Ranting....

Iron_Chef_Jr - Dreamweaver
Iron_Chef_Jr - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Well first off i would like to say that I have been an active member on Dreamweaver since april(2009) when i started playing PWI. Now many people know me on ther server weather they like me or hate me....Now i am gonna just rant a bit :))

Rant 1(PKing) Now i love PK it is fun most of the time. But when i see factions farming eachother for kills just to get a RED NAME i wanna puke. I see no point in this just to make you seem Bad ***...lol i say if you cant get it the normal way then you kinda Suck.....Now i personally have only been red named once due to the fact i PK very little compared to most, but i can hold my own and play a wizard fairly well. Now i understand that if you hit that PK button you are fair game outside of SZ but i feel that killing a player 20 lvls or more below me is not called for unless they warant it for some reason ( ganking or trying to killing me would be 2 reasons ). Now there are PKers who QQ and there are players who dont care if they die....The QQers make me laugh most of the time, why complain if someone is better than you or gets that lucky crit or something it happens what do you except ppl to just stand there and let you kill em? Kinda makes me wonder sometimes how these ppl get REDnamed hmmm i wonder? I dont think it is right for ppl to farm lowbies i see it happen all the time and a few times i have went into PK mode and killed these ppl ( they deserve it ) I have 1 last thing to say about PK: i recently hit a barb( he was 90 something) for 22k ( yes i 1 shot him lol) he was picking on lowbie and i wanted to tyr out a new demon skill and well yeah i killed him....then he res'd and follows me for 10 minute hitting me ( never ticked my charm BTW ) then i demon spark and kill him again so he QQs about it and goes blue named....i think this **** is funny deal with it you chose to be in PK mode....

Rant 2( Cant we all just get along?) As many know Equinox Calamity and Dynasty are the 3 BIG faction on Dreamweaver...Each faction on this server really thinks they are the best ( Equinox Forever <3<3<3) but why does it have to be like this why cant we keep TW weekend just that we just firght every weekend. Why do we have to drag who win and who loses on til the next one....It get old people dropping squad cause they are from a rival faction or they were killed by that person in a PK fest ( faction Vs faction) I think that people need to leave there pride for there faction out of making deals and squading with ppl. I have heard of people killing other players in BHs and stuff just cause they were in another faction. I am sorry that is just Wrong in my book, that person just helped why is there a need for this? I think that we on the dreamweaver server should ban together and take down the Harpy Wraith :))). Now maybe i am wrong but why all the hatred why does this happen. Now there are many other examples of this sort of activity.. people setting tricky box room in the cube to 100 just cause the next person might be from another faction..Stealing a FB tabbers drop just cause they are in another faction. Thre are other examples to mnay to name....Now i am not sure if this goes on, on other servers but i think it is ridiculous....maybe it is just me *Shrugs*

Rant 3 ( Wizards learn to play your class!!!) I have seen many wizards on this server totally fail at being a Wiz...We are Damage Dealers our goal is to deal constant high damage as fast possible..I have seen wizards use spike damage to DD this is fail! First off it take way to long to cast and you can not keep up the damage spike long enough to make you an effective DD ( SPIKE DAMAGE RLY ONLY GOOD FOR PK and only if you gonna 1 shot em) It is better to use undine Strike ( wizard Debuff) when you can and set up a fast casting decent damage macro this keep constant Damge coming and the HP of w/e it is going down. Now idc if you are LA,HA, or AA you should be out to DD not try and have a chance at that high crit SS. My Highest Crit was when i was just DDing happens by chance that everything lined up and i hit a Gush Heavens Flane debuff crit ( 154k) but it was by accident i was just DDing on linus the woeful ( BH boss) and bam i seen it and almost fainted... Now I am sure i can get higher now but i just DD to the best of my ability, i dont care about spike damage crits and you are just fail if you keep this up i say....

