TW Schedule 2010/1/29- 2010/1/31

Barb - Raging Tide
Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Greeting!

here is schedule for 6th week TW.

Two TW factions Exodus and Empire didnot bid this week. (QQ:I am missing two big fights)

At last QQme came into action by placing bid on Verden(The white Ridge). QQme is made of high lvl players who left some big factions and joined to them. lets watch their game 31st Jan. and see how much they got strength.

Atlantis was stuck in south east corner and they couldnot move ahead. After defeat from Aurora they decided to choose another name Nemesis and leave Atlantis all alone. but recent news came that they merged with Resolve. They also bid on Resolve with high amount. this merging takes place before bid or after bid no idea. but now it tends to fake bidding. so Resolve and Nemesis are trying to protect their lands with fake bidding or not. I am not sure about it. hope GMs looks in to this matter and we will have a chance to see wraith attack wipping bid and land open again for bidding. (I was not online when Nemesis was outbid someone on Resolve(dragon wilds) so couldnot write much if someone has any info they can post here.)

*** TW MAP 2010-01-29 to 2010-01-31 ***

FRIDAY 2010-01-29

TIME | ATTACKER | DEFENDER | BID AMOUNT | REFUND

20:00 Resolve ---> Nightmare( D. Spring) ( 500,000 ) { 180,000,000 }
20:03 Varden ---> Southern Hold ( 10,000,000 ) { 180,000,000 }
20:06 Aurora ---> Atlantis(B. Dreams Island) ( 5,000,000 ) { 180,000,000 }

SATURDAY 2010-01-30

20:00 Infamy ---> Exodus(Thousand Wood) ( 500,000 ) { 180,000,000 }
20:03 Dynasty ---> Ancient Well ( 2,500,000 )
20:06 The Legion ---> Latino|S(Walled Hold) ( 500,000 ) { 26,278 }
20:09 Leviathan ---> Legends(Shining Tide) ( 1,000,000 ) { 10,399,469 }
20:12 Nemesis ---> Resolve(Dragon Wilds) ( 1,700,000 ) { 10,000 }
20:15 OUTLAW ---> Aquincum(Silk Ridge) ( 1,000,000 ) { 35,829,399 }
20:18 Purgatory ---> Stairway ( 3,700,000 ) { 180,000,000 }

SUNDAY 2010-01-31

20:00 Qqme ---> Verden(The White Ridge) ( 600,000 ) { 17,285,768 }
20:03 Insight ---> Aurora(S. Clouds Island) ( 500,000 ) { 180,000,000 }

Enjoy....

Good Luck & Happy Gaming.
Post edited by Barb - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol GMs removed the "someone needs to get banned thread" Q_Q

man exellent job with the reports
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Eh, this weekend doesn't look as epic as I hoped it would be.

I was looking forward to watching Exodus squirm with having to fight both Empire and Infamy in one weekend, but sadly only half of that prediction will come true. Idk why Empire decided to attack Resolve, but after all this Nemesis bs, I assume it's only going to attract more attention to attack them next week.

QQme is not a faction I really give a damn about. To me they're just a group of people who have forgotten RT isn't a PvP server. But they are good exporters of lulzy drama, so I guess this weekend will be a gold mine for it.

Considering all the drama Resolve is currently tied up in, perhaps it wouldn't be a longshot to believe that Nightmare could pull off a successful defense against them for once. If I were betting money I'd still put it on Resolve, but maybe this one won't end in less than a half hour.

And finally, my guild's territory. It's not the most ideal situation we wanted, with us having to go up against Leviathan. Nevertheless, we intend to put up as much of a good fight as we can, considering what we're up against. (And as a pre-emptive anti-troll against Exodus, whom I'm sure will have their lame and unimaginative remarks after the fight, let me say that neither myself nor the entirety of Legends ever planned to hold our spot for more than a week. It was fun, and we got our 10m, now it's time we moved on to seize the next bit of land to fall to faction drama. b:bye)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YoBroski - Raging Tide
    YoBroski - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    who are you and why do you type so much
  • AnotherDay - Raging Tide
    AnotherDay - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    not so active week. Everyone spent all thier money on mob teritorys just to fail. People who have mobs tws..... Please... just win..... b:shocked Kinda sad when you think about it
    Helping other to live to fight another day. That is my job.
    My guild: OUTLAW
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I don't see why it matters. Have I offended you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    What makes me wonder is why didnt Empire try to bid and attack the other territory, its not like they have only 1 territoryb:chuckle

Seems like someone is just mad that they did not use logic as they made these plans, but this may be me. *shrugs*
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    What makes me wonder is why didnt Empire try to bid and attack the other territory, its not like they have only 1 territoryb:chuckle

Seems like someone is just mad that they did not use logic as they made these plans, but this may be me. *shrugs*

Seems like you don't know the way bidding works. There are two time frames in which you bid, the first one allows you to bid anywhere/lands adjacent to you. After that time frame is over, you are locked to the single land that you bidded on. Empire was outbidded a few seconds before that time frame was over therefore they were not able to bid on another land besides the Dragon Wilderness. The second time frame begins which is an extension for all factions that have bidded on that land to outbid each other.
    edited January 2010

owned b:chuckleb:cute
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    pewpewpew

can't wait to use my credit card on exodus
    edited January 2010
    Seems like you don't know the way bidding works. There are two time frames in which you bid, the first one allows you to bid anywhere/lands adjacent to you. After that time frame is over, you are locked to the single land that you bidded on. Empire was outbidded a few seconds before that time frame was over therefore they were not able to bid on another land besides the Dragon Wilderness. The second time frame begins which is an extension for all factions that have bidded on that land to outbid each other.

I was saying this because since the first day of bidding, Emp was trying 2 get dragon wilderness, and considering they would have 2 put up a "bidding war" to get this land, why didnt they just go for Immolation camp
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how can you bid to immolation if the bidding is closed? >.>
    We bidded on Resolve on the last minute, so when they fake bidded 20 mins extension is made so we can do bidwar on them, during this time other lands are already CLOSED for bidding.
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
    edited January 2010
    and that teached you that Whisper dont know what hes talking about b:chuckleb:cute
    edited January 2010
    how can you bid to immolation if the bidding is closed? >.>
    We bidded on Resolve on the last minute, so when they fake bidded 20 mins extension is made so we can do bidwar on them, during this time other lands are already CLOSED for bidding.
    I meant b4 it was closing, when they first had the people trying 2 bid on Dragon Wilderness with them
    and that teached you that Whisper dont know what hes talking about b:chuckleb:cute

Soujiro if you had the least bit of common sense, you would have understood what i was trying to say,

• Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I meant b4 it was closing

No chance since we waited the last minute to do our FIRST bid on DW. So we are forced to do bidwar.
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol guys chill and be happy, at least its a TW weekend b:laugh

Personally I'm excited :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited January 2010
    so...MiStAiSa, Jermaine and me...we dont have common sence...Q_Q

group hug? b:cuteb:chuckle
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    News report:

Just comin' back from the battlefield.

Latino|s overrun TheLegion's unprotected stronghold in record time.

There was no one from TheLegion on his base during like the first 5 minutes, and when they started to show up, it was too late.

We won, but somehow I feel no victoryous at all b:sad
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...RAWR. xD
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]