Non cash shop Server

Crazydan - Heavens Tear
Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
was bored and thinking maybe if new servers r made make one where there is no cash shop but make everything hard to get with in game coins. Or make a cash shop with very limited things but nothing like oracles or training scrolls or anything that gives gear.

I know it wont happen but it would be cool because it would be best players win not richest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crazydan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    would be indeed a perfect world then, well except that the server will lag like hell cuz everyone moves there.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Explain to me then in the case of the server with no CS at all can sustain itself??

Who pays for its upkeep??

I hope not our money we spend on the other servers.

Maybe they can irritate everyone with during game advertisements.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    only way i can see this would if they made the server Pay to play (which i would prefer vs cash shop tbh..)

id rather play a monthly fee for a fair game that you actually have to work hard to get anywhere, than a cash shop where u can just buy l33t skillz.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle Lulz BowlinBob.

You are a player all the way.

Re-read your post and see what I mean.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle Lulz BowlinBob.

You are a player all the way.

Re-read your post and see what I mean.

baha fixed x-x
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    yeah would rather switch to P2P if i had to. And honestly bring advertimistes in game if it makes the game more fair cause everyone has to admit game is getting less and less balenced.

Seriously though this WQ stop is brought to u by google.com i would be ok with that.

This TW is brought to u by Bowlinbob. but i mean it can be done wouldnt be perfect ik but more balenced yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    P2P version has housing. PWE has stated explicitly that the reason for no housing in PWI is because of the choice to go F2P.

P2P ftw. b:victory I'm with you, Bob.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    P2P ftw. b:victory I'm with you, Bob.

half of me would be upset because if they did add the option, it would be bs to me because of the time ive spent with this character. No way Id reroll and spend more money with a brand new character

-All assuming you wouldnt be allowed to transfer accounts accross to this server-

but if i had to choose a server when I just started the game, i would choose the P2P if the cost wasnt nuts.
    edited January 2010
    Yeah this game sucks because until they loaded the CS with tons of gear the game was very balenced and with the BHs and all the events and stuff its very fun but seeing ppl with full +10 gear without ever doing anything is such a downer.

so change this thread to a P2P server instead of free idc just no cash shop :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vintersun - Sanctuary
    Vintersun - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In that case they would have one P2P sever and the rest of the servers f2p because I have no problem with the CS and I don't use any real money at all because I have no real money to use.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)Gotta Love Bunnies!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    In that case they would have one P2P sever and the rest of the servers f2p because I have no problem with the CS and I don't use any real money at all because I have no real money to use.

yea i think the point was to just add a server thats p2p, not replace the current ones.
    edited January 2010
    yeah complete reroll doubt it will happen but if it does i think it would be fun as hell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I played pw.my way before they came up with the nix, genies, sl, bh, anny packs and all new ****, where we had to spam "t" while zhenning or were grinding at fishies, where people with lunar armor could be proud of wearing it, because not everyone could get it, where pking was fun because dolls aka guardian scrolls were your only safety lock and red names actually had to have at least a bit skill to survive.

All who haven't played back then missed the big fun. Yes, this game actually was a lot of fun.

They haven't gone bankrupt back then, why should they now?! What they're doing now is milking the cow until blood instead milk comes out - and then it's too late. It's really sad that the greediness of some PWE staff member, who only have max. profit in mind, kills this game..
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Mmmm... No Boutique.... Mmmmmmm would eliminate alot of items... Sorry, thinking about it.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    half of me would be upset because if they did add the option, it would be bs to me because of the time ive spent with this character. No way Id reroll and spend more money with a brand new character

-All assuming you wouldnt be allowed to transfer accounts accross to this server-

but if i had to choose a server when I just started the game, i would choose the P2P if the cost wasnt nuts.

b:shedtear
    Bowlinbobcat doesn't like me.
    b:shedtear
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah I'd much rather have P2P at this point then cash shop.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    was bored and thinking maybe if new servers r made make one where there is no cash shop but make everything hard to get with in game coins. Or make a cash shop with very limited things but nothing like oracles or training scrolls or anything that gives gear.

I know it wont happen but it would be cool because it would be best players win not richest.

That's the greatest idea I ever heard. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