Gryphon? Lion?

Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
So....my guild leader was riding a gryphon and I've also seen people riding Aslan-sized lions. O_o I don't see them in the cash shop...but how would I go about obtaining one of these? Especially the gryphon? I'm guessing I'll have to save up like 901,248,392,090,390,522,173 game gold for one. xD
Post edited by Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lion's have been prizes for many contests/Event boxes, and I think have also been on sale for limited times in the cash shop. I think the griffons are new, and are in the Coral Packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Lyve - Sanctuary
    Lyve - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There are two different lions. One has a greenish glow and was available in the boutique sometime back, the other has only been attainable as a prize from certain packs, or buying from someone that won it from a pack. There are also two griffins now, one that was in the boutique as well sometime back, and one that is attainable from the coral packs in the cs.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Not that much gold here i'll show you some simple math to figure the price out. Ok lets say gold is 500k per piece. If you do the math like this (Example) 24 gold x 500,000 coins = 12,000,000 and see it comes out 12m which is how much I would earn if I sold my gold at 500k per piece :D thats how i figure out how much gold i'd need to sell.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Zanos_ - Lost City
    Zanos_ - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    well the gryphon is only for the untamed (veno/ barbs) class sorry to say... as for the lion it depends what color you want, i believe they are sold in AH but im not sure as i havent looked for them myself
    i WOULD have an uber awsome pic. for my signiture... but im only willing 2 go so far 2 be a nerd :>
    -Zanos_ Lost City FTW
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Aaagh, that's not fair. :[ Lucky Untamed. Oh well, haha.