Last Rant 4 ( Demon Vs Sage) OMG there is so much talk of demon vs sage for each class, make me wanan puke. Ecatomb.net has a list of the difference in the demon vs sage skills ( you should pick according to how you play) And i am tired of ppl who pick Demon just for the red spark, Makes me Laugh so hard this is not a reason ( you may regret it later) I personally toiled between the 2 and well choose demon cause i liked the bonuses on the kills i already use all the time......GET OVER YOURSELF just casue you choose it does not mean that it is how everyone else of that class should go.

Anyways i am done now i am sure alot of people will have things to say about this post pls post comments or even PM me in game I play alot :))....
Post edited by Iron_Chef_Jr - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Addendum: PKing someone from a faction solely because someone from that faction once PKed you is idiotic. At least come up with a better excuse; if all else fails, the old standby of, "I have Asperger's Syndrome and thus hate everything that moves on the internet," always works.
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Always a lot to learn from the great chef, hmm..
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver
    TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    chefffffffffffffffffff b:kiss i like pieeee b:pleased
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    my eyes....they burn...

b:cutebut JUST ABOUT everything here i agree with...

and pfffft, i wanted to go demon for the lvl 100 fairy b:cry
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Addendum: PKing blahblahblah At least come up with a better excuse;

Here's a problem right there. People think they need to do something to warrant you killing them. People take PKing way too personally. If I killed you, and you have no idea why, it's because you're whitename. Simple as that, no excuse or reason needed.
    hai2u
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Here's a problem right there. People think they need to do something to warrant you killing them. People take PKing way too personally. If I killed you, and you have no idea why, it's because you're whitename. Simple as that, no excuse or reason needed.

^this^
    10chars
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Lee_Hyori - Raging Tide
    Lee_Hyori - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ^this^
    10chars

So you think you are all high and mighty with ur sage fairy? eh
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010

WHUT?
    NOM IN BED?
    b:infuriated
    me are jealous
    :<
    but...where be the sunflower seeds and sammiches?
    o.O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Response to Rant 1: I find those who are blood red and I wonder the same thing. Some do earn (so to speak) that red name, but there are others who must be farming level 30's to get that red name, then when they are faced with a player that is their level, they go down faster than Lindsey Lohan's underwear. Now if you're so good at PKing (which is what is assumed by the red name), don't you think that you'd like a little longer when you pick on someone your own size?

I'm a merciful PKer (whenever I'm in PK mode, which is once every anni pack--I'm overdue by this logic). As long as you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. But if you mess with me, I will not hesitate to pop your **** like a pinata (or at least try to).

Response to Rant 2: Apparently for many, that term "can we all just get along" does not exist. There are some people in all three of those factions that I don't particularly like, but I'm civil enough to squad with them for at least an hour or so. If they want to drop squad because I'm in it, then more power to them. But I ain't going nowhere.

And I vote yes for Harpy. That quest is rotting in my log. I want that heifer gone from it.

Response to Rant 3: I admit it--I like seeing spike damage. I like seeing huge **** crits, especially the one on the tree-hugging boss in PvE TW (not as impressive as many others, but I have yet to beat this one). Do I rely solely on it? No. Before this, I used stone rain and hit 154k or something of that kind (and if it were possible, my eyes would have fell out its sockets). I abuse the hell out of undine strike, then I start my macro and all that good stuff. There are better wizards than me (I admit it, I'm a nubbiscuit with horrible reaction time), but I can say that I play my class well enough.

And yes, I am a pataka (a.k.a. demon on a stick)-wielding wizard. Don't be judging. b:cute

Response to Rant 4: But but but...the demon spark's pretty...b:pleased

I admit that as a demon wiz, I have sage BIDS envy. But I love demon stone barrier way more.

And...the level 100 demon fairy is...PURPLE!!! b:nosebleed

Okay, I'm done. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Response to Rant 1: I find those who are blood red and I wonder the same thing. Some do earn (so to speak) that red name, but there are others who must be farming level 30's to get that red name, then when they are faced with a player that is their level, they go down faster than Lindsey Lohan's underwear. Now if you're so good at PKing (which is what is assumed by the red name), don't you think that you'd like a little longer when you pick on someone your own size?

