Demon Trainer & No Demon Spark?

Killermate - Harshlands
Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Assassin
Well, i try talking to the Demon Assassin trainers that were added to the game on lats patch, yet i am unable to get Demon Spark from any of them.

So... 3rd Sparks not implemented yet for TBs or do you have to do something weir to get them like a side quest?
Post edited by Killermate - Harshlands on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    most likely not implemented yet
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hahaha wow.....

i was wondering about that . they really put the trainers in with not even the spark? b:surrender

well i guess it's a step in the direction of "we're working on it"
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • LiXiuYi - Sanctuary
    LiXiuYi - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well, i try talking to the Demon Assassin trainers that were added to the game on lats patch, yet i am unable to get Demon Spark from any of them.

So... 3rd Sparks not implemented yet for TBs or do you have to do something weir to get them like a side quest?

I know it's a silly question but did you do the culti for demon?
  • BrianFields - Heavens Tear
    BrianFields - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I know it's a silly question but did you do the culti for demon?

Yes its a silly question.. As u cant enter Hell or Heaven without doing your Sage/Demon Culti. So if he/she can enter Hell to meet the Demon trainer then that means yes he/she had finished his/her Culti.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The Sage and Demon trainers are standing right next to Archosaur's elder. They aren't in Heaven or Hell.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Choosing culti paths without even know what the skills are....

why?
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Death_Tide - Heavens Tear
    Death_Tide - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010

why?

LOL you have such a good point there hahahaha

I think people wanna go demon because they want the 25% atk rate increase for their DPS build. But yea it's actually a GOOD thing that they didn't even gave us the triple spark yet.

Who knows that we may end up with something even better in store for the Sins?

Besides they also need to get their 79 skills while they're at it.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    most likely not implemented yet

wtf that was actually coherent. i think, no me thinks, someone hijacked hamsta's forum accnt.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Athena - Raging Tide
    Athena - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010

why?

Because if the characteristics of the sin demon skills match those of all the other demon skills, that means they are focused on increasing critical hit percentage and doing more damage overall.
    And since assassins are like archers... crit based damage dealers... demon is obviously the path you want to go, just as you would with an archer.
    I can understand some archers who go sage because they like pve more... but if you're a sin, pve is pointless. Assassins are pretty much a pure pvp class (reduced attack rate/increased attack level skill? You can't deny sins are purely pvp based).
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I can understand some archers who go sage because they like pve more... but if you're a sin, pve is pointless. Assassins are pretty much a pure pvp class (reduced attack rate/increased attack level skill? You can't deny sins are purely pvp based).

This sparked my interest.....then why roll a PvE server?

BTW --> an Assassin on LC has their Demon Spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010

BTW --> an Assassin on LC has their Demon Spark.

pics or it didnt happen D:
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    pics or it didnt happen D:

When I see him next I will ask him to 3 spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ive seen solid demon spark as well.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    ive seen solid demon spark as well.

^ See.......Your Demon Spark has nothing to do with your skills. You turn 89 and do your culti = get your spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

demon archers are arguably better in PvE lol...longer lasting winged shell with more mana regen, faster attacks with quickshot, faster demon barrage (sage barrage is redundant under BB), serrated arrow healing (lol), and the lesser sharptooth is sort of replaceable with bloodvow on bosses.

i mean sage's better sharptooth is probably the only argument you'd have. their longer stun, faster thunderous blast, aim low having seal, chi gaining skills, and sharptooth itself is more geared toward fighting heavies imo.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    ^ See.......Your Demon Spark has nothing to do with your skills. You turn 89 and do your culti = get your spark.

Weird could you ask him how did he get it? because i did cultivation yet i am unable to learn the skills from trainers.

BTW, the whole "choosing a patch" before the skills are even out.

Sin got plenty chi, so there goes the main reason to go Sage. With that out of the way next though was if i could ever been able to afford to stack full interval and get 5.0 a/r with demon spark. If you are not sure if you can afford it just wait until skills are out.

Other than that, yeah im just taking quest that demon = more crit, sage = more skill dmg as EVERY OTHER CLASS.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Weird could you ask him how did he get it? because i did cultivation yet i am unable to learn the skills from trainers.

BTW, the whole "choosing a patch" before the skills are even out.

Sin got plenty chi, so there goes the main reason to go Sage. With that out of the way next though was if i could ever been able to afford to stack full interval and get 5.0 a/r with demon spark. If you are not sure if you can afford it just wait until skills are out.

