    Very true, but didnt we all see it coming, lunar insignia, frost force, now the relic and the orange mats, and now if your extra lucky, open a pack, get your lunar weapon, open a few more, get your nirvana crystals.

Happy days, no effort needed.

Ill just put the effort into getting my blacksmith skill leveld, OH can we get that in a pack now? b:cute

There will probably come a way to get the manufacter 2star items you need in the quests in a pack some time soon b:surrender
  • tizgar
    edited January 2010
    Edit: no more important. I didnt see second page ^^
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I have seen over 3 on LC alone, i would say there are a good 5 or so judging by the number of TT100 mats i have seen for sale
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just got that soul of relics on Archosaur server,, so all i need to do to get orange mat is use my tokens..

How many tokens we talking here anyone know exactly..

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celebean
    celebean Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    maocchi wrote: »
    In Dreamweaver I've seen a couple of those go for 100-130mil.

Actually, people are having a hard time trying to sell it at 15mil-30mil on DW atm.
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    All I need is the sceptor to get now.. Hmn.. seems like it will take forever to get that item so I can make the lvl 100 gold weapon..

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    celebean wrote: »
    Actually, people are having a hard time trying to sell it at 15mil-30mil on DW atm.

That post was 4 months ago, markets change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric