Let The Noobs Be!

EXBloodedge - Sanctuary
EXBloodedge - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
b:sadI have been playing this game for about 3-4 months now and im always wandering....how come in PK-mode...you see this low level toon probably trying to have some fun in PK-mode...then out of the blue some higher level person like 25+ levels higher than the noob..rolls up and runs over the noob in PK....really is that even worth it?...what you trying to prove? That you could ran over a lower level noob? BOOOOO! *not talking from experience*b:chuckle
Post edited by EXBloodedge - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Because they can. Why else? If the lowbie doesn't want to be killed, they shouldn't be in PK mode. It's nothing personal, some people just like to kill people. Shake it off and move on. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • EXBloodedge - Sanctuary
    EXBloodedge - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Then that just makes it no fun of playing the game....I mean atleast i would undertstand if they attempted to attack you.....but really how hardcore are you realy proving yourself to be when you take out a noob in like 1 or 2 hits...b:bye
  • Grievous - Harshlands
    Grievous - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For the funny QQ pms .......duh. Also its a ,um........ what do u call those things u play for fun?

oh yea , a GAME
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    + People like to collect Infamy hours (at least on my server) and if you're white name, and you're a 1-2 shot for them, that's basically a free +2 hours for them. b:cute
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol why let them be when they were the ones to choose to be white name?
    b:chuckle When I go white name in Raging Tide, I don't QQ or do anything if I get PKed since it was my choice to do so b:laugh

Anyways, just stay blue name if you don't want to be PKed :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this just remined me to check if i'm still on the pvp list.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.