I'm a merciful PKer (whenever I'm in PK mode, which is once every anni pack--I'm overdue by this logic). As long as you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. But if you mess with me, I will not hesitate to pop your **** like a pinata (or at least try to).

Response to Rant 2: Apparently for many, that term "can we all just get along" does not exist. There are some people in all three of those factions that I don't particularly like, but I'm civil enough to squad with them for at least an hour or so. If they want to drop squad because I'm in it, then more power to them. But I ain't going nowhere.

And I vote yes for Harpy. That quest is rotting in my log. I want that heifer gone from it.

Response to Rant 3: I admit it--I like seeing spike damage. I like seeing huge **** crits, especially the one on the tree-hugging boss in PvE TW (not as impressive as many others, but I have yet to beat this one). Do I rely solely on it? No. Before this, I used stone rain and hit 154k or something of that kind (and if it were possible, my eyes would have fell out its sockets). I abuse the hell out of undine strike, then I start my macro and all that good stuff. There are better wizards than me (I admit it, I'm a nubbiscuit with horrible reaction time), but I can say that I play my class well enough.

And yes, I am a pataka (a.k.a. demon on a stick)-wielding wizard. Don't be judging. b:cute

Response to Rant 4: But but but...the demon spark's pretty...b:pleased

I admit that as a demon wiz, I have sage BIDS envy. But I love demon stone barrier way more.

And...the level 100 demon fairy is...PURPLE!!! b:nosebleed

Okay, I'm done. b:laugh

yes destini, i agree or do i???

Arguments posted by wizards who use patakas are null.....
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My Logic/Illogic

Kill all new white named people 1 to 2 times for good measure and to get red timer up.

New Red names, kill one time or wait for them to go white and do above.

Old red/white names you see all the time, ask for 1v1

Kill people that dont respect a 1v1

People that random kill you.... kill over and over again till they get the point that you dont like to be randomed. If they dont get the point add them to KOS list

KOS list-- self explanitory

Make sure to be nice to the majorty of clerics so they can rez the people you kill and get free buffs.

If venos make pet that has annoying sound effect kill it.

Kill random people with no weapon or random weapon not ment for your class

Turn ON faction protection

Group with Faction mates to share buffs
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My Logic/Illogic
    If venos make pet that has annoying sound effect kill it.

Like...nixes?

OMG their squawking annoys me to no end!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes! be nice to the clerics! You no kill me, me buff you long time!b:laugh

Or perform special favors if you're a woman b:laugh
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    well it is a PvP server so ppl should have fun pking xD

but I agree with u ...I'll never hit lower Lv than me unless he deserve it I never had problem in getting pked ...so if ur a wiz

burn me freez me one shot me ,,,just don't turn me into a frog bec. that is just mean !!!
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    well it is a PvP server so ppl should have fun pking xD

but I agree with u ...I'll never hit lower Lv than me unless he deserve it I never had problem in getting pked ...so if ur a wiz

burn me freez me one shot me ,,,just don't turn me into a frog bec. that is just mean !!!

Some people shouldnt post on the forums....
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Some people shouldnt post on the forums....

Agreed *Points to the person above me*b:laugh
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Agreed *Points to the person above me*b:laugh

shush zanny and go farm TT with meh!
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Rants...interesting.

What is logical:

Typing this long essay on PWI Forums when you can just say it in Vent in 5mins and get it over with

Thinking that this will not be blocked sooner or later because in the end, someone is going to troll the h*ll outta this

Having to Rant about some wizzies that "need to learn their class" because this game has enough influence on your life to make you Rant or in other words Got you mad

Getting mad at someone for killing someone that chose to go White named which pretty much means they chose to get killed

Me talking in general because my points pretty much dont need to be saidb:chuckle

*Disclaimer* This was a use of sacrasm if you did not notice it yet
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Interesting Read ... Batista Got Burned Out But I Think I'm Ready To Tackle PWI Again. Hope All Goes Well! :)
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    shush zanny and go farm TT with meh!

Alright, I'll tank your damn TTs.. You better keep me alive though! Btw I call all GBAs and gold mats since I'm tankingb:avoid