edited January 2010
    Options
    nice vid b:victory
    whats the name of the song? :P
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hehehe. This band rocks. I love most of their music.

Band: Mago de Oz
    Song Title: Satania
    Album: Finisterra

Free DL Link and if you really love music, you can even check out more material.

http://abmp3.com/download/6946570-mp3.html
  • elquadro
    elquadro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pretty nice songs b:pleased
    ty for the info :P
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You play at high settings? If so, you must have a really good pc cuz u didnt seem to lag once lol
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "my purse > u" would have been a better title. Good job on tanking all its magic attacks, which deal most dmg, but one time. But hey, one time is better than none at all.. Oracled up much?

Heard of people tanking already in their 60ies their low bhs (49 first two, since last has dmg amplify) - uncharmed. Lets see how long it takes, for people who know their class, to kill Linus without a charm(tick).

Looking forward to your reply with a lot "me > u" flavor in it. ;))
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    Sabre_ - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "my purse > u" would have been a better title. Good job on tanking all its magic attacks, which deal most dmg, but one time. But hey, one time is better than none at all.. Oracled up much?

Heard of people tanking already in their 60ies their low bhs (49 first two, since last has dmg amplify) - uncharmed. Lets see how long it takes, for people who know their class, to kill Linus without a charm(tick).

Wow they must be pro pve sins.

I'm so jealous!
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Awesome song :o

Hello my love.
    edited February 2010
    Options

Me want to see this "tanking linus without a charm" with just mere HH90 and molds gear.
    If you read my video description, i did mention i didn't event try to evade attacks just spark as soon as effect ran out.

P.S: You can't kill brigand if you don't resist his magic attacks. You making the assumption that i can't play made me b:chuckle

Until then my child, ME > U

Keep on hating <3
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Me want to see this "tanking linus without a charm" with just mere HH90 and molds gear.
    If you read my video description, i did mention i didn't event try to evade attacks just spark as soon as effect ran out.

P.S: You can't kill brigand if you don't resist his magic attacks. You making the assumption that i can't play made me b:chuckle

Until then my child, ME > U

Keep on hating <3

Hating? You make me laugh seeing how pro you are playing your char, so why should I hate? Keep them vids coming.

Btw. its really smart to use a weapon that overrides your cleric buffs just for a few seconds buffs you get from it. Oh wait, it's TT90, of course there is no way around it ;)

Anyway, at least you managed to spark as soon as the effect runs out, kinda, well not as soon as but, lets say, "around that time". I'm so proud of you my child ;)

P.S.: You killed Linus not Brigand, so why do you act like you killed Brigand here? And this are no assumptions - this are facts, that you can't play, based on your video. Of course it made you chuckle, I haven't expected anything else - like I don't expect anything else from most people with an "me > u" attitude like you.

I feel kinda sad to destroy your you > anything dream, but it's still your purse. b:bye
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u passed throught linus's door or u just skip the moment when u kill stygean to open it?
  • elquadro
    elquadro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    which programm did you use to record?
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u passed throught linus's door or u just skip the moment when u kill stygean to open it?

He used the teleportation skill sins have. Doors are no barriers if mobs are near on the other side.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hating? You make me laugh seeing how pro you are playing your char, so why should I hate? Keep them vids coming.

Btw. its really smart to use a weapon that overrides your cleric buffs just for a few seconds buffs you get from it. Oh wait, it's TT90, of course there is no way around it ;)

Anyway, at least you managed to spark as soon as the effect runs out, kinda, well not as soon as but, lets say, "around that time". I'm so proud of you my child ;)

P.S.: You killed Linus not Brigand, so why do you act like you killed Brigand here? And this are no assumptions - this are facts,[/SIZE] that you can't play, based on your video. Of course it made you chuckle, I haven't expected anything else - like I don't expect anything else from most people with an "me > u" attitude like you.

I feel kinda sad to destroy your you > anything dream, but it's still your purse. b:bye

Self-denial + self-contradictory ain't making you look great.
    That made me LuLz. b:cute Keep the re~tard-like comments coming. Hahaha
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Self-denial + self-contradictory? Guess someone ran out of arguments, ergo me just > u, just proves how fail you are even more and best thing is, your video even substantiates it all. (Edit: including that i was wrong with overriding the buffs, I just see in HD. Somehow on LD it looked like it did :P)

b:bye
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A character = a character's gear = the gamer's wallet-- unless the gamer is a total ditz, in a no-surprises PvE setting like this, there's really no huge difference between the three.

This vid just shows off the class, with really no room to display any exceptional gamer skill given this context (and he got the job done, no point in picking the process to pieces). Nonetheless its still a cool and useful vid... I've linked a few friends this video and they all want to make assassins now. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Self-denial + self-contradictory? Guess someone ran out of arguments, ergo me just > u, just proves how fail you are even more and best thing is, your video even substantiates it all. (Edit: including that i was wrong with overriding the buffs, I just see in HD. Somehow on LD it looked like it did :P)

b:bye

Ran out of arguments? You have yet to make any good point for me to even to troll you properly.
    b:chuckle You are not the only jealous nub i have seen before. Gotta be fair with those that even know WTH they talking about.

Just like the whole "dagger over-rides cleric buff" you are making a **** load of assumptions and i just don't care to explain them all. =]

If you still think Me > U is false, please log your main and i'll gladly prove it. Free Kill count is worth enough of me rolling you.

This was your 3rd strike at catching my attention with decent trolling, but that is just too hard for you i guess b:bye
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ultimate > PWI
    Just sayin.
    Wonhalt
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ultimate > PWI
    Just sayin.

That is false...he's brown.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That is false...he's brown.

b:surrender I'm **** on hearth.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Killer, you need to get a girlfriend or something to put some of your energy towards. Srsly though Eye Hart Joo <3

Good work, lol

Ps. Trolling majority of first posts on HL page complete. Pzout till I get bored as **** again.
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a 95 sin. *sigh*. . man you people level quickly b:shocked
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a 95 sin. *sigh*. . man you people level quickly b:shocked

no they spend a lot of money here only.. thats all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]