Can forge tide born wings?

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Ok so I went to go increase the speed of my tideborn wings because I bought 5 areogear winged widget thingies and I get their only to find out I wasted my money. I want to know why we cant increase the speed of our wings. It's not fair at all that everyone else canmake their wings faster but we cant. I cant afford to get new faster wings. Thats why I bought the widgets.

When will we be able to make our wings faster? Or should I just sell the widgets?
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok so I went to go increase the speed of my tideborn wings because I bought 5 areogear winged widget thingies and I get their only to find out I wasted my money. I want to know why we cant increase the speed of our wings. It's not fair at all that everyone else canmake their wings faster but we cant. I cant afford to get new faster wings. Thats why I bought the widgets.

When will we be able to make our wings faster? Or should I just sell the widgets?

how come you get to buy wings that are 3.2/6.2 for 30gold not to mention they were on sale a while back and we get our aerogear 50 gold for 3.2/6.2 and untamed have it even more screwed they r 3/5 for 50 gold which is kinda sad because right beside it is a 40 gold mount for 3/6(but it is glitchy) and right above it there is a 3/5 mount for 30 gold
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how come you get to buy wings that are 3.2/6.2 for 30gold not to mention they were on sale a while back and we get our aerogear 50 gold for 3.2/6.2 and untamed have it even more screwed they r 3/5 for 50 gold which is kinda sad because right beside it is a 40 gold mount for 3/6(but it is glitchy) and right above it there is a 3/5 mount for 30 gold
    Because the fastest Tideborn wings are ugly piece of static ****.
    This also explains why Wildfire (3.0) is the same price as Shadowbreeze (2.5). Because Wildfire is also ugly piece of static ****.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    maocchi wrote: »
    Because the fastest Tideborn wings are ugly piece of static ****.
    This also explains why Wildfire (3.0) is the same price as Shadowbreeze (2.5). Because Wildfire is also ugly piece of static ****.

its mainly about speed not looks...
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You asked why Tideborn get the cheapest 3.2 wings. I answered it.

Practicality mainly comes second.
    Why do you think people buy fashion rather than invest in better gear? Because they make you look GOOD. The only exception I can think of is the Tidal Serpent but it's already covered in rubbles.

I myself got the Shadowbreeze over Wildfire because it looks so much better.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its mainly about speed not looks...

Actually its not, many people like the look of wings, its like fashion.

Also, since it takes 240 widgets to upgrade a wings by +2, thats 21.4 Gold in widgets needed. So 3.0 cashshop wings are cheaper than upgraded 1.0 cashshop wings.

However, I still think all the 3.2 wings should cost the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    maocchi wrote: »
    You asked why Tideborn get the cheapest 3.2 wings. I answered it.

Practicality mainly comes second.
    Why do you think people buy fashion rather than invest in better gear? Because they make you look GOOD. The only exception I can think of is the Tidal Serpent but it's already covered in rubbles.

I myself got the Shadowbreeze over Wildfire because it looks so much better.

not really people buy fashion after gears...all the people i know bought there fashion once they had good gear and decent refine....

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Actually its not, many people like the look of wings, its like fashion.

Also, since it takes 240 widgets to upgrade a wings by +2, thats 21.4 Gold in widgets needed. So 3.0 cashshop wings are cheaper than upgraded 1.0 cashshop wings.
    However, I still think all the 3.2 wings should cost the same.

what dose that have to do with anything...

~nicki minaj~