LLama vs Wadizo : An Troll story.

Options
dekciw
dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l89ahx.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2z7oh9c.jpg

/Discuss

Edit : A troll story* not sure how the N got there. And you can't edit topics name on those awesome forums.
ZzXVdr5.png
Post edited by dekciw on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Epic imo...ijs! b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

+20
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The an adds a nice touch imo
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

He's not from these parts...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just LOL, omg i haven't laughed that hard since i saw Wadzio kissing Droga in Sanctuary..ijs.. pro! +1b:laughb:laugh
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

My **** isn't trolls!!

:(
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

_|_
    10char
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao thats awesome
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmaoob:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Truly epic.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LMAO! b:laughb:laugh
  • Reevoive - Lost City
    Reevoive - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WOW I cant stop laughing haha
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol!!! XD!!
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Here is a new one to add to the story.

Hey Llama, how's the redsox? Good?b:chuckle

See you when you get backb:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • hey1234
    hey1234 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^ Do you have a crush on LLama? b:cute
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey1234 wrote: »
    \

Hellen Keller would.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    \

Hellen Keller would.

Why did Hellen Keller's cat commit suicide?

You would too if your name was mrauhmamh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Here is a new one to add to the story.

Hey Llama, how's the redsox? Good?b:chuckle

See you when you get backb:bye

Sending MORE tickets?

So you all HAVE NOTHING BETTER to do? Oh WAIT, never mind. I forgot that THOSE IN SPECTRAL have to be hypocrites and SEND in numerous tickets in a sorry attempt to get their way to SAFE THE SERVER LA! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DEFEAT THE GREEDY PIRATES, RAWR!

Who the HELL is Redsox anyways? Anyone know?
    hey1234 wrote: »

Rather adorable.
  • rukhmath
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sending MORE tickets?

So you all HAVE NOTHING BETTER to do? Oh WAIT, never mind. I forgot that THOSE IN SPECTRAL have to be hypocrites and SEND in numerous tickets in a sorry attempt to get their way to SAFE THE SERVER LA! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DEFEAT THE GREEDY PIRATES, RAWR!

Whoops! i think u got a bit too far ahead of yourself.

1: Who said anything about tickets? Oh my, did u just let the cat out of the bag?b:laugh

2: Who is redsox? Ask Llama, i'm sure he will tell you, after he gets back from his "vacation"b:surrender

3: Look up the meaning of the word "attempt" It's not "attempt" when the action taken produced a result. It would then be called a "success"b:pleased

So sorry for the pain in your rear-end, it will disappear in time......i think.

P.S: Try more tricks kami.This is fun! I got nothing but time,..................... oh and knowledge of the game rulesb:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sending MORE tickets?

Rather adorable.

Relax dearie everything will be ok. Do whatever it takes to safe the server? Look at you! You do whatever it takes to win. Cheat your way to the top and get banned for your actions over and over. b:chuckle

Makes me wonder if the great almighty CQ's wonderful awesome power and acomplishments may be somewhat diminished after hearing all these bans for cheating. I'm assuming it isn't the first time you people have cheated. Perhaps you are getting sloppy and getting caught now?

What say you. Did ya'll cheat then too?

Anyway, why would spectral submit a ticket over 1 single solitary bid on 1 land. Perhaps we thought it was just some no-name faction bidding on us for fun like some have in the past. This redsox guild didn't deliberately prevent anything.

Ohhh I know! Perhaps this bid was to try to get Athran banned like Daikoku and failed so you are all mad. b:chuckle GM's aren't stupid. Max refund of 10k on a 500k bid? Hmmm interesting there isn't it.

So yell with me "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more!!"

Again..

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!"

Now that you are relaxed let's meet Llama at home town buffet and share a feast.

Oh and PS: you are so cool for using that asian slang in your seething post. I bet you aren't even Asian. b:chuckle Rock on Fan boy. Rock on.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Asians own, but Chinese only.

Viets and flips are okay.

Actually, koreans are the best.
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is so sweet. Wadzio and Jesya on the forums together on alts because they are too scared to use their mains b:sad

I would be on my main were it not for being in Spectral.

Suck it Up Cupcakes the World is a Dangerous Place for Noobs b:kiss

b:bye
  • Razertail - Lost City
    Razertail - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Whoops! i think u got a bit too far ahead of yourself.

1: Who said anything about tickets? Oh my, did u just let the cat out of the bag?b:laugh

2: Who is redsox? Ask Llama, i'm sure he will tell you, after he gets back from his "vacation"b:surrender

3: Look up the meaning of the word "attempt" It's not "attempt" when the action taken produced a result. It would then be called a "success"b:pleased

So sorry for the pain in your rear-end, it will disappear in time......i think.

P.S: Try more tricks kami.This is fun! I got nothing but time,..................... oh and knowledge of the game rulesb:victory

If you have knowledge of the game and the rules then you know that repeatedly mentioning someone in an attempt to spite them in any way is considered harassment under the guidelines of the ToS. And by the way Wadzio, why not post on your main instead of hiding behind this no name alt. We all know who you are so no point in hiding.

And I think you are reading to much into this Jesya. The fact that you are trying to say that Spectral didn't log tickets is a moot point because your oh so lovable husband Wadzio already admitted to such a thing in a previous post. It seems like all you are trying to do now is back track and cover your **** after exposing yourself for the petty fools that you are.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is so sweet. Wadzio and Jesya on the forums together on alts because they are too scared to use their mains b:sad

I would be on my main were it not for being in Spectral.

Suck it Up Cupcakes the World is a Dangerous Place for Noobs b:kiss

b:bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
    b:victory
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I offered multiple times and even PM'd forum admins to clear those accusations that Wadzio=rukmath. Keep trolling guys. I never hide on alts, because I dont need it. And actually its funny to read such arguments spoken by alt forum acc's b:laughb:laugh

As for LLama - I just know he couldnt come to yesterdays event because he got banned for using RedSox to bid on Spectral. Trust me or not, nobody sent a single ticket and I was actually surprised that it was him. Maybe system can already check some stuff like - lvl of faction or number of members that You can see by refund fee.

Once again look at the situation b4 trying to judge. As long as in other topic I said that the ban for fake bidding for Daikoku wasnt the best way. I suggested other solutions, but also pointed that same things happened to Yoshi and Cancer in past. In this case the ban is just right and fair. And no matter how much You will QQ, the truth is it was another deserved ban for him.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im not even gonna argue, these guys are the best players.
    I mean they spend a lot of money and........ they spend a lot of money.
  • rukhmath
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And by the way Wadzio, why not post on your main instead of hiding behind this no name alt. We all know who you are so no point in hiding.

Ummm maybe because as i said before 1million times, i am not wadzio?b:surrender

But of course, for reasons unknown to me, everyone insists that i am.
    The hilarious thing is, before i was dubbed "wadzio", i was dubbed a "fail bm from rawr" whose identity untill today i am unaware of......I wonder what's my next title going to be.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it?
    Just because someone threw a dart at a wall with all of spec's members names on it, and it hit wadzio's name, therefore i am wadzio!!!!b:dirty

I mean ok, i am reasonable, in the past Wadzio himself didn't bother to post on these forums, so ok, granted, it was viable that i was him.........but now? He posts here often, and i'm still him?
    How u figure that? Must be that leet cq/kami logic that eludes the grasp of the normal populace.
    You know? That "whatever i said is right,because i said it" logic?b:victory

Wadzio, sorry my friend. I told them many times, but they still stuck. It's like speaking to a down syndrome child. There's nothing i can do. If they say the world is flat, it is and forever will be flat in their mind. Such is the mentality and stupidity of a certain group of people from a certain place.

"THERE ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!"

"Umm ok, so now we invaded, where are they?"

"DAMMIT! I SAID THEY ARE THERE, SO IT MEANS THEY ARE THERE!!!"

"dUUUUUUUUhhhhhh okb:shutup"
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ummm maybe because as i said before 1million times, i am not wadzio?b:surrender

But of course, for reasons unknown to me, everyone insists that i am.
    The hilarious thing is, before i was dubbed "wadzio", i was dubbed a "fail bm from rawr" whose identity untill today i am unaware of......I wonder what's my next title going to be.

okb:shutup"

for you, whoever you pretend to be :
    http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy254/fenfen6/Decorated%20images/hellomynameisfailure.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    one day i hope you all look back and see how immature you really were :x

video game: stop taking stuff so seriously. competition is one thing but from the actions of both sides over the past month i'm not sure if it's just competition anymore. personal insults, posting of personal pictures, fake bidding and just pointless trash talk. there actually used to be some basis behind trash talking.. now its just hide behind an alt and be as much of a hypocrite you can possibly be.

as long as none of you are losing sleep over this..
  • Sinopis - Lost City
    Sinopis - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    one day i hope you all look back and see how immature you really were :x

video game: stop taking stuff so seriously. competition is one thing but from the actions of both sides over the past month i'm not sure if it's just competition anymore. personal insults, posting of personal pictures, fake bidding and just pointless trash talk. there actually used to be some basis behind trash talking.. now its just hide behind an alt and be as much of a hypocrite you can possibly be.

as long as none of you are losing sleep over this..
    Your my Hero. You must try to hard.
This discussion has been closed.