Other than that, yeah im just taking quest that demon = more crit, sage = more skill dmg as EVERY OTHER CLASS.

ha you'll never know...what if they randomly put hax affects to sage skills? like veno's degen and purge.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    ha you'll never know...what if they randomly put hax affects to sage skills? like veno's degen and purge.

b:chuckle I was thinking the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    5.0 a/r > skills b:shutup

Anyway Rose hook me up with the spark guy. xD I want to know if he did something weird to get it.

I'm really interested cuz if i get 3rd spark before tournament, i can actually do something else apart form being a chicken and going into stealth full time.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ever thought about getting 5stk/sec without demon spark?

surprise sage dagger mastery might have more damage than demon...
    getting 5atk/sec without spark might also be possible...

5atk/sec sage > 5atk/sec demon
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Athena - Raging Tide
    Athena - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I like being able to choose when I can do my quests in peace. I like pvp, but I guess I'm just not as hardcore as the ones who play on pvp servers. It's not like you can't pvp at all on a pve server, it's just my personal choice. Maybe someday I'll try out a pvp server. I'll be ready for hell if I do
    demon archers are arguably better in PvE lol...longer lasting winged shell with more mana regen, faster attacks with quickshot, faster demon barrage (sage barrage is redundant under BB), serrated arrow healing (lol), and the lesser sharptooth is sort of replaceable with bloodvow on bosses.

i mean sage's better sharptooth is probably the only argument you'd have. their longer stun, faster thunderous blast, aim low having seal, chi gaining skills, and sharptooth itself is more geared toward fighting heavies imo.

I guess you're right, I didn't really research that much about sage vs demon for archers. I just know demon is the path I'd choose if I ever got to that level because archers = crit based and demon = crit based. I see some archers choose sage though so I figured there's something good about it >.>
    ever thought about getting 5stk/sec without demon spark?

surprise sage dagger mastery might have more damage than demon...
    getting 5atk/sec without spark might also be possible...

5atk/sec sage > 5atk/sec demon

Demon mastery adds more crit. That's like arguing demon bow mastery vs sage bow mastery. It's not that big of a difference in damage, and a crit based character such as an archer or assassin will benefit more from the increased crit %
  • temp1234
    temp1234 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm going to laugh my **** off once demon and sage skills come out and sage dagger mastery gives like 100% bonus and Chill of the deep gets rid of the a/r debuff and then all the demon sins going cry that they went for the demon spark and lost full speed +atk lvl from sage CotDb:chuckle
    edited January 2010
    temp1234 wrote: »
    I'm going to laugh my **** off once demon and sage skills come out and sage dagger mastery gives like 100% bonus and Chill of the deep gets rid of the a/r debuff and then all the demon sins going cry that they went for the demon spark and lost full speed +atk lvl from sage CotDb:chuckle

i have played this game long enough to know that is not gonna happen.
    And the whole idea of 5.0 a/r without demon spark i don't see it happening in a effective way. Would take china developers to alter the game mechanics they had been working the last past year, meaning low chance that happens.

Relentless Courage can give you more attack speed than Demon Spark if you have full str genie but that would mean you not using the Occult Ice + Tangling Mire combo. b:shutup
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    temp1234 wrote: »

if that were to happen then common sense will tell u to go sage and not demon. what u are saying overrides the demon spark by alot......

either way ima wait till a full skill list of sin demon/sage skills is released. there will almost certainly be a huge disscussion in it tho when they are released.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Auto attack FTW?

class has suddenly become dull b:surrender
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
    edited January 2010
    Auto attack FTW?

class has suddenly become dull b:surrender

Do fist BMs just auto atttacks in group PvP? Though so. Don't talk like if your only job after getting 5.0a/r is just auto attack.

That is like saying that rank8 archers just auto attack because they have rank8 wep +12.
  • Oscar_Mord - Lost City
    Oscar_Mord - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ur 5 hit per sec is pretty fail 2 cos intervail is purely 2 fist bm not sin cos of skill wish make u spamm slower and hit slower or are u noob enough 2 forget it.
    NOW u wana hit 5 per sec roll bm that is purely bm style.
    sin is based on 1 hit 2 kill have always been will always we.
    seriusly why ppl do this kinda stuff and think they knew this all.
    pff noobs
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ur 5 hit per sec is pretty fail 2 cos intervail is purely 2 fist bm not sin cos of skill wish make u spamm slower and hit slower or are u noob enough 2 forget it.
    pff noobs

you hurt my head.

i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    pff noobs
    LOL

made my day
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    pff noobs

wtf are u talking about?
This discussion has been closed.