Whats your fav BH run?

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Ok so today I was thinking about how much fun it is to run the BH 39, but then I got thinking well hey a lot of people hate that run hmm I wonder what one they like the most. So I decided to make topic to disscuss what BH run everyone like the most. SO why not leave a post telling us which BH run is your fav.

Now remember everyone is different so please dont be rude or mean to some one just because they might like a BH run that you don't like.
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I love 59. Though I only did that once.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    59 is definitely my favorite. It's so easy, it's free, and it doesn't take very long if your squad is competent.
    My second favorite is 69, because it's the cheapest of the ones you have to pay for and is pretty easy as well. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    even though it cleans my clock. I like 69, being a veno in there is never boring
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    59 is the easiest, but I really enjoy 69 because it's not just IH, IH, IH, IH...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    warsong BH with right squad = 30- 45 mins maxed. love it. Free, good items, and what not ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    FB 59. I remember time when higher levels told me how difficult is to do 59 without wines. But it wasn't so many high levels there. Not like nowadays. Without wines nobody wanted to do it.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    59. 5959595959.
    All mag mobs makes life easier for arcanes. At close range they go physical, unaffecting heavies. With a competent squad, it can go by quite quickly. And it doesn't look as drab as BH39. Or 51. Or 29.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    29. Seriously. Less than 10 minutes and it's dead.

51 isn't horrible either... I hate it, but less than 59. 59 has the damned wall runners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    mhm .. only love Drake in BH59 xD
    and ohh hated first bh51... but nao thinking back.. i miss it ;x
    was rl fun etc xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Unwined BH79 Stygean. Haven't really gotten to the point where I do the other 79 bosses, but an unwined Stygean is soooo fun for a veno. I love being in control of the BH because of me having to lure all the mobs. Plus a good squad can finish that in 15-20 mins max.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    29. Seriously. Less than 10 minutes and it's dead.

51 isn't horrible either... I hate it, but less than 59. 59 has the damned wall runners.

I don't think that 29 should be counted, since you go through your 40's within 2 days tops with the Tideborn quest chain and CS. I personally only ran it twice before I hit my 50's

Favorite? BH59 no doubt. With a good squad it's a walk in the park.
    Which I hated? BH39. HOLY EFFING SH*t I hated that dungeon. Not only did it waste so much of my charm being a BM and those explosive mobs would take out more than half each time. It was incredibly annoying to go through as well having to backtrack after killing certain bosses. Not to mentioned all the magic mobs in there. Not good for a BM's health.

51 is alright, easy as hell but I get really frustrated when Rankar takes his half hour walk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    BH100 - Warsong with RB being a close second
    BH90-99 - I like eden best, but brim is good too just have to watch out for the two rangers. styg, brig and linus are my least favorites (best 3 run i think is 89-styg-brig or linus)
    BH80-89 I really disliked nob and pole so gonna go styg here as its a faster run generally and can be done unwined
    BH70-79 (never done)
    BH60-69 Fushuma
    BH50-59 Farren i HATE the bombs..
    BH40-49 well duh.. but serious i wish they were all so fast and easy b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    same as the others 59 is the best for me

sometimes u don't even have to tank :P
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    bh59 drake. Awesome BH. Anything that takes 10 minutes and can be solo healed by a 5 mag cleric is pretty awesome in my books.

Least favourite pole, bh69. Too many bad memories of being put in tank job with several archers and a single cleric who doesn't know what purify is. b:surrender
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My favorite is BH59 since its free, quick, and easy. Second place goes to BH79 since I can squad with lvl 90+ people and have a little more room to attack rather than heal all the time.

My least favorite is BH39, everytime I go there to help it's a bust. It's way too long with too many monsters and someone always goes out of the way and gets killed or gets us all killed. Never going into that instance again. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    89 Eden

Its pretty, and the mobs drop apocolypse pages. Kinda tough to beat that!
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    IDK why but I love BH39. The music is cool too. THe whole drumming thing.
    FB59 Wood and Water valleys are good, too.

BTW. The definition of "favourite" is a run thats fun, I dont really care how fast it is. I guess thats why i like bh39 cause its kinda long but enjoyable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I liked bh59, with the exception of zimo and his damn wall runner buddies. 29 and 39 are cool too, except it's nearly impossible to get a competent squad for 29 most days lol (thank god my bm is almost out of that range). Of course, i'm not looking forward to 39's really with my bm...those damn exploding chickens are gonna be really annoying, but i'm sure i'll still have a lot of fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."