Constant Dc

Azurerac - Lost City
Azurerac - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
hey all..
i have a problem with my pwi game.. i cant stay online for long about 2-30mins somtimes.. im running upgraded vista McAfee antivirus and im not using wirless im using a eathernet cable.. game has been good to me for the last year with this set up but recently im unable to do anything.. my lil bro is running the game fine on his dinosaur old comp.. i have re installed the game 3 times veryfied the client patch 2x and still get the same old drama.. i think it comes up with server problem please relog.. but dont quote me on that... its not a problem with my internet because it runs other mmo games fine which are larger and more graphics.. so im just not sure anymore any info will be awsome.. just need sum tips too what i shuld look into next cos its gettin to the un install piont lol.. guess ill wait till after the next patch.. thank you all and happy gaming XDD
Post edited by Azurerac - Lost City on

Comments

• Miharu - Raging Tide
    Miharu - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    all i can say is try to see if there is any upgrades for your drivers, OS, and such. That and you should probably wait for a GM to show.
This discussion has been closed.