For a certain pathetic QQ'er

Xkat - Dreamweaver
Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Just want to clarify some things. A friend of mine Merangelus and I joked around that he would give me rank 8 if I were to marry him. We both played along with the joke but never married.

He apparently told a certain veno who I dislike about our little rank 8 joke who in turn told a BM that I have had a few world chat exchanges about a soul or relic that I refused to pay 50mil for (due to the fact that I disliked him. I ended up paying 25mil more than his asking price to someone else =D)

Anyhow, this veno told the pathetic QQ'er BM about what Merangelus told her and had used it against me in WC. Thus leading me here.

Accuse me of anything you want (goes for anyone) but please know your facts. Rank 8 will not cause me to leave Amarah, he and I are together and it will stay that way. Nothing in this game will cause us to part and if we were to it will not have anything to do with the game. Rumors are rumors until proven true. Also, if I wanted rank 8, I will get it myself.

I hope this clears things out a little, as for the veno and BM that I mentioned, this is for you.

Next time please know your facts before blabbing your mouth.

Thank you.
xkat.
My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Xkat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    mmmmmm what if I buy you warsoul? :O
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Warsoul = virtual pixels

Amarah = much more than pixelsb:dirty
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    Amarah - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Accuse me of anything you want (goes for anyone) but please know your facts. Rank 8 will not cause me to leave Amarah, he and I are together and it will stay that way. Nothing in this game will cause us to part and if we were to it will not have anything to do with the game. Rumors are rumors until proven true. Also, if I wanted rank 8, I will get it myself.

Like my girl said our relationship is not in game and we spend more time off it then on it. We have plans together and the game does not get in our way of that or our relationship. I Love kat and everything we have we got together from our own pockets and hard work (neither of us get to much time working 12 hour jobs). For the people who really know kat in game she jokes and likes to have fun and that is that, get use to it.
    Amarah = much more than pixelsb:dirty

You got that right baby. b:dirty

One last thing. Nothing bothers me and kat as far as trash talking goes but might wanna know what your talking about before you start typing away at the keyboard.
    b:dirtyProperty of xkat. I Love you baby, always.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ..Cool story, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ..Cool story, broseph.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    rank8 for veno doesn't make as much of an impact as rank8 for some of the other classes...ijs

b:chuckle
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kat, you need to cover the name up more, I can still read who it is even though I have quit PWI xP
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    OMG Scand quit that sucksb:sad

And right on itb:chuckle

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle I always wondered what the PvE servers drama was like... Now I know!
    PvP server drama= Children crying about being PKed
    PvE server drama= Bad in game soup operas with mobs and loot
    Former BM Masakari
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    At least we tryb:surrender

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If this is a soap opera I call being the poolboy! they get laid the most b:dirty

Also... I LOVE the drama, makes my grinding/FC/whatever else somewhat more fun. sadly all world chat is these days is a bunch of spammers that aren't even slightly entertaining... I miss the days where only funny people bought telecoustics b:sad
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle

I can still read the name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Liesb:shutup

I totally removed the BM's name!b:victory

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If a tree falls on a mime in a forest...does anyone care?
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If a tree falls on a mime in a forest...does anyone care?

haha, awesome
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Liesb:shutup

I totally removed the BM's name!b:victory

Lol, I could read it when you first posted the thread :P I was just too lazy to post until last night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]