suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy

disas23
disas23 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
My 2 accounts got suspended saying as account suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy. I am playing since past more than 6 months with same internet service. And now i m am facing this problem. My both accounts are very clean accounts i havent done any kind of offensive things or inappropriate to other players.
So why i m facing this problem ?
I have submited ticket about this problem past 12 hrs past and no reply as of now
Can any GM kindly solve my problem soon
plzzzzzzzz b:sad b:cry b:thanks
Post edited by disas23 on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wait for a reply and don't worry too much
    (>.<)
    me hear that quite a few others also has this problem
    b:shocked
    and um don't submit another ticket since that will bump your ticket all the way to teh bottom.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • disas23
    disas23 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    But when GM wil sort out my problem and when my account will start working??????? there are TW wil be within this week and i wil not be able to participate in that if my account is suspended. Kindly look after as soon as possible. Dont wanna miss the TW b:sad b:cryb:sad
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hamster i face the same prob 2 times in a row in the same month now. i had a power cut and tried getting back again, and got banned. same reason as before, stating that i have logged from a open proxy or from banned region the fact being am at home, the same place where i play from everyday, same place where i do all my game stuff since the day i started playing i mean GRRR why me, why MEEEEEE b:angry

@disha, wait for the live chat to open i guess which is like 10 am forum clock. i got it solved in like 5 mins once i got a GM there but if any GM's are reading this please reply to the tickets. 10 hrs without pwi = chocking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • lisa2
    lisa2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    disas23 wrote: »
    My 2 accounts got suspended saying as account suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy. I am playing since past more than 6 months with same internet service. And now i m am facing this problem. My both accounts are very clean accounts i havent done any kind of offensive things or inappropriate to other players.
    So why i m facing this problem ?
    I have submited ticket about this problem past 12 hrs past and no reply as of now
    Can any GM kindly solve my problem soon
    plzzzzzzzz b:sad b:cry b:thanks

this problem i know. i was banned for open proxy too.then i found in my system Proxy is on!!! but WHY??? i did it not.ok i made it off.but this is not the end of story. cause im controlling freek, i looked again on Proxy and i saw it
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah i somehow need to get a proper solution to this so if a person from the technical department can help out it really be nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
This discussion has been closed.