Shop Server

Falzar_King - Lost City
Falzar_King - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
How's about to help cut MAYORLY most of the Lag in some area's like southwest,west,north parts of Archosaur. And Make a Linked Server where we can go in that server to shop from other player's.something like this. (only this turns out right.
You got this Server's

Lost City
Sanctuary
Heaven Tear
Harshlands
Dreamweaver
Raging Tide.

Now can you make a Linked Server where we can go into and not have to make a new player or anything.Something like this.

Main Server
\
Sub Server.

Lost City
\
Shop Server

Sanctuary
\
Shop Server

Heaven Tear
\
Shop Server

Harshlands
\
Shop Server

Dreamweaver
\
Shop Sever

Raging Tide
\
Shop Server

( I will not say any name of all the game's that are like this.)

But I believe this will help those with slow computer's or those that are Tired of GODLY AMOUNT of lag in Archosaur, and any other area's that has alot of lag. Because most people play the game to play it but some if not most of them can't cause people are AFK for hours to days and maybe weeks in a shop selling item's taking up space and causing mayor lag.
Post edited by Falzar_King - Lost City on

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    maybe could share economy between pve server but no way u canshare economy between pve and pvp
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Falzar_King - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    maybe could share economy between pve server but no way u canshare economy between pve and pvp

what I mean is.

Ok say Lost City Server. When you log-in and ask what character you want to play ( that you made) they give the choose to go to The game or the Shop Server.

So like Lost City

Lost City
    \
    Shop Server ( for only Lost City Server player)

And so on,and so on.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    meh wouldnt it be easier just to create an area for shops then or improve the AH so all those catshops wouldnt be needed im personally for improving the AH
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited January 2010
    meh wouldnt it be easier just to create an area for shops then or improve the AH so all those catshops wouldnt be needed im personally for improving the AH

Well if they made a Are for just Shopping that would not take the Lag out of the server but just move the mass amount of Lag to another area. But I see please not going to the new area. So I think a Shop Server would be more useful. Cause there are like tons of High Lv player in the town doing nothing but shopping. And they mostly Over price they're item so that only High Lv players can get them. Or to rip off Low Lv player. And they hang out Archosaur where all the Low to mid Lv player are at. So that kind of saids that they are wanting to rip off Low lv player with say Saliva Root that costs lv 10 to 30 coins to a NPC but they sell it for 3200 coin's. ( ok this is becoming more of a Overprice thing so back to topic.)

Anyway's I say it'll be easyerto make a server for shoping it get the AFKed and High LV AFK player's out of the way and stop most if not all the lag.
  • tizgar
    tizgar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Agreed. I would suggest making designated cat-shop zones in different archosaurs districts. A zone could have a limited number of catshops placed in it. This will force players to place their cats in different districts istead of one place, which will spread the entire catshop "community" all over Archosaur, reduce their concentration in one place (currently: West district) and eventually reduce the lags in west.

Btw. would be nice if anyone from PWI staff read this..
    edited January 2010
    tizgar wrote: »
    Agreed. I would suggest making designated cat-shop zones in different archosaurs districts. A zone could have a limited number of catshops placed in it. This will force players to place their cats in different districts istead of one place, which will spread the entire catshop "community" all over Archosaur, reduce their concentration in one place (currently: West district) and eventually reduce the lags in west.

Btw. would be nice if anyone from PWI staff read this..

I Guess that could be done. Make a Zone for CatShop Player. You mean like make a Zone abit like The FB,BH,TT,HH, Cube of Fate,Ect. Right?
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    and not to mention half of these catshops sell pure **** items that worth absolutely nothing or that can be sent to aunctionner ;)

and im agree ah should be entirely free (no taxe) and greatly improved .. ucant even find items by name Oo
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • NaturesSoul - Sanctuary
    NaturesSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this is wut i think the AH needs
    1. no fee to put stuff in
    2. make it so any type of item tht is sellable can go in AH
    3. i dont no bout you but the search thing in AH dont work for me & i would luv if tht dang thing actually works

well thts my opinion
    have a nice day & thnks for readingb:victoryb:bye
    DO NOT FEED - DaNGER DO NOT TRY TO PET WILL BITEb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    faction:Charisma
    ALTs: lvl 32 veno,lvl 21 archer,lvl 13 cleric,
    lvl 12 BM,lvl 7 wiz,lvl 20 sin,lvl 18 psychic