World Quest Items

littlemoya
littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Hi I have been getting some items from the NPCs of World Quest, just wondering if there is any real use for them. So far I have gotten Oilpaper umbrella, Doll, Shabby rattle drum, Kingfisher's feather and Undelivered love letter. I assume there is probably 1 item from each NPC, so collect all 30??
Post edited by littlemoya on

Comments

• thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if you collect all 30 items
    you end up with
    30 slots used!
    ZOMGb:shocked

ok, those 'gold' items that you rarely get from the world quest, as of now have no use and are just junk that can be NPC`d for the set costs.
    what they were Meant for, was player housing. you needed these items to upgrade your player houses and hence they held some value on the other PW version.
    player housing hasnt been confirmed on PWi and there is a very high chance that it will never take effect so you can just trash those items or save them in a hopes like that of a second comming, its all your wish tho.

i just wanted to pull off that 30slot joke since you used 2 question marks...yea b:victory
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Housing was a feature on the pay to play version of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • littlemoya
    littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for the response guys, guess I will just sell them off, at least is worth 5k a piece :)
  • SericiaRose - Lost City
    SericiaRose - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've heard that the doll will save your exp if you right click it when you die, but I'm not too sure if that's true.

Good luck ^^
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've heard that the doll will save your exp if you right click it when you die, but I'm not too sure if that's true.

Good luck ^^

You're thinking Guardian Angel (boutique item and recently remade as a Guardian Scroll)
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    necro post is necro where it the closed ?! oO
